PDA

View Full Version : HB Jogger falls down on sidewalk in front of you

TB
05-09-2007, 06:32 PM
Today I'm walking home from work, all freshed up in suit. All the sudden a hot girl, jogging with her dog, passes me, looks over, and promptly falls to the ground in front of me. It could have been like a movie moment I think if done right. I couldn't really think on my feet, I just extended my hand out to help, looked down into her eyes and said "OMG, are you okay?"... That was my auto pilot response. Of course she says "yeah I'm okay i'm okay it's fine..." and started to get up and move away. I tried to muster up some CF and said something like, wow you got all distracted by me didn't you. Off she goes.

Now we all know this won't happen very often... but lets have some fun with this. What would be cool to do?

So far I have thought of,

"OMG, why does this always happen to me???"

"Wow you're kind of a klutz huh?? Good thing you're cute."

(walks with her after she's up, kinos) "No, no you're not okay, we have to get you to the hospital. I'm calling an ambulance"

"Wow that was an awesome fall! You're pretty good at this"

BigJayC
05-09-2007, 07:17 PM
You girls are all the same. I'm not some piece of eye candy for you to oggle. (as you're helping her up of course)

rnaco
05-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Help her up and then ask "what exercise was that?"

Ethan
05-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I think you need to go easy since she's already embarressed... something like "You know, all you had to do was come over and say hi".

Starman
05-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I think you need to go easy since she's already embarressed... something like "You know, all you had to do was come over and say hi".

Good one, but I'd go with something like, "I've had women fall for me before, but never so literally..." then introduce myself while helping her up. If she's looking like she's going to go, #close/timebridge with something like, "The story of how we just met is too cute not to follow up..."

ware_ru
05-09-2007, 11:51 PM

yes yes YES!

TB
05-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Good one, but I'd go with something like, "I've had women fall for me before, but never so literally..." then introduce myself while helping her up. If she's looking like she's going to go, #close/timebridge with something like, "The story of how we just met is too cute not to follow up..."

Gold. Wait till this happens again ;)

Klaas
05-18-2007, 08:21 PM
This happened to me!! I was leaving the station at around 1am and this HB in front of me (wearing heels no less) tripped over like an idiot. This indian guy just laughed and kept walking, so I auto-piloted with "Are you okay!?" and helped her up. She said "Yeah, I just lost my footing,"
If only I had read some of the gold responses above here first... Instead, cos she looked so embarrest, I just said "Ah, it happens to everyone at one time or another, just be glad it happened in the dark, infront of a couple of people you'll probly never see again."
She smiled and I said "You sure your alright?" and she said yeah and walked off. Sarging didn't even enter my mind, but I wish it had now. If this ever happens again though, its:

"I've had women fall for me before, but never so literally..."

m_adept
01-29-2008, 03:23 PM
I love these kinds of situations. It's just cute and you've got no way to prepare for it. Responding to stuff like this off-the-cuff gets your wits razor sharp.

Instant response that comes to mind:
"Hey! You stepped on my banana peel. Awesome!"

Totally playfully. Then I'd calibrate, if she's not rolling with it I'd follow up - "But seriously, you ok?" Otherwise I'd continue joking around while helping her up. "You're going on Youtube..."

Then I'd relate to her situation and follow up with a quick (maybe 2 sentence) funny story. "Yeah I've had a couple of spills where I'm glad my friends didn't have a camera. Like my first day working in a restaurant, the floor was wet, and I had this gigantic tray...CRASH!! the whole restaurant heard it."

By now the conversation is rolling full speed, and you're in.

The General
03-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Reminds me of a time I was sarging with my wing and a girl fell down some stairs at the bar. The good ol wingman ran down the stairs to help her, and the only thing I could think to do was lean over the railing and yell "Remember! If she falls down the stairs it isn't a shit test!"

DeadEyeDick
03-12-2008, 02:40 PM
"I was just about to go for that quarter, too!"

"Women are always falling at my feet ..."

"Is this part of your CrossFit Challenge?"

KingAlpha
03-18-2008, 07:10 AM
"You know, all you had to do was come over and say hi".

"I've had women fall for me before, but never so literally..."
Pure gold.