PDA

View Full Version : Day Game peacocking

J Lay
10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
I think we all do have different forms of peacocking for day and night... but to put this out there, I want to let everyone know that today I was approached by more people than EVER in my life. I went out and bought a rasta wig with dreds and all... wore it for less than an hour, and continuously got swarmed. If you like having the attention on you (all of us do), and ur confident enough to turn a sarcastic remark about it into a good convo... u need this item.

Chick: nice hair... giggles (sarcasm)
Me: ahh.... the laughter of recognition. (credit to mystery: he deserves it)
Chick: its cute...
Me: i think im gonna keep u.... remember when u were 5 and u could ask anyone to be ur new friend... will u be my friend? (TD)

thats one thing that stemmed from it. u know how it goes.

stellar87
10-10-2007, 02:09 PM
that is a good one, dude try getting a pair of purple nikes, i did and when i talk to girls they look down and automatically comment on the shoes, which gives me a automatic neg opportunity like '' no you don't you just want my body" or my fav "eyes up here, geez" and it stems from there, it happens almost all the time

J Lay
10-10-2007, 02:38 PM
purple shoes are something else man... ha. i wear some crazy shit though. i think its important to go pretty crazy. when someone says "stand out on ur own terms..." i go nuts! drives me crazy. i like to walk into some place, and immediately have EVERYONE look at me.

stellar87
10-10-2007, 03:56 PM
you do have a point on standing out but i couldn't do it like that cause i tried wearing a giant fluffy jacket with the fur on the hood, didn't work somewhere, another thing i tried was going rock mixed with hip hop. wore a suit jacket with a badass looking shirt gelled my brown and blonde streaked hair, had the purple nikes, wore a rocker style belt and top it off a gem laced bracelet. stood out like a hippie at harvard, nowadays when i do that, i number and kiss close in the same night

J Lay
10-10-2007, 04:01 PM
that seems really sick. where do u get ur accessories? why didnt the hood work? what did someone say?

stellar87
10-10-2007, 06:04 PM
i got the fluffy jacket from zumiez, it didn't work cause my frame wasn't strong enough to keep it goin, but i got my belt with gryphon buckle from journeys, the gem laced bracelet from some small jewelry store, the suit jacket was a hand me down and the shirt from target. suprisingly not much, i had the targets going with my frame and gutsiness to talk.

J Lay
10-10-2007, 06:27 PM
ha. work on ur frame... pull em in. i like to say this, it takes a lot to do it if ur weak framed.
chick: i hate ur hat
me: no u dont, ur attracted to me. (myster on conan)

sly90
10-14-2007, 08:21 AM
props haha i need some ideas for peacocking without being far too outlandish

NumbaOneDesi
10-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Dude, that's a tight idea.

stellar87
10-14-2007, 03:32 PM
props haha i need some ideas for peacocking without being far too outlandish

alright i got an idea, if you have a body designed like keith urban or like mystery, dress in small guy clothes, like track jacket with a brighter unershirt, don't wear a "baller" chain (very long chain with diamonds in it) tight pants help too, a size smaller than normal. or if you want, suit jacket, tight undershirt and the tight pants should be a consistant theme. make your hair color 2 tone (streaks, or spotted or even one spot on the head most likely in the front of your head.) those should give you an spark of enlighment

Maf Films
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I got alot of older shirts, or retro as you may. Cant get around without several people saying HEY i remember that, or whered u get that i miss them. Game/Tv show shirt as in example. Nothing out of the ordinary.....

stellar87
10-14-2007, 05:05 PM
that is a good start, if they keep it up and it's a girl you like, neg then dhv, but you knew that. if you want to, throw some more peacocking (rings, highlighted hair, etc.) in the appearance, it'll further boost your identity and help give you a mysterious appearance to you.

Drift64
10-16-2007, 10:10 PM
I know of one good peacocking item that I wear and it gets attention from pretty much everyone. I have a red shirt with The Flash on it. The redness causes attention and the faded Flash on my shirt causes them to stare. Someone actually complemented my shirt so I guess it works. But yea Maf Films mention retro shirts, so they are good!

krypos
10-16-2007, 10:54 PM
dudes...... i have been trying out new looks on myself, etc.

the other day i went to a large mall with 2 buddies. (one is gay, and the other is asexual.... neither of them are "physical specimens", but neither am i.... anyway) so i went out, and i was done out. in a world where a pastel colored polo and some khaki shorts and sandals are the rule, i wore darkish jeans, black work/dress shoes, a black tshirt, with a white dress shirt (top 3 buttons undone), a siiiiiiiiiiiick black blazer- open, and finally some aviators. so shiny girls are checking their makeup in them lol.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/krypos/fghfhfg.jpg

and i got opened by at least 3 girls. and i was just sittin around, chillin or shopping. lol. also, i always walked just a bit ahead of my buddies, so i looked like i was leading the pack. and when i spoke i was badass alpha. lol. love it!!

anyway my point was that i peacock by dressing differently than the crowd. theres not anything in particular that was special about my look, but because i was just chillin in the mall during the daytime, dressed like that it peacocks.

and i finally got the belt/belt buckles that i bought online. one is a grenade (i saw someone else posting a pic of it before and loved it) and the other one.... get this..... A BARREL MONKEY!! yes! i know. i can see it now:

her: is that a barrel monkey belt buckle??
me: very good! 2 points. 1 for knowing what a barrel monkey is, and 1 for looking at my crotch. *high five*

or something like that. who knows, i havent tested it yet...

flashgordon
10-17-2007, 03:15 AM
my m8s got like a russia hat thts all soft, for winter tht seems to ork ok.

stellar87
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
dudes...... i have been trying out new looks on myself, etc.

the other day i went to a large mall with 2 buddies. (one is gay, and the other is asexual.... neither of them are "physical specimens", but neither am i.... anyway) so i went out, and i was done out. in a world where a pastel colored polo and some khaki shorts and sandals are the rule, i wore darkish jeans, black work/dress shoes, a black tshirt, with a white dress shirt (top 3 buttons undone), a siiiiiiiiiiiick black blazer- open, and finally some aviators. so shiny girls are checking their makeup in them lol.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h99/krypos/fghfhfg.jpg

and i got opened by at least 3 girls. and i was just sittin around, chillin or shopping. lol. also, i always walked just a bit ahead of my buddies, so i looked like i was leading the pack. and when i spoke i was badass alpha. lol. love it!!

anyway my point was that i peacock by dressing differently than the crowd. theres not anything in particular that was special about my look, but because i was just chillin in the mall during the daytime, dressed like that it peacocks.

and i finally got the belt/belt buckles that i bought online. one is a grenade (i saw someone else posting a pic of it before and loved it) and the other one.... get this..... A BARREL MONKEY!! yes! i know. i can see it now:

her: is that a barrel monkey belt buckle??
me: very good! 2 points. 1 for knowing what a barrel monkey is, and 1 for looking at my crotch. *high five*

or something like that. who knows, i havent tested it yet...

that is a good thing, you listened to me lol notice how the second you looked different, they flock to you, not the other way around. the reason why i said what i said is cause i had dozens of girls come up to me and ask things like "why are you wearing that?" or my favorite and it just recently happened "if i take him home, i'll snatch his nice jacket" (said while talking to her friends)