PDA

View Full Version : Sarging Hired Guns At Car Shows

scooner
02-15-2007, 11:15 PM
I've searched this board for help but all I could come up with is advice on how to sarge cashiers, waitresses, and bartenders for the most part. Anyone how to come at a girl that has a booth at a carshow. I love latinas so i'm usually at all the big lowrider and dub magazine shows. They usually have booths, promoting and selling swimsuit calendars, modeling, clothing lines, music cd's and dvd's, and even strip clubs. Any feedback would be appreciated. thanks.

SinductiveX
02-16-2007, 12:52 AM
Hmm, with those kinds of hired guns your dealing with HB 9's and HB 10's and up, so they are high status women, add to that they are models, and therefore even harder to attract than a regular women. There really isn't a bitch shield in the sense that is usually meant, but their defenses are waaaaayyyy up. and they are hit on a 1000 times a day in small AFC ways. What you need to show one of these types of models is alot of DHV value and alot of cocky funny. The DHV value must be there, and alot of it for it to work, because it is going to take a pretty high value male for her to violate her ASD defense mechanism against meeting a man at work, and accepting a date or day two with him (Here think about sarging a hired gun such as a waitress or high class stripper, now add about 50% more DHV value for her to take the risk and accept you as a serious choice for dating, other than that it will be so easy for her to reject you, and look good doing it.

Read up on sarging hired guns, and then keep my advice in mind.

Also, I know that I am going to be killed for saying this but I absolutely love high social valued Latino women too, and I am a white guy :D

Sincerely,

SinductiveX

Happy Sarging!

Rastotaust
02-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Open with hardcore negging of course, but keep it relevant what they are doing. If she's standing around some type of car that clearly doesn't suit her, you should say something like, "You know, you don't look like you would drive this type of car. You seem more like the pickup truck type". You could even go on to ask her questions related to the type of car--questions she DEFINITELY wouldn't know the answer to. This would be great because it would make her ask, "Doesn't he KNOW I'm here just for my looks??"...