PDA

View Full Version : just arrived in Melbourne

Mcnulty
01-22-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey guys,

I'ma 30 year old from London, here on an extended working holiday and up for sraging anywhere and everywhere, anytime...had a bit of a break from pu but getting back into it.

email me asap(fox771@btinternet.com) I'm being forced to fly solo at the mo, but its much more fun with a wing or 2.

cheers

Matt

Skeeet
01-25-2007, 03:09 PM
OK. I'm free to sarge Melbourne and the surrounds from Feb 2nd onwards. Contact me through private msg if you're keen. I'm 22 but look older I guess cuz I never get carded (not even in America).

One thing I'd like to know is: what's your style?
eg my style is constantly evolving but currently I'm trying to push my comfort zone and jump into sets when doing bar/club (night) sarging. I'm adhering to MM and throwing in a bit of nlp here and there through storytelling and metaphor. Cheers.

knox
01-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Skeeet: my style consist of surprise bonering chicks from behind. perhaps i can teach u how to do it. :D

catch u when u finish study pimp.

catch u tonight matt!

Mcnulty
01-26-2007, 08:31 PM
I've tried this but it's difficult when they're wearing trousers...woudl appreciate any tips

knox
01-26-2007, 10:19 PM
will need one of those penetrating penis. WARNING: ensure that you do it under very deep rapport. you don't want to be known as a creep, unless your name is mark 'chopper' reid.