Hey, post here.
IceDragon :)

IceDragon
12-20-2005, 05:55 AM
Johnny, there's a few of us here.
Get in touch: zeb1979@hotmail.com

streako
12-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Hey guys, Im going up Edinburgh for Hogmanay. Have any of you guys been recently, and if so, wheres the best nightspots to hangout?

jonnysmooth
12-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey dude, dunno what age you are, so this might depend a bit...
Ive only been up once drinking (ive been loads, but thats for gigs at the corn exchange, which i watched and then got the last train home, so no going out)... Anyway, the only time i was out i ended up in the teviout union- the drinks are shit cheep, and its a bit studenty, but hey, im a student, and there were alot of hb's about , as well as having several different bars, and a arcade among other things... this was in my afc days tho... worth a shout if youve got no idea... sorry i dont know anywhere else, tend to stick to glasgow...

mr_brightside
12-21-2005, 02:24 AM
Hey streako, again, it helps if we knew how old you were and what kind of clubs you like.
Whenever I went through, I went to bars and clubs in the grassmarket area, however this seemed like the student venues. Try this website http://www.ents24.com/web/whatson/clubs/Edinburgh.html
Your friend, mr_brightside

bearbackrider
12-21-2005, 02:57 AM
HELLO EVERY i was waiting to see how long it would take for the book to start hitting scotland and from what i hear its hiting it pretty hard ii have all ready got 4 of my freind reading it.
for a good night on new year in the burgh you should check out the three sisters pub. i have been there twice for new year . its free but you get there early they always max out in there. i remember so my pretty girls dancing on the tables that night is pretty good.

Series
12-29-2005, 07:54 AM
The Opal Lounge has been good when I have been out. http://www.worldsbestbars.com/city/edinburgh/opal-lounge-edinburgh.htm

mr_brightside
01-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Hey guys, just about to head out shortly. Happy Hunting!
mr_brightside

mr_brightside
01-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Hey guys, check this out: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/newscotlair/
mr_brightside

jonnysmooth
01-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Hey man, hows it going? The link dosent work, or maybe its just me? Can u repost it or email me it... Cheers...

MrHyde
01-23-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm an AFC (for now) and i'm doing the reading and getting my inner game prepared, but what i really need is like minded guys and/or a mPUA/pua to go Sarging with.
I live in Ayr but Glasgow is close enough to get to any day of the week. I think my profile has my msn addy on it so if you want to talk more just add and hopefully we can get something arranged a.s.a.p.
btw; i posted the same thing on the other forum. Your not seeing double!

Scottish
02-05-2006, 05:13 AM
hey guys im new here heres my intro: http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3262
i live in dumbartonshire just starting my game really so looking for anyone out there to wing with or just share ideas with. im on msn: pmavgoku@hotmail.com
look forward to workin with you all. :p

Gedaye
04-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Just out of a LTR.

Mates are all in LTRs.

Looking for some like minded bros to go sarging in glasgow pubs n clubs.

Cheers :)

carl989
04-10-2008, 10:59 AM
i wander if anyone wanna go to this uni this year?

baza80
07-24-2008, 11:10 AM
I am from Ireland.
I am goint to be in Scotland on Tuesday 29th July. I will be out pulling some hot chicks in Glasgow.
Anybody from the area that would like to join me get in touch.
I may be over again s even if you're up for some future sarging in the area let me know.
I posted an ad in Scotlair but it sem to be pretty dead.

Chat later

Barry

bugsquish
08-18-2008, 08:49 AM
Any PUAs in Glasgow? Give me a shout! I'm tired of doing this alone, or with AFCs, or with couples :0

ShaggyAlmighty
08-25-2008, 11:04 PM
hey man, I lived in Edinburgh for a year and a half but didnt know bout this forum til a few days ago!. I am in the US now but go to Scotland twice a year more or less. I just came back a month ago but plan to go towards the end of this year.

Perhaps we do some sarging at the Hogmanay?

all the best

dunc_0
01-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Hey,

I'm 22 student stereotypical AFC - recently broken up with gf of 3year. Good with girls have chat but having really bad approach anxiety.

Looking for someone to go out with as a wing but hopefully can show me where I am going wrong!

Cheers
Dunc

jaysun_d7
09-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Anyone decent at pickup here?

I can get into sets but I am not pulling.

Herbie PUA
11-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Please post here if you're up for gaming in Glasgow!

Im_Not_Random
01-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey,

I'm looking to get out and start Sarging, away from my social group. Purely because I reaaaly don't want them to know I'm trying to pick up game. Anyway, as the tin suggests I'm getting into the game at the moment, learning different styles, how to use them, etc. I've been reading like crazy and am working my way through the bullet, Styles works and various others. However I've been focusing on learning female psychology a bit more than pure game. My theory is that if I understand how they work and understand how it relates to the game, in time I won't be bound by a cheat sheet or a flowchart of steps and actions to take. That's my goal for the moment anyway.

Also in the meantime I'm more into getting experience and improving myself, learning new things, what works, what doesn't, etc. Closing isn't that important right now. Having fun and getting some field experience is however. Saying that as your wing I'm behind you all the way. Although if you manage a SNL I'd rather not be behind you during it lol.

Probably looking for someone in the 20's bracket agewise although with age - experience. I get the vibe however I'd probably be more believable to your average Glasgow girl as the mate of someone in the 20s.

Thanks for reading thus far, anyone up for it or fancies sharing a few tips here and there feel free to poke, I'd be grateful hehe.

Irish_Anders
01-14-2010, 02:18 PM
hey man, yeah im in the same boat looking for fellow 'sargers' in Glasgow. I read the Game and lent it to a few mates hoping they'd get involved but they normally dont want to believe it works. So heading out with my mates here is fun but you cant really progress your 'game' as quickly as all they want to do is sit in the corner and booze rather than try talk to women/people. Would be good to go out with guys with the same idea who can push you to improve yourself and give you constructive feedback on how you went in set as well as having some banter and a good wingman

Shame I'm quite a bit older than you mate, on the verge of turning 30 (groan) so would be a bit weird going out on the pull together! But sounds like you've got the right attitude and age on your side tho, wish i picked up this stuff when I was that age.

so where do you normally go out in Glasgow then? How you finding this stuff has helped you so far?

Im_Not_Random
01-16-2010, 09:07 AM
I've actually not been hitting clubs yet, just been day gaming at the moment. (sort of, something like 3 approaches so far, one number.). I do get a lot of weird looks from people passing by mid day game though lol. Still with the little I know I'm already seeing a fair difference. My approach anxiety is almost non-existent after just reading once through some of the available material. I think the best advice on this line was something I read on these forums 'If you are scared, it means you should go for it. If you don't want to do it, don't go for it'. Sounds simple but it helps keep the AA at bay. However I'm still sticking at a lot of places or making mistakes, purely due to the lack of experience I think.

I think the first bit in Magic bullets regarding psychology has definitely been the best material I've come across so far. It all kinda made sense after reading that, or at least it made me believe it was possible.

Anyway, hows the game been treating you so far?

Irish_Anders
01-16-2010, 09:52 AM
yeah i started reading about this stuff relentlessly like 3 years ago but never really put it into action since meeting my girlfriend shortly afterward reading the game. We split up November last year (although its a bit complicated) so now started to try and put it into practice - finding it a bit inconsistent but making progress. I always was fairly decent looking and never had any trouble getting girls but I really want to try use this stuff to aim for girls that normally would be out of my league

There's definitely been some improvements but i've yet to really bag myself a 9 or 10. I find now I'm able to open and get a bit of banter going with cold reads but haven't pulled any girls yet that are significantly hotter than anyone i've been with before. But yeah def got more confidence, lost a lot of AA and got a fair bit of chat going which is something i didn't have before. I also get chatting to more girls and pull far more often. I just need to try and get more structure to my approaches but i guess that will come with the more i do. As much as ive studied this stuff im still quite a noob when going out and doing it, its funny how you have the interaction with a girl all planned out in your head but then it all goes to shit as soon as you go up to her!

Im pretty much 100% bar and club game but I want to start doing day game - I have never hit on a girl during the day ever and feels really weird but thats just a limiting belief i need to get over. So what sort of day game approach are you finding works for you? Do you literally stop girls in the street or mainly approach in coffee shops? For me the most useful stuff has been a lot of inner game stuff ive read, the psychology of it all really opens your eyes. plus things like cold reads, opinion openers and negs ive seen have a real noticeable effect, all helps to build your confidence!

havent read magic bullets yet but will def get on it!

best of luck mate, let us know when you start having any real breakthroughs

Cheers
irish

Xander Pareil
01-16-2010, 10:41 AM
I've got the same problem only i'm Dundee based, it's even worse!!!

I've been for a few nights out in Glasgow and they fucking rocked! there's so much more space in clubs and I'm a sucker for the glasgae accent on girls! I'd totally be up for some sarging in Glasgow, E-mail's in the signature.

Im_Not_Random
01-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Meh, to be honest I think even the 'best' would get a fair amount of inconsistency. The best seem to open a lot and approach a lot though, which I guess gives them better odds.

In terms of material Magic Bullets has probably been the best thing I've (partially) read so far, however I'm a bit reluctant to use thing's I've read from it out of paranoia the target will have already heard them before. So I tend to read a bit and then try to invent my own lines, something along the same idea. Add my own personality to it, in a sense.

Imo the approach / opener tends to depend on the situation for me. The one I number closed went something like this:

I'm walking down the road, spot this cute readhead coming towards me on the left, I make eye contact, she returns. I smile towards her, kind of in a 'Hey' kind of way, she slows down a little and sort of returned the smile (I didn't have my contacts on so couldn't quite make it out entirely. I think she smiled anyway :P Anyhow, I noticed she was wearing a scarf that was kinda ginger and white in colour.

Me - "Hey, nice scarf, really goes well with your hair."

Her - *Retreats behind her scarf a little, seemingly blushing.* ( My thought - SEXY... I have a thing for shy girls. Actually - is that an IOI?)

I transitioned a bit with what I guess is kind of a cocky funny neg, I'm not too familiar with the whole

Me - "Aww cute, you teasing me with the shy girl act? Bet the guys love it"
Her - "No they don't!" (She looked a bit shocked in a playful way, I kept going :P )
Me - "What, they don't queue up to hit on you when you're out? I was a bit worried I was skipping in line for a moment."
Her - "Actually it doesn't happen that often" (Something in her voice kinda suggested it didn't happen very much - at all -, which is strange, I ranked her about a 6-7, surely someone's going to try it?)

Anyway, things went on for a bit, I really don't feel I managed anything near proper rapport though, it seemed to be mostly me teasing her a little. I realised I was late getting back to work, so I said "Hey, I have to get back to work, but I'd love to continue this another time." We exchanged names and numbers and I headed back to work.

Other approaches haven't been so successful, although I know from hindsight that my delivery was wrong. Saying that I did get a recommendation for a nearby cafe out of one of them where I did meet someone I attempted to sarge, she was nice but got a bit of a blank stare from her, kind of a 'When are you going to leave' look. I had a time restraint in, but guess I overstayed my welcome anyway hehe.

On a random note -added you to MSN Xander.

Deano85
05-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Looking for a wingman in lanarkshire, reply here or pm me!

Deano

kev85
07-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Hey am from north lanarkshire in reguarly go out sarging in Glasgow or the motherwell/hamilton area would be good to meet some wingmen

kev85
07-15-2010, 11:05 PM
Looking for a wingman in lanarkshire, reply here or pm me!

Deano

Hey m8 were abouts in lanarkshire are you a could do with a decent wingman

J Williams
07-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Hey am from north lanarkshire in reguarly go out sarging in Glasgow or the motherwell/hamilton area would be good to meet some wingmen

PM's sent

the__boy
08-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Glad I found this thread. I'm still very much learning the theory of good game, but I reckon I'll have sponged up a decent level of knowledge in a month or so and be ready to go out sarging. I do go out regularly with mates in glasgow and edinburgh but I have never went out with any level of intentional game. Do you find much success in glasgow?

ScOt1a
11-28-2010, 02:52 AM
Scotia
scotland
Artist

Hi brothers

I have recently came out of early retierment and back into the game, i'm finding that in the 5 yrs i've been away i've missed out on alot of good methods and need up to speed fast. All my old wings have died in a fire or are no longer interested for whatever reason so i'm calling for a CTA(call to arms)for any like minded glasgow brothers to get this organised. If there are already meets going on i want in.

I'm playing this for the 9s n 10s so if this is ur M.O mail me @ scotia82@ntlworld.com

Peace brothers

"Fighting for freedom is like fucking for virginity!"

RosscoP
12-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a wingman in Glasgow as most of my mates are pretty useless and don't seem interested in improving their game. I've got a basic understanding of PUA theory but am pretty new at it. Glasgow is a good place to be and we should make the most of it so give me a shout anyone here who wants to go sarging!

Smoothie69
12-16-2010, 05:02 PM
heyy man, I live in glasgow and have been following he game for a few months now, I know a lot o the theory and can help by raising your value pretty high during sarges, PM if your wanting a wing :)

Irish_Anders
01-03-2011, 05:34 PM
yup, me too. Glasgow based, live in the city centre. Been properly going out practicing game a good 8 months or so now but had read the game and other theory etc for a while before that while in a LTR

not on this forum as much, we've got a good bunch of guys over at scotlair which is a lot more active for us Scots based folk so sign up to that and you should meet up with a fair few wings.

gis a shout if your looking for a sarge, picked up a few wings from this already.

Irish

Smoothie69
01-05-2011, 07:38 AM
heyy peeps, wingman in glasgow here up for some quality sarging, i can help raise status pretty high give us a shout about any meetups! :)

Randall Flagg
01-17-2011, 01:18 PM
yeah. I'm up for meeting some new folks in Glasgow. Been trying to get around to one of the bootcamps for ages, but have not been able to so far. This year though, I'd love to.

In the mean time, would be cool to meet up with some folk, chat about game, have a few drinks and head out..

Need some new mates too. lol.

I'm shit at opening unless I'm in the right mood, good at everything else.. i.e. once I've started chatting and I feel comfortable, I'm good from there.

Anyone game?

charmor
01-23-2011, 02:44 PM
anyone up for ayr or glasgow sarging soon? i need to practice day game during the weekends and if anyone's good at school/college game could they help me get better?

Gambit47
01-21-2012, 11:23 AM
I was hoping to find a Glasgow wing to help me with my game and go sarging with, I see this forum hasn't had activity since 2011. I guess I'm just being hopeful and leaving a message out there for some Glasgow wings still active and looking for someone to go Sarge with. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested.

runner25
03-30-2012, 02:49 AM
Hi all- anyone still looking for a wingman?

Sam Hunter
07-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Wingman for Glasgow area needed.....Anyone still out there looking for a wingman?

Sam Hunter
07-21-2012, 06:27 AM
runner25

Dude are u still looking for a wingman.....im new to the town n need some one for sarging.....

gazb45
11-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Hey folks,

I see nobody has posted in here for a while, but will give it a shot.

Im pretty new to all of this, im predominatly interested in daygame but wouldnt mind learning night game as well. If anyones interested in hooking up to sarge then give me a shout.

criminal
07-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Drop me a message if anyone is down for a spot of bird hunting.

charmor
07-23-2013, 09:13 AM
criminal i can do that, i live just outside glasgow, replied to your PM.

BlackIce12
03-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Sup guyz

Looking for wingmen to go sarging with in Glasgow and looking to learn also

runner25
04-02-2016, 07:12 AM
Hey man,

are you still looking for a wingman? Pm me!

BlackIce12
04-04-2016, 10:01 AM
runner25, Yeah im still looking for a wingman in Glasgow, are you in Glasgow and if you are lets meet

BlackIce12
04-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Sup guyz

Looking for wingmen to go sarging with in Glasgow and looking to learn also

HSH_BG
08-06-2016, 02:32 AM
Hey everyone,
I am looking for a wing man/ flatmate in Glasgow Center. I will be back in Scotland on September. PM me is interested.