PDA

View Full Version : gonna figure this fellow out

Milk
10-23-2007, 04:15 PM
hey,

for the last 3 weeks ive been doing much daygame. 5 hours(split into 2 days a week). done i guess 30 aproaches or something(done daygame befor but notmuch). I am gona figure day game out, becaus to me this is the most interesting, more healthy beautifull women are in daygame i believe. my night game is ok, i can open and talk pretty well, can get numbers, conversations ,make them laugh etc, i am much more stuck in daygame. just so you know were i am at.

ALL my openings work untill now. I get every set to completly stop no problem.
I can even open from 3 meters behind the girls, just talk loud and ask youre question, they will turn around and talk to you.

now i am trying indirect AND direct(since both has it strenghts ad weaknesses).

-i can now talk past my opener a little. can make them laugh, ask me questions. And it go's well. there is a vibe, and i can tell some sets are really into me, smiling all the time, staying wit me if i stop talking. I just dont push it(think its still insecurities like if i push it i will maybe fuck it up, and now it COULD have been great at least..yeah i know stupid)biy i still havent moves much past my opener. My opener btw is just asking te direction to a guitar store(i just began playing guitar, i know how hard the store is to find so will take time to explain(if they dont know bust em on that etc), plus i think it's a small dhv plus mysterie. i then bust them on explaningit to vague(oh whata basterd i am) etc. but i should expand to dhv stories, and more personal conversation...

-i did one direct approach so far, man you gotta grab youre balls for such an approach, did it before though, but still it the hardest thing. anyway i got negative bodylangue(she didntlok me in the eye), she mumbled like; ok...thank u(but in a disintresed way you know) so i was like ''let me introduce myselfe im milk'' she said her name..(i gave her the dead wet fish) i immidiatly knew i fucked up what very little was left of any possible attraction and ejected
(i just was anxious ad itshowed clearly, plus the deadfish finished it off)

now i am much more confortable during the day talking to strangers, strinking up small conversations which is ofcourse a great thing.
i even talked to one of those saleswomens on the street for greenpeace and those organisations. I used a little game onher, busting her, teasing, jonking. she said i could talk reall well and offered me a job(she was apparently the boss of the organisation). and i think i am really gonnado it, will help my daygame and i need the money.

-------------------------
well guys i am write down all my experiences, things i find out, and what you realy shouldn't or should do. Hope to get feedback from you as well so we can help each other.

for today
1talk loud, deep and clear!
2FREEZE youre body langue, look into her eyes, and ask you're question.
3best is to make eye contact and then and ONLY then ask youre question or whatever as a general rule. (even if she walks next to you, or behind)(as i said you can do it from behind even, but it is bes with eyecontact first)
4look at her bodylangue, how fast she walks, with whome she is and ofcourse how old she is. approach people that seem relaxed happy or at least normal, if they walk slow they are easier to approach arent in a rush, if she's with parents you can't really game(limiting believe), or her boyfriend u get the point). the best seems to be a group standing still somewhere.
5bust/tease her as soon as you can, get her laughing. after this you're in.
6try to transition to differnt topics as fast as possible so she gets confortable talking to you about others things, and you get hooked it further.(here is my sticking point)

also if you ask directions, she will probably pointin some direction.point the same way in that instance, this will create rapport(nlp). every little bit helps right. U can take2 steps back after the first 10 seconds, and see if they or she steps the same way, its a small test for ioi. these are justtips which u could add and use.

(btw i dont have any routines, dhv stories yet. i stil only use natural conversation, i use the basic models of david d. teasing busting balls, alpa which work good. but i am gonna learn routines and stuff since i think there is definitly a time place and use for it.)

so that's it.

badboy
10-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Milk,
here are few suggestions(from day game Pro) :

1) you don't need to memorize routines. thats must stupid way to talk with girls.

2) after the opener.. you can easily switch to more personal convo by asking " so what kind of music you listen?"

3) after you open that topic, talk about that topic, stay away from asking million of questions

4)Instead quitar (Its cool) try to searching for store to buy something for your little sister Bday (more emotional) chicks magnet

5)Once you stop them, try to move them to next place. inside store, get a coffee, or amthing.. thats first step of getting one night stand of day game.

stellar87
10-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Milk,

1) you don't need to memorize routines. thats must stupid way to talk with girls.

2) after the opener.. you can easily switch to more personal convo by asking " so what kind of music you listen?"

3) after you open that topic, talk about that topic, stay away from asking million of questions

4)Instead quitar (Its cool) try to searching for store to buy something for your little sister Bday (more emotional) chicks magnet

5)Once you stop them, try to move them to next place. inside store, get a coffee, or amthing.. thats first step of getting one night stand of day game.

those are some good ideas badboy, can you suggest anything if the ones your going for work at the store, yesterday i tried to game 3 girls that worked in the same part of the mall, in fact one girl saw me running game on the other right after i left the one kiosk, but the one i actually tried to get the digits from, failed miserably. any advice?

Milk
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Milk,

thanks man
been doing some more dagame. are kinda free these weeks, so i am doing daygame 2/3 days a week. going much better already.

my new sticking points are really switching to a personal conversation. i can do it now, by something they say turing it into another way. if they live her etc. But if i start with asking directions i mean.. if i got them that's that, i get a weird vibe(mostly created by my probably) becaus i think its weird to continue talking after i got the directions. so i figure that either asking for directions is just a limiting opener, or i just dont know how to do it?
SO how do you transition to something like what music do you like..
(i know youre probably gonna say just do it itl be fine?)

i think point 3 is good with me, i can talk quite easy and good with almost everyone.

point 4, yeah good idea. i did it yesterday once it got much more commitment , plus you can much more easily transition to other topics or instant ''date''.

piont 5. well actually 2 girls took me ''shopping''. I just asked them for directions, they walked with me etc, but i ejected after 15 min becaus they were apperently way to young.. but yeah something i definitly need working on.

------
now what ive learned done 4 more days since last week.
-PUSH the interaction, perhaps its a personal thing for me, but i quit way too soon while i know it was going well. so i should just push and push untill i either really fuck it up or succeed.
-make them laugh as soon as possible, too many times still i am just having a ''plain conversation'' with hardly any attraction
-kino?

still much of the same which i know but still have to master. anyway almost all my approaches went well, i just didnt push enough or run out of conversation(not literly but becaus i think its weird to go on after directions are given, so i just dont do it, so i will switch to new opener). and ofcourse using youre new opener from now on.

--

my personal challenge trying like ''you look cool i just had to meet you''? gonna field test that one. Plus asking for directions, stopping them in the middle and saying ''well i actually knew the directions.. but i just wanted to talk to you really:) ''

--

badboy since you must now. Is there a real future in daygame? becaus i actually dont like night game anymore, i had some succes and all, its just.. the girls there seem to be a little more instabel, a little uglier than i see walking during the day, u know less quality. my goals with this game is ofcourse to get the skill, get really good, but ultimitly to get a good relationship. i couldve had sex with sarging in the past, but i just cant do it for some reason, only if shes really hot or i really like her and have a connection.. so thats why i am ''switching'' to daygame, but is this possible in reality?

and btw i dont have a sister, can i just say its for a girlfriend of mine(not in a relation sense)?

RedDevil
11-01-2007, 09:42 PM
But if i start with asking directions i mean.. if i got them that's that, i get a weird vibe(mostly created by my probably) becaus i think its weird to continue talking after i got the directions. so i figure that either asking for directions is just a limiting opener, or i just dont know how to do it?

This should help,
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40953
in my opinion it is the best post on this board.

Milk
11-04-2007, 09:49 AM
This should help,
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40953
in my opinion it is the best post on this board.

thnx dude!
really realy nice, that i didnt thought of such a simple thing myselfe. Gonna do this a lot from now.

Milk
11-07-2007, 03:01 PM
well did a lot of approaches yesterday.
My goal was to talk langer, no matter how weird it felt etc.
the weird thing was some people actually looked like they wanted to walk on(duo to the rain as well i think) thats a first, well anyway i know how to use bodylangue and voice tone good enough to get them to stop, though no hookpoint.

I did reach my goal for a part. i talked to some girl about buying a present for a 15 year old sister i dont have ;) . I kep talking and walked a little with her. but she was weirded out, i noticed(though i was pretty relaxed an comfy).. so that wasnt too much, glad i actually kept on talking though.
some other sets where i tried to stay in as long as possible. Normally i exused myselfe at some point. This time when it looked like the convo ended, i just didnt move and stared into their eyes as though i was expecting something more. And the convo would run a little longer, they just keep talking, though this isn't to say it will get you great succes, it good to know.

i really want to close a girl at daygame soon. especially becaus i quit nightgame for now(though i am planning on continuing that again) were i usually was able to close and date.

stellar87
11-08-2007, 12:26 AM
this sounds really familiar, props to keep on going even if you feel weird about it, it is not easy to close in the day i think it all has to do with not only your body language, but it also has to do with chemistry with the person. at night, the girls seem to be more "lax" cause they have drinks in them most the time so it's easier to close. but day their not drinking, so there has to be more chemistry verse smooth lies. it is needed for example, this girl in one of those men's salon places i went to, the girl who did my nails, though she wasn't allowed to date customers, i still got her number with ease.

Milk
11-08-2007, 03:13 AM
this sounds really familiar, props to keep on going even if you feel weird about it, it is not easy to close in the day i think it all has to do with not only your body language, but it also has to do with chemistry with the person. at night, the girls seem to be more "lax" cause they have drinks in them most the time so it's easier to close. but day their not drinking, so there has to be more chemistry verse smooth lies. it is needed for example, this girl in one of those men's salon places i went to, the girl who did my nails, though she wasn't allowed to date customers, i still got her number with ease.

well you know, i hope thats a limiting believe one that i have myselfe as well, so its hard to judge :) . but i know some people who think its actually easier during the day as well. its really different than night game though.

though i think daygame is much more important to handle than nightgame, i really really dont get that all these MM things etc are largely based on nightgame. i mean, you spend most of the time in daygame anyway, most quality women are in daygame, this really gets you overyoure AA, and you have much more freedom if you can do daygame wel. during night its virtuel reality, that sais not that much about youre actual social skills imho. well anyay that is my motivation to do this.

think im gonna test some new things today..
cya

stellar87
11-08-2007, 09:28 AM
it is true, if you master day game, night game is a snap. my thing is i can't seem to master day game, only cause i seem to have a very high AA level even when i am talking to them, i get success somehow, i really have no idea why. and right again there is quality girls in the day game, i noticed that the girls i pick up at night verse the day, actually are nicer and somehow better looking than the night, cause at night i noticed that when you get them into the light, they are not as cute as they looked in the dark, at least at day, you know that they are cute :)

Milk
11-08-2007, 01:49 PM
it is true, if you master day game, night game is a snap. my thing is i can't seem to master day game, only cause i seem to have a very high AA level even when i am talking to them, i get success somehow, i really have no idea why. and right again there is quality girls in the day game, i noticed that the girls i pick up at night verse the day, actually are nicer and somehow better looking than the night, cause at night i noticed that when you get them into the light, they are not as cute as they looked in the dark, at least at day, you know that they are cute :)

haha yeah right on the money, when you pick up a girl at the bar she looks so cute and all. Thats becaus 1shes dressed up to her best for such a evening 2the lighting is much softer 3if i get a little drunk its even harder to judge.
but not just the appearance. i mean the girls ive met in a bar/club are really mostly either a. party chicks or b. serieusly screwed up in some way.
you have a smaller chance at meeting a ''good'''women there, and my main goal(besides just getting the skill) is to get a high quality ltr.. i have to watch it myselfe that i dont use that as an exuces though.

you said u had succes, can you explain how u did that, direct indirect? cf?.
and yeah approaching during the day takes MUCH more balls.. it sucks but on the brightside (at least for me) just the act of facing my fears is a goal in itselfe, so its only a big motivation to push through it or at least try and try again(and if you overcome it i think you completely destroyed any social anxiety). Im still far from it as wel... i feel my fear getting much smaller, i used to fear indirect as well, now its much much easier(not completly gone, but pretty far.).

though i went out again today. and i wanted to do direct.. but.. i failed. i opened some sets but nothing direct. Though ive done it before, man i am absolutly scared shitless still.. now i dont know if it will work and i dont really care about that now, i want to test it at least 50 times, and besides that i just want to get ride of that fear since every other approach i will do besides that will be much much easier i think.

well ok so not much learned today. expect i gotta fucking DO, DO, DO it!
will keep you updated guys.

(btw one thing i did notice is that when you approach its bullshit you have to do all the talking. just fix it in a way that their talking. ask open ended questions, get them involved, use you bodlangue an voice to create a ''vacuum'' as juggler calls it. and it will at least be 50/50.)

stellar87
11-08-2007, 03:49 PM
that is totally right, use your body language, to create that vacuum and if you get pulled in to their situations by the what is your opinion question, kinda be a dick but be nice with your opinion. i get sucess by being a bit direct, but a lil offbeat with the topics or even my answers to the questions. but it does work, don't take this to heart it works for me, try it a few times, see if it works, and let me know how it goes

Milk
11-14-2007, 08:57 AM
went out again today
had much more AA than normal, because i wanted to open direct.
even though i opened all sets expect one indirect, i still felt the fear
from the goal being to open direct, if yo know what i mean.

anyway,
i still have problems transitioning from my indirect opener(direction,
gift for little sister) to a personal vibe.
every set opens hapily(smiling) most of the time and really seem like they want
to help me out, which is great. i can stal out the opener a little, but after that it's
done. which begins to frustrate me. now ive figured out 3 ways to do it though.

1get them to walk with me to the store, and in the meanwhile its easy to
create a personal vibe(what are you doing here, what music you like etc)
2just aks em.. which is weird to me.. but i have to try it, perhaps it will
work as well, who knows.
3transional opener(credit to someone else). see something on em, piece of cloth,
shoes hair etc, to comment on, and begin personal vibe from there.

apart from the sticking points with indirect, i did try one direct approach, god
it was so bad i had to laugh :P.

she was standing there with a gf. i walked up to here
milk: ''hey this is gonna sound weird but i just saw you standing there,
and just had to talk to you, you look nice''
she:''ehh... do you say this to everyone or something?''
milk:''yeah, 5 times a day everyday*jokingly*''(though its close to the truth actually lol)
she:''haha''
milk''nahh ofcourse not youre the only one''
she:''well thank you''
milk:''let me introduce myselfe
*introduce to each other*
milk:''(really freaks out at this moment:P) so are you still single(doh! stupid stupid)
she:''no i have a boyfriend''
milk:''well ok, this is really weird, bye :D''
she:''smiles ok bye''.

literly the way it went. i guess i came in a little too neutral, so it seemed like
i do it all the time. so next time a little more energy, enthisiasm to it, walk a
little faster at her perhaps make it more spontinious...

well that's that, any advice or something?

stellar87
11-14-2007, 01:27 PM
hmm it looks like you kinda reverted a bit here to an afc. here's some good ideas

when she asks do you do that to everyone, say " no, i wanted to be nice to you" but sound like a bit like a dick
don't introduce yourself, make her ask your name somehow
if she somehow gets to that point to where she says she has a man say "that's cool, but i didn't ask relationship status, i just wanted your #" and try again later but keep talking to her about a neutral if not off beat topic

Milk
11-14-2007, 03:11 PM
hmm it looks like you kinda reverted a bit here to an afc. here's some good ideas

when she asks do you do that to everyone, say " no, i wanted to be nice to you" but sound like a bit like a dick
don't introduce yourself, make her ask your name somehow
if she somehow gets to that point to where she says she has a man say "that's cool, but i didn't ask relationship status, i just wanted your #" and try again later but keep talking to her about a neutral if not off beat topic

well, i had much aa here, so then the afc comes out ;). though i doubt any afc even doing this, but i get youre point.
i tried to solve it with cf, but youre suggesting negging if i get you right?
why so? i mean i think if you seem not to really care, and reframe it its better or just as good. i dont think its a value thing, i think its more a shittest?
(not that mine was not that strong, but thats what came up then)

introducing yourselfe is different in day time. i heard this from many puas(videos, articles etc). you have to introduce yourselfe quickly, to avoid falling in the stranger catagory so shes now talking to someone she ''knows''.

(personally i think my problem was -a weak opener, -stupid bf question , -too much aa, -didnt seem congruent with my opener(too neutral vibe).)

thanks, hope to get some explainitaion caus it does make sense.
whats youre ''system'' for daygame btw?
ohja what were all points you think i went wrong, the afc points?
btw what do you mean by off beat topics..?

Milk
11-16-2007, 08:49 AM
well went out again today.
I finally sort of figured ou how to transition, good to see im making progress.

basicly i still ask directions, but not for a guitar store, becaus youre limiting yourselfe with that. not really much else to say, though you can transition with that as well, but harder, gonna try to do that as well.

1.basicly what i do is i ask for directions to toy'r us or some store like that, they explain how to get there.
(they are now in a ''conversation with you, so you can ask bigger questions)
2.i tell them something like ''hey btw, do you know some good store/gift, caus its my sisters birthday and i have no idea what to get her''
(here its starting to look more like a normal conversation)
3.they explain, then you ask some more, about what they like to get at that age. if there is something original etc.
4.now that they kinda ''know'' you better, i ask them ''i will walk with you untill i get to the store'' look at them and start walking(i dunno if this will work if the directions they gave you were in the oppiside direction of them walking..)
5.Now you can have opened and hooked succesfully. now its basicly talking shit, throwing in a dhv(this is the part where i failed btw, caus i just clumsy fluffed talked to them). and get a minimun attraction going, some value.
6.you quickly find something interesting about them, a mini qualification, then you say, hey youre actually quit intersting, wanne go for a drink something.(this last part i didnt do, but i can easily be done, so for next time:).)

its like a mini method for day game. i finally got a little more out of the opener talk. its still is far from solid, but i noticed this has much more potential. i did walk with two girls, didnt close, caus i didnt thought she was cute enough(or that was an exuser..)opened some others, and went more freeflow, started to look more like a normal conversation, so thats good news.

i didnt go direct, caus i start to think its bullshit. it feels like flipping a coin, and hoping it falls on youre side.. more based on just luck. i am gonna keep trying it every now and then, but i am certainly not gonna rely on that.

bye guys

dreamandlive
11-18-2007, 07:57 PM
she was standing there with a gf. i walked up to here
milk: ''hey this is gonna sound weird but i just saw you standing there,
and just had to talk to you, you look nice''
she:''ehh... do you say this to everyone or something?''
milk:''yeah, 5 times a day everyday*jokingly*''(though its close to the truth actually lol)
she:''haha''
milk''nahh ofcourse not youre the only one''
she:''well thank you''
milk:''let me introduce myselfe
*introduce to each other*
milk:''(really freaks out at this moment:P) so are you still single(doh! stupid stupid)
she:''no i have a boyfriend''
milk:''well ok, this is really weird, bye :D''
she:''smiles ok bye''.

Bad things you did:

1. She was with a GF, you need to hook the girlfriend before you can be direct. You need the GF to noticibly like your presence before the target will feel open enough for any directness to work.

2. ''hey this is gonna sound weird but i just saw you standing there,
and just had to talk to you, you look nice'' - Why would that sound weird, lots of guys hit on her. "had to talk to you, you look nice'' is an obvious pick up attempt. Her defenses go up when she hears that line, especially in front of a friend.

3. '(really freaks out at this moment:P) so are you still single(doh! stupid stupid) - Well you know you messed up on this one so no comment needed.

4. No dhv: no humor or confidence demonstrated, plus during the day if you don't entertain her she'll just want to move on to what she left the house for

Milk
11-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Bad things you did:

1. She was with a GF, you need to hook the girlfriend before you can be direct. You need the GF to noticibly like your presence before the target will feel open enough for any directness to work.

2. ''hey this is gonna sound weird but i just saw you standing there,
and just had to talk to you, you look nice'' - Why would that sound weird, lots of guys hit on her. "had to talk to you, you look nice'' is an obvious pick up attempt. Her defenses go up when she hears that line, especially in front of a friend.

3. '(really freaks out at this moment:P) so are you still single(doh! stupid stupid) - Well you know you messed up on this one so no comment needed.

4. No dhv: no humor or confidence demonstrated, plus during the day if you don't entertain her she'll just want to move on to what she left the house for

i agree with most things you said.
but youre point 1. i mean isnt direct about being direct. if you would first go talk to her gf with some indirect line its not direct anymore. Besides that if youve opened her up and got her gf to like you, why the hell would you switch to direct.. you can just use the mm system.
(i have opened many girls succesfully during the night girls who were with a group with direct. the girls steps apart from here group to talk to you then)so during the day it should be possible.

youre point 2/ ofcourse its an obvious pick upline, thats what direct is about, about NOT covering up youre picking her up. (the ''this is gonna sound weird should be left though youre right about that)

4. well there was humor... but man how much humor do you expect in 5 lines then ;)?(i should have stretch the convo ofcourse)

but i think most people dont understand direct very well. it is not about dhv'ing, not about entertaining. direct is about saying what you want, and talk naturaly no pre-thought up lines, just go with the flow so to speak(real social skills). i have been doing a lot of it in the past, and it does work magic, but it can go wrong pretty badly as well(only during the night in the past)(now i know this was wrong pick up ofcourse, i first have to overcome my aa about doing direct during the day, a lot harder than indirect ofcourse).

besides that. going direct in itself shows confidence. buttt indeed bodylangue and voice are more important becaus you have to project all the qualities you would normally dhv about. as i was nervous i naturrally fucked it up, though my bodylangue and voice was still ok a lot of other things gave it away(smiling too much, saying its weird, asking stupid questions)

dont take this the wrong way. but most have used MM too long too see this without it. direct has nothing to do with MM, its completly the opposide. youlle do things MM forbids you to do etc.
(if looked into direct for quit a while, but since there is no real system to it, its not consistant. so thats why i switch to mm, you can work at a system here that will work consistant.)

i know the direct opener is in the magic bullets, why i dont understand. direct is more than an opener which most people dont understand... it has nothing to do with the MM method as far i know

thanks for youre comments though youre right about some points.
(but direct is definitly not my main goal here neither ;) )

aTheos
11-21-2007, 09:11 PM
What if I don't have a little sister? Is it still a good idea to use this?

I hear lots of suggestions to use "little sister" in various contexts but I don't have one.

Milk
11-22-2007, 05:05 AM
What if I don't have a little sister? Is it still a good idea to use this?

I hear lots of suggestions to use "little sister" in various contexts but I don't have one.

i dont really have on neither, but i still use it.. once i know them i can just say it was just a silly line to talk to them. by that time they probably wont care anymore(that or you just say its for your neice or someone else she wont likely find out).

btw my little method works pretty wel. i can get them to walk with me. now just the attraction and then qualifien and i can begin closing.

Milk
11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
well an update.

my little method works as said before. but most of the times she was wakling in a different direction than youre store is so it wont work.
however, i think its still a nice tool, and a very natural thing to do(which covers up youre interest in the beginning)

i am getting more and more confortable talking longer to someone. though its not great, it is getting better and better, which is great. I also use the trick of getting her to turn 45 degrees to shift her mental focus to me, which seems to work nice. she really is focused on you more then it seems.
but i still have to keep pushing myself from talking just as lon untill they blow me out or i get a close, but i have walked away too much half way there right now.

however another thing. My aa for daygame is Sooo much lower than it ever was, still there though, but its getting easier. im kinda breaking some negatives believes, though there not completly gone yet(of people looking around looking at you while talking to a stranger, people geting pissed you talk to them etc) its mostly bs i notice.

anyway i open like a fucking ninja(not that its that hard but still), my opener(buying gift for sister) always works meaning i can get them involved. i ask some more shit about some original gift, and what they liked when they were younger etc. then i try to get more personal as in noticing something about them and starting a personal conversation(though i still consider this my sticking point, i just know they are open to it most of time and seem intrested. still my fear of blowing it, blows it. so i have to overcome that)

overall it going quit well. im improving.
i think if i have the personal vibe thing completly good most of the time, im there 80 percent. i have too work on dhv and more humor though, so gonna try to fit that in there as well.

my tips for the day
-ANYONE is aproachable, everyone will open.
-people are open to talking to you if youre not freaking them out.
-getting them to turn from their original destination is a great tool
-getting them to walk with you to youre destination is a great tool
-always act like you question is real and you are congruent with it!
(meaning if you open with the buying a present for youre sister, you have to seem like you really mean it(even if you dont have one) thats called acting. if she asks you how old she is and what she likes you better awnser her fast and good. (now i do have a stephsister so i just imagine buying something for her)
-there is no reason to stop a conversation unless she walks away from you, or pushes you away(my sticking point, i leave too soon). not meaning she should do this before you leave, but it means she is still intrested in helping or talking to you if she is still standing there still.
-buy contact lenses, so you can see how old she is and what her grade is lol

pff hope i am gonna master this someday, till then sarge on.

grinner
11-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Milk, your journey and this thread both rock. Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts.

I'm also turning to day game because I'm looking for quality women. I'm 34 and my ideal woman is 27 with a child. Those women are impossible to find at night.

One thing about daygame: Ask any woman how she imagines meeting her future husband. She'll say she just happened to meet him in a normal setting. Daygame is a woman's fantasy. Nothing to fear.

I'm working on structuring my life so I naturally meet attractive, high-quality women. That way I don't have to go sarging. For example, I opened a woman in a grocery store with "Hey, do you know anything about onions?" She was glad to help me pick the right type of onion and even told me how to cook it. The conversation went two ways from there: Why am I cooking my first-ever onion? (learning to cook, funny cooking disaster story, blah blah) And can I have her number so I can let her know how the onion comes out? (a funny excuse that just might work)

Turned out she was shopping with her boyfriend who was in a different aisle, but that was just bad luck.

Daygame is how I plan to meet the next woman of my dreams...

Rock on, Milk!

Milk
11-28-2007, 02:02 PM
thnx grinner, nice to hear.
and youre right, high quality women are much more likely to be find during the day.

well did some more.
its become completly natural for me open when theres no one else around, i am completly confortable with that now, nice. when there are more people its still harder for me, but that will fade it time as well i hope.

anyway,
first women i opened, directions to my famous guitar shop ;) . she explained i busted, she laughed. i tried to transition by saying something abour her weird earphones(?). i notice people tend to stay away from a personal confersation(she said something about it, then immidiatly goes on about the direction), becaus that was not the point of the conversation. so i am gonne use are stronger transirion from now on, at least test it. like saying(after talking a bit about directions or what kinda gift i should give my sister) ''he you know, you sound pretty intresting.. whats youre name btw'' or something like this, to really let her know i want to get into a more personal vibe.(for the guys saying you shouldn't give youre name etc, that bs guys.. in daygame its different, during the night you can talk longer etc, and its a nice ioi. but i dont think it will screw up anything at all if you do it(during the day at least))
gonne test that anyway..

it was quit funny, i got her turned 180 degrees from her original direction, and she was completly focused on me. she explained for like 5 minutes, even opened another set for me to ask if they knew how to say it so I got it..quit funny. btw she did a bad stop, so she didnt get them to stop, lol). anyway, i didnt try to close, though maybe maybe it wouldve worked(ofcourse it would have made no sense to her if i suddenly tried to close her, but the vibe was good)

opened 3 girls later.
direction opener. they tried to explain. said something about a bar. i busted them a little. then i said do u guys btw go out to that bar. they laughed and said ''let get out of here'' in a joking way though, but that was not the response i was looking for ;) . it sounded to out of nowhere to get a personal vibe, i noticed it myselfe while saying it, and they knew then i was trying a ''pick up'' on em. i probably could have talked on then, but i never got that so i just said, well ok thanks, lets see if i can find it, bye.

opened a 2 set while walking next to them gift for sister opener, nothing special though. i dont get how pua's say you should walk next to them and then talk, it is the most stupid thing you can do i noticed.. if you stopped them there more focued on you, you can talk easier etc. or maybe this is just for me..who knows

(off topic: i sarged a girl two three monts ago or something, i got her phonenumber but she already had a bf. so i just talked to her on msn etc, kinda got to know her a little better. anyway, her gf added me as well. we talked some as well, somehow ended up texting each other as well. and she was just over for the 5th time or something, and i guess i like her. so maybe i will go in relation. anyway, if you ever meet a girl who already has a bf(and you dont wanne break things up like me) just befriend her, only good can come of it). and yes even if we get into a relation i will keep on sarging ofcourse, just no kiss closes anymore)

aTheos
11-28-2007, 02:09 PM
like saying(after talking a bit about directions or what kinda gift i should give my sister) ''he you know, you sound pretty intresting.. whats youre name btw''
That would still be out of nowhere, I think. What could she say to you during giving directions or advice for a gift that would make you think that she is interesting? Unless she has some really unique gift suggestions, I think she'll smell the pickup.

grinner
11-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Hang on a sec. We've been thinking about what WE want out of daygame. What about what SHE wants out of daygame?

From the end of the opener, I might try, "Thanks for the directions" to let her know that you're done with that. Then I think you can even be a little direct if you want, like "I didn't expect to meet anyone today, but you're friendly and you seem cool. Let's grab a quick coffee on the way."

I don't think you want to be direct like you're hitting on her. But you can be direct in that you find her friendly and you want to spend a few minutes with her.

I think at the end of the interaction, when she explains it to her friends, you want it to be like:

This cute guy asked me for directions.
I gave them to him.
He was charming.
We ended up having a quick coffee.
Turns out we have all this stuff in common.
I gave him my number. I hope he calls.

Like it's sort of random fate that just kept progressing. Not like you thought she was hot from afar and you picked up on her.

But, what do I know? None of this is tested...

Milk
11-29-2007, 04:35 AM
That would still be out of nowhere, I think. What could she say to you during giving directions or advice for a gift that would make you think that she is interesting? Unless she has some really unique gift suggestions, I think she'll smell the pickup.

hmm youre right..
but, most of the time i kinda have fun with them and its not 100% percent about directions, i do transition, so it is possible i think.usualy i talk to them like 2 minutes, kid around, transition a little.well gonna test it and well see.

how bout this
''actually you know.. i really have to go to the store, but i secretly already know how to get there.. i just had to talk to you, and this was the first to come to mind :). so who are you''
i dont like direct, but it not as off the wall as just walking up to them and saying an direct line. so it probably hasmore succes, especially if youve already made her/them laugh. still it remains like flipping a coin and hoping it lands on youre side, i prefer some kind of strategy.

i cant think of any usefull indirect transition right now.. will think about it

Milk
11-29-2007, 04:41 AM
Hang on a sec. We've been thinking about what WE want out of daygame. What about what SHE wants out of daygame?

From the end of the opener, I might try, "Thanks for the directions" to let her know that you're done with that. Then I think you can even be a little direct if you want, like "I didn't expect to meet anyone today, but you're friendly and you seem cool. Let's grab a quick coffee on the way."

I don't think you want to be direct like you're hitting on her. But you can be direct in that you find her friendly and you want to spend a few minutes with her.

I think at the end of the interaction, when she explains it to her friends, you want it to be like:

This cute guy asked me for directions.
I gave them to him.
He was charming.
We ended up having a quick coffee.
Turns out we have all this stuff in common.
I gave him my number. I hope he calls.

Like it's sort of random fate that just kept progressing. Not like you thought she was hot from afar and you picked up on her.

But, what do I know? None of this is tested...

good idea to indeed say something like ''thanks for the dirctions'' and then transition, usefull.
how she wants it to go is natural, like it just happens i think. thats why im trying to make it as ''smooth'' as i possibly can. like it just happens, fate.

so basicly youre comments together
-make it clear that youre opener is done with now
-transition more subtile, or more direct, not in between

makes sense.
and go test it you basterd;)

grinner
11-29-2007, 08:07 AM
WAIT A MINUTE! Direct isn't about confessing your intentions. If you say you were just hitting on her from the get-go, she'll blow you out every time. That ruins the female fantasy!

Indirect is about lowering her defenses so she can allow herself to become attracted. Direct is about attracting by expressing interest. I'm saying you open indirect, then you transition to direct in a low-pressure way. That works during the day because, at night when you express interest, women assume you just want to get laid. During the day, her guard isn't up like it is in a club.

Think of it this way: Have you ever made an assumption about someone whom you hadn't met, and after you met them your opinion changed for the better? That's what I think we're looking for here. Your mutual opinions of each other are neutral when you meet. You talk for a while about directions or whatever, and surprisingly you both like each other enough to have coffee. Then over coffee, you find a connection. That connection is enough to get a phone number and have her answer the call.

I don't see how you can progress in the daytime w/o mutually acknowledging that you're happy you met randomly and you enjoy each other's company enough to spend just a little time together over a coffee or walking together or whatever. Then hit the A3 / Qualification hard to build the connection. There's no time to waste during the day!

aTheos
11-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Milk, I think you're just going to have to try this stuff out. I can think of reasons that it might or might not work in theory, but this is something that has to be tested to really be known.

Go get 'em, brother. :)

Milk
12-02-2007, 06:30 AM
WAIT A MINUTE! Direct isn't about confessing your intentions. If you say you were just hitting on her from the get-go, she'll blow you out every time. That ruins the female fantasy!

Indirect is about lowering her defenses so she can allow herself to become attracted. Direct is about attracting by expressing interest. I'm saying you open indirect, then you transition to direct in a low-pressure way. That works during the day because, at night when you express interest, women assume you just want to get laid. During the day, her guard isn't up like it is in a club.

Think of it this way: Have you ever made an assumption about someone whom you hadn't met, and after you met them your opinion changed for the better? That's what I think we're looking for here. Your mutual opinions of each other are neutral when you meet. You talk for a while about directions or whatever, and surprisingly you both like each other enough to have coffee. Then over coffee, you find a connection. That connection is enough to get a phone number and have her answer the call.

I don't see how you can progress in the daytime w/o mutually acknowledging that you're happy you met randomly and you enjoy each other's company enough to spend just a little time together over a coffee or walking together or whatever. Then hit the A3 / Qualification hard to build the connection. There's no time to waste during the day!

direct is basicly anything that states youre intrest in her.
indirect is everything else.

quote; '' Direct isn't about confessing your intentions. If you say you were just hitting on her from the get-go, she'll blow you out every time. That ruins the female fantasy!''

thats not true. direct is for example, walking up her to her and saying how great you think she is or whatever ''he i just saw you standing there and just had to come and talk to you caus you look amazing etc''
it definitly is about confesing youre intentions, thats all it is. a direct approach is from the get-go with direct like in the example.

in NO way does that ruin a female fantasy, that is a female fantasy in itselfe.
but you have to deliver it in a perfect and congruent way.

i myselfe have it done it many times in bars and clubs, and in the beginning it went great, untill my congruency went off becaus i did it too many times.
but I KNOW FOR SURE it works, and i almost know for sure its a female fantasy(who doesnt like to hear it, but again without bodylangue and voice perfect there will be no attraction.) but it can definitly create an explosion of attraction in a seconds time, and you can go directly into comfort almost.

quote ''indirect is about lowering her defenses so she can allow herself to become attracted. Direct is about attracting by expressing interest.''

indirect is about lowering her value and making youre value higher.
direct is about assuming you already have the same value, and there is already attraction.

and yeah with indirect ofcourse you have to switch to direct at some point.
that does in no way makes it a direct approach...

as i said before, its a whole different ball game, and i have done more than enough of it and read more than enough about it know how it works relativly well.
if you disagree thats fine, its not law, its just my experience and knowladge, it works this way for me.if you really want to learn about direct read a lot about and test it out yourselfe.

but i really want this thread to go about indirect. i did two lausy direct approaches and i get like 5 posts about it, ive done like 80 other approaching where i try to figure out a daygame syste and i get much less posts about that. so please focus with me on a sort of sort of system from opening to closing or instant date.(maybe i will do more direct now and then, but that definitly not my point in this ''quest'' far from it..)

Phateless
12-02-2007, 07:16 AM
I've always had great luck with asking a random cutie what she thinks of something I'm trying on, or to help me pick something out. This works for either hired guns or regular girls. Besides, who are we trying to impress with our style anyway? WOMEN.

aTheos
12-02-2007, 10:28 AM
I've always had great luck with asking a random cutie what she thinks of something I'm trying on, or to help me pick something out. This works for either hired guns or regular girls. Besides, who are we trying to impress with our style anyway? WOMEN.
I do this too. I usually open it with something like: "You look like you have a great sense of style so I want to get your opinion on something. What do you think of x?"

The first sentence usually gets them laughing and smiling. If I have to think of something quick then I have a default, which is to ask their opinion on short sleeve button-up shirts. I personally think they're really dorky looking and that seems to be the consensus.

Phateless
12-02-2007, 11:58 AM
I've been known to just walk up, say "excuse me" then hold up two shirts and simple say "which one?" and most women are more than happy to help out. Pretty easy to joke around and start a convo from there.

stellar87
12-02-2007, 03:21 PM
as have i, another good one is if your at a house party or something full of people you don't know, or you know a couple of them, and a hb10 comes along, let the afcs(which hopefully all of them will be) be themselves and blow themselves out, then swoop in and get the 10 no sweat.

Milk
12-11-2007, 09:04 AM
duo to much much school and trying to build up my own company(plus my regular social life) i am kinda busy.
but i have done some last week not a lot, and i mostly forgot how it wend. i am relaxed anyway, can open ayone, make them smile and have a relaxed vibe. can talk a little bit longer standaart, but have to keep pushing it though, not doing that enough.

went out on saturday, felt kinda shitty though, and i was with friends(hate approaching then, especially if they can watch me if it isnt really busy, done it before but it fucks with my game and all so id rather not).
did approach one set, went pretty bad, normally i would have just walked away. but since im doing daygame, nightgame is just much well less AA and easier.
so i kept talking, dhv a little, they finally started to open up a little. nothing special but it shows sets are not lost if they dont seem enthiousiastic right from the beginning. and that by just talking longer to them you create value no matter what you talk about, they feel like they you know you a little and now youre above all other guys in the bar, and they will open up more(specially if you leave and then come back to the set).

Milk
12-15-2007, 04:30 AM
some succes.

opened a women, did my opener, then she walked with me to the store.
we talked for like 10 min, i did some dhvíng and cf.
when we ended up at the store she kept talking to me, asked
my name etc. stupid thing is she was 29, so when i knew that i made up
in my mind i wasnt going to close anyway. which was stupid, i know 100%
sure i could have closed her right there. i dont think it was fear, just
that i thought she was too old. i should have just done it for my own sake
of finally getting a close, but hell was nice anyway.

and did a direct opener again, i notice im getting more comfortable using
those during the day as well(for all those who actually tried it, you know
how hard it is compared to indirect especially during the day).
anyway she was women working in a parfum store

having learned from m previous attemps in the day, i know
1 had to make it look spontinous 2 more energy than indirect
3 looking her directly in the eyes when saying it 4 use perfect bodylangue.
now i probably messed up a couple of course, but it worked.
i walked in to the store a little faster and with more energy,
i said ''hi'' and looked her directly in the eye, thepaused, then
''i just saw you standing there, and i had to tell you, you look really great!''
she was really glowing up, and had a huge ass smile on her face(this is the reaction you should aim for with direct, perfect).
coincidently we both said ''wow u just made my day'' which was kinda funny.
she just kept smiling at me. and i left, becaus really i am just not confortable with this directness during daytime yet. but most likely i could have closed her there and then as well.

for all the keyboard junkies(or something) who only comment on direct, instead actually having done it, please please dont comment on it ok. thats pretty useless. besides that only comment on direct if you really have something usefull, i mean really usefull to say about it, becaus this thread is about indirect. and the last couple of times i posted a direct my thread gets f***** becaus of it. thanks.

so anyway. was nice.

Milk
12-19-2007, 09:03 AM
went out again.

i did push the personal vibe this time with things like;

hey btw do u wear lenses
-yes :)
ah thats cool, my ex girlfriend had those as well, i actually fell in love with
her bright eyes, but afterworths it appeared to be just her lenses :P.
-ahh no mine are without a colour :)
well u have pretty bright eyes then
etc
or somehting else about her look.
so yeah i can go into personal vibe now, now just know how to continue..
(excuse my english some things are probably not translated proparly)

elite1247
12-19-2007, 05:21 PM
hey bro respect to you doing so many daytime approaches i have only done a few in my time and its hard not to give in to anxiety after the first few words so keep it up and push for some closes. Do you think you could use the HB rating system when describing the girls you are approaching because its cool to know.

Milk
12-20-2007, 04:59 AM
hey bro respect to you doing so many daytime approaches i have only done a few in my time and its hard not to give in to anxiety after the first few words so keep it up and push for some closes. Do you think you could use the HB rating system when describing the girls you are approaching because its cool to know.

well there all 7/8 or above.
i used to do nightgame a lot, and just opened every decent looking girl.
untill i actually got some succes with them, then i found out that they dont mean shit to me, it just doesnt do it for me. so from now on i only aproach 7+(in nightgame its a little different still, but try to do this as well)
besides that if i approach girls i dont quit fancy i dont have the same energy, and just dont really feel the need to try to make things work, i just simply dont care enough.

about the anxiety. well thats gone for a big part now. but yeah in the beginning its hard to run game in a crowded street/store full of sober people :p
i noticed my biggest point in AA now is when people can follow youre conversation(like in a bus), or when people you know see you approaching.

yeah man closing is gonna come soon! about time.
anyways im just gonna keep doing it untill i have solid daygame. like i know i can go anywhere and get a number or instant date without too much trouble.
am planning to travel around the world next year, so this is a big motivation, since i am really planning on approaching a lot, sleeping with other people getting to know new people etc.

Milk
01-25-2008, 02:59 PM
ok im doing night game again(got some cool results there, same night pull, kiss closes), untill i can consistant results doing day game, it is soo much different or harder.

i just wanted to post that i wanted to quit posting untill i found a solid method fo daygame, beginning to close.
this becaus i decided i was never gonna post anything anymore that i havent masterd myselfe(it just seems unfair and useless to me, and i think in the core its just about attention, approval). its just of no use if i cant do it consinstently myselfe.

but i get some pm's of guys that like it and need help, or think its cool.

so i will keep posting my progress, and hope its of any use or motivation to anyone else

do note - im learning just as much as you, so dont take anything is say as working untill you try it and it will work for you.
-----

so an update then

actually today i went out.

1.i opened mysterie style, girls walking behind you, turnaround and ask youre question as you keep walking(slowing down and stopping at some point).
these were fuckig cool chicks. i asked them(what is now just my opening to warm up/get in state a little) where the guitar shop was. they didnt know, but were eager to help me for some reason. they started to open sets, the wrong way of course, but becaus they were hot it still kinda worked. anyway nobody they opened knew. so (as i said earlier in my indirect method for daygame) walk with them if you have the fucking chance! so i walked with them to the city, (she event called some guy to ask where the shop was, didnt knew either). anyway we talked about all kinds of shit, they asked my questions as well of course, seemed cool. didnt close in the end. it just didnt feel right, sounds cheesy but its true, ofcourse i could have tried but it seemed pointless, good talk anyway.

2.my game i really shifting towards direct. i notice everything i hear and read about daygame is almost direct. it takes massive balls, but im really really getting used to it slowly, the AA i gone majorly, still there pretty big. But way less than in the beginning, wayy less.
anyway i opened this girl with ''hey i just saw you walking by and i just had to tell you you look really great" something cheesy like this.She smiled and said "well thank you" I still have AA which makes me forget all the material i know, so i went into boring shit like "how do you do? what are you looking for?" etc. we talked a little bit, but i was too unconfortable still, which made her it as well. so we both went our ways.

3.did another inderect opener. 2 girls, stopped them, opener was "can you help me i need an gift for my sister". she hyped on me, and started really getting into it, thinking of all kinds of gifts to give. i busted a little and all (was tired at this point). we talked for a couple of minutes, she was really really hooked of the bad. anyways i left them. didnt close.

(and some other bs sets, not much though)
damn i notice i really gotta start closing even if i dont think it will amount to anything. next objective that is.

anyways i will keep posting then. (frs from before i am not gonna type, memory faded and takes to long to type, and am kind lazy, lol.)

i decided from now on i am gonna do 1 day day game, and 1 day night game.
as a minimun. so you wil get one fr a week at least.

--------
ABOUT ME, DONT READ IF YOU ONLY WANT TO READ FR'S
i found out that i still have big AA in normal situations, like im with my friends in the gym. or with buddys in a bar. or in a circkle of people i know.

but when im out daygaming, or nightgaming allone no AA almost, its seems natural confortable(to some degree ofcourse its still scary to some degree, but its ok u know)
which is really fucking weird to me, some f-upped believes there i guess?

man i learning so much more on personal development than on gaming basicly.
one big thing i would like to tell you is.

you decide what you feel in the moment(yeah really cheesy) but i finally found it out personally.
you label things good or bad. you label things feeling lucky and some feeling bad.
for example if you label having succes in field as good. you will only feel good if you have succes. if you label being afc as bad, you will feel bad if you think youre acting afc. if you label being happy having a nice gf and the rest as normal or bad. you will only feel happy having a nice gf.

the thing is really nothing makes you happy or sad just youre perception of it.
YOU make things happy or sad.
you can be very fucking happy being single and fucking happy being in love.
it all just depents on how much YOU ALLOW YOURSELFE to feel it in the moment. like if i know i am asshole i will not allow to think good about myselfe.
i know it sounds stupid, why would i not allow myselfe to feel happy?
i dont know why, i think becaus you grown up believing some things bring you happyness and others not. its all bs.

a child can be very fucking happy having a simple carton box to play with, while some people are millionares who are unhappy and still wanting more to truly be happy. its inside yourselfe, dont allow external events determine wheter you can allow yourselfe to feel happy or not.

its hard to explain.. you have to experience it i guess. im not saying you wont be sad or anything, you will just realise that what you have been searching on the outside all allong was withing you all allong. it sounds like some cheesy bs from a brochure but i know it is, in this moment anyways.

well decide for yourselfe, this is really the biggest quest in live i guess, wayyy more important than the game. the game is youre search for happiness right? well its in you already..

Milk
01-31-2008, 12:09 PM
anotherdaygame day for me today.

i was in a really bad state. basicly an ex girlfriend of mine(really bad onitis) is kinda my stephsister(though their not married), yeah i know kinda weird. we dated secretly for 2 years, i was really reall head over heels the whole time.
she broke up about a year ago, and i still miss her sometimes. i try to avoid going to my dad becaus of that(which sucks as well), but yesterday was his birthday.
she has new bf for some while, and somehow i get into major AFC state when i get there, and the AFCness stays with me for a couple of days. the weirdest thing, i can feel completly no fear,relaxt and funny and when i got to my dad's house, my hart go's wild, i get nerveus i get afc i am afraid of looking like a fool etc. and basicly my game is messed up for the next couple days.

anyway i still went out to do daygame, becaus i promised myselfe i would do it at least once every week.
opened about 10 sets.
2 direct, man the fear was completly back after this(see above), but after the first one i restored a little again.

dont really have much too tel, went bad this time.
just plain forgot to transition, was way too into it myselfe while i should be more neatral, so i seem to needy(which i was i guess).
also my mood was all screwed up, i actually didnt even want to talk..
(they did open ofcourse, but it went nowhere i didnt transition, and with direct my aa fckd with me today(so no cf, teasing, even my bodylangue was a little off becaus of everything) so it didnt really work/
but hell every step even if its bad is a step right..

hope to give you guys some better new next week.

Tumunzahar
02-02-2008, 03:50 AM
Hey Milk, here's a direct opener i've used several times and has worked great for me so far:

PUA:"Hey, are you the type of person that's confident enough to appreciate a sincere compliment?"
HB (they usually say yes)
PUA:"Cool! Me too! Ok, you go first!" (Here your body language should indicate that you're expecting her to give you a great compliment. )
HB (they usually laugh and say something like "You're very spontaneous.")
PUA:"Thanks! Well I just noticed you and I think you radiate this great positive energy."
HB:"Thanks."

If her first reply is 'no' or 'I dunno', you can continue with:"Well I'm the type of person that's confident enough to give a sincere compliment to a complete stranger, and I just noticed you and I think you radiate this great positive energy."

I haven't tested it alot yet, but most of the time I think you should be able go into Qualification (Male to female attract (A3) in MM) from here on. Maybe continue like this:

PUA:"You know, alot of people think of themselves as being ambitious and full of energy. They make all these plans to go experience new things and do all this exciting stuff, but in the end they just end up doing nothing and stick to all the normal boring stuff they've always done. Are you like that or are you someone who really wants to get the most out of life?"

Haven't tried that last part yet but I think it can work great.

Also, as a transition after opening indirect, try cold reading something about her personality instead of commenting on her looks. So instead of saying that she looks great, try saying something like: "Say, you look like a very open and positive person that's maybe interesting to talk to. Is this true?"

With this you do 3 things: 1.You don't give her the idea that you might be hitting on her for her looks. 2.You give her a more profound and interesting compliment. 3.You challenge her so she has to qualify herself to you: you're not sure she's interesting to talk to, you just get that feeling. She has to prove it to you.

Milk
02-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Hey Milk, here's a direct opener i've used several times and has worked great for me so far:

PUA:"Hey, are you the type of person that's confident enough to appreciate a sincere compliment?"
HB (they usually say yes)
PUA:"Cool! Me too! Ok, you go first!" (Here your body language should indicate that you're expecting her to give you a great compliment. )
HB (they usually laugh and say something like "You're very spontaneous.")
PUA:"Thanks! Well I just noticed you and I think you radiate this great positive energy."
HB:"Thanks."

If her first reply is 'no' or 'I dunno', you can continue with:"Well I'm the type of person that's confident enough to give a sincere compliment to a complete stranger, and I just noticed you and I think you radiate this great positive energy."

I haven't tested it alot yet, but most of the time I think you should be able go into Qualification (Male to female attract (A3) in MM) from here on. Maybe continue like this:

PUA:"You know, alot of people think of themselves as being ambitious and full of energy. They make all these plans to go experience new things and do all this exciting stuff, but in the end they just end up doing nothing and stick to all the normal boring stuff they've always done. Are you like that or are you someone who really wants to get the most out of life?"

Haven't tried that last part yet but I think it can work great.

Also, as a transition after opening indirect, try cold reading something about her personality instead of commenting on her looks. So instead of saying that she looks great, try saying something like: "Say, you look like a very open and positive person that's maybe interesting to talk to. Is this true?"

With this you do 3 things: 1.You don't give her the idea that you might be hitting on her for her looks. 2.You give her a more profound and interesting compliment. 3.You challenge her so she has to qualify herself to you: you're not sure she's interesting to talk to, you just get that feeling. She has to prove it to you.

thnx, well i read of post here that i thought was great went like;
-hey i just noticed you standing, sitting etc there i just had to come come over and talk to you, caus you look beatifull/radiate positve energy whatever.
-thnx:)
-(waiting, looking into eyes) what you not gonna say it back?
then some more bantering, teasing etc.

this sounds more like me, will be congruent with me.

personally i dont like saying things like ''im am confident enough to whatever'' or anything like that. those things i will show, she will either see it or not, no need to say it it wont change anything.

also i dont like saying shit like ''you have a nice energy'' or something, its sounds fruitcacky to me. you can say, he you look like youre a fun person or you know... youre pretty intresting. i cant qualify someone based on something as vague as their energy, i dont need to qualify me talking to her. she know damn well why that is, why i keep talking to her is a different subject, and i do naturally qualify this on her.

youre advice is pretty usefull though, thanks.

game on!