PDA

View Full Version : Girls my age are too fucking shy.

Jew
08-31-2007, 09:08 AM
I know this because I am too, but at least I'm trying. First of all, I'm 17, and I've decided to do the "Newbie Mission" but instead of saying "Hi" at first, I figure I'll just smile, how harmful could that be?
So I walk by a girl, look over at her, our eyes caught for maybe a second? and right before I smile she looks away. Leaving me smiling at this random girl who's not looking at me.
Now, I used to do the same thing, as soon as a girl would catch eye with me I would look away...So basically what I'm asking is, how do I avoid this? Have a smile on my face 24/7?(Haha)

Olio
08-31-2007, 03:14 PM
I noticed this as well, when I make eye contact with a girl and try holding it they usually look down and keep walking. I guess they're insecure?

Da_Answer
08-31-2007, 03:22 PM
Ugh, teen girls are freaking hard because they hold up some huge, bitch,ASD and shy shields up. Its rare to find a nice talkative girl.

krypos
08-31-2007, 04:08 PM
so initiate with her. eg: are you gonna stare all day, or are you going to say hi? (smile)

havent yet tested that out.... but in theory.... lol.

Shoop
09-02-2007, 09:50 PM
i get that a lot too, if i'm in the hall walking on one side and their walking the opposite direction i make eye contact and they'll look straight or away. But generally, if I'm close enough to her I'll say "hey" or something along those lines to greet her. If she looks away, move on to the next one.

This happens in class a lot, i'll make eye contact with a chick for a couple of seconds sometimes I dont smile because I'm not even thinking. I'll smile, or sometimes I'll break it because it feels awkward, cause im not close enough to talk to her. Then there's other times when I'm unsure they're looking at me so I ignore em

miaddict
09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Read this (http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28649).

It answers almost everything.

You should hold EC and wait for her to break it. Approach anyway.

MAGICSIX
09-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey,

Personally I hate younger girls. They waste a lot of time and just arent mature enough for my liking. SO do what I do, go for older women. IM 18 and dont go under 22.

If they ask your age throw a hoop out like "guess". Oh close Im actually 18.

they respong "Your a baby".

From what Mystery said its an IOI.

Take it and flow.

SIX

Klaas
09-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Personally I hate younger girls.

Personally, I LOVE younger girls.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.. but

This is the worst problem in the world.. It took me so long to realise that they were just SHY, not not attracted to me.

Here is what i've leant after sarging 15-17 year old girls for a while:

1. 95-5 Convo for the start... They get so shy that they dont know what to say or anything.. Like.. I ask A girl what her name is, she tells me, then doesnt ask back... I know she was attracted to me becuase she told me so later.. You have to built TONS of rapport and comfort before they will talk.

2. NEVER NEG. Just never. Ever. Not until you have rapport (alot). Even if their 9s... Young girl's self esteem is a FRAGILE THING. They will react in a very negative way... They take too much seriously.

3. Ask questions.... Lots of damn questions... They will NOT talk to you if you dont ask them too... if you tell them something funny that wont say "Thats funny... something simular happen to me recent etc etc.." They just dont talk cos their shy.

4. Personally, I like to do a little comfort building game or something... Like, I sarge girls on the train.. While I'm talking to one i'll rip out an excercise book and a pen (Never get two pens, keep handing each other the one pen) and draw a noughts and crosses game, make your first move, and just hand it to her.. This gives some rapport... Helps her get comfortable and ready to start yakkin.

5. Dont be scared about talking about stupid shit.. the weather... school... These girls arnt socially experienced.. They arnt gonna judge you for having a boring convo topic, they will be stunned that YOU, a sexy stranger, has just come up and started talking to them. not that I condone STUPID conversation topics, and personally I always try to keep the convo interesting, but with young girls it doesnt really matter.

6. BE THE FUCKIN LEADER! This is probly the most important.. Once I know a girl is attracted to me, theres pretty muich NOTHING she wont say yes too... So say to her "OKAy, were going over here now, I'm showing you something" or "hey, I think your pretty cool, give me your number and maybe we'll catch up sometime."

They will do it, if youve created just a bit of attraction, straight away. Gotta time... I'm late for school..

Klaas

AwesomeGuy75
09-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Hmm... The girls I know defiantly aren't shy, at all, maybe it has to do with where I live (or me? :-)) But I'm also not approaching girls either...yet.

My thought is this though as far as negging. The girls I know when you tease them they react well, and they can even take 1 (albeit) minor neg, so I wouldn't say NO negging, because it still shows higher value. What I would say is be VERY careful about over negging, as it can completely ruin your relationship with someone for a long time (I made this mistake before I knew about the game, but saw guys who were getting girls negging and didn't talk to a girl for 6 months. We are becoming friends again though. Go jealousy!

pose
09-05-2007, 08:56 PM
what do you expect her to do gaze at a stranger forever? Just talk to her, the fact that she even looked at you, then away, means your in...

Klaas
09-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Exactly. And Flash, once you start opening, you'll see that they actually are shy. A girl will be standing there in her super sexy pose, one hand on her lip, lookin fine, then I'll ask her something and she'll go red and her body language will lock up. It's unbelivable.

If you havn't opened yet mate, I recomend not trying younger girls first. I find them far harder to sarge then say, 24 year olds. I would recomend going to your nearest bookstore, finding a girl you think is cute, slowly make your way over to her while checking books out on the shelf, as if it's just a coinidence that you end up next to her, then face your bodylanguage at her and say "Hey" :) *Smile*... She'll look surprised and say "Got any good books to recomend?"
If she says yes then talk to her about it etc... If she says 'no' say "Ohh so your looking for something as well.. You know what, I know a great book you might like, come on, i'll show you" and lead her off.

Once you do sets like this, your confidence will get better. All i'm sayin is, don't open a 6 set of 10s for your first appraoch cos it will wreeak ya confidence.

Klaas

AwesomeGuy75
09-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the advice Klaas, I will defiantly try that.

And in retrospect, the girls who I said weren't shy I just know personally. But I guess when they get approached they do become very shy, now that you mention it.

AwesomeGuy75
09-07-2007, 05:33 PM
BTW; (sorry about double post) but I opened a girl in one of my classes today and you are SO right about them being shy, she blushed all over and giggled at everything I said, but I couldn't keep a conversation going (lecture...) so I left it at that, but I just kept thinking... "Girls my age are so fucking shy."

OnryJ
09-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Think of younger girls as a blank canvas.

They havent experienced much o fanything the world has to offer at 17, 18, etc.

The "shy" looking away is largely them not knoing what to do.

You will be amazed what will happen if you simply open them.

Dont look for approval.

Speak slow and with confidence.

DHV, be larger han life.

Smiling is huge, especially when entering a room or walking through a mall, etc. It conveys confidence, a good atitude and all of the sudden you have something going on that most people don't this will peak interest.

Open with a question that somehow relates to your life. A situation. Then you can expand on it and it wont sound like you are making soemthing up or coming accross as false.

Relax, and have fun being the one in charge.

OnryJ