PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Wings

RunCe
12-17-2005, 01:11 PM
I know of very few PUA's in Scotland. Any out there want to go sarging with a guy jus startin out show me how to do it and maybe i can teach them a thing or two...

Gypsy
12-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Just starting out as well. But I'm in Edinburgh. So if you ever feel up for taking on the ice maidens of the capital. Give me a shout.

jonnysmooth
12-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Also new to this, thought id let you know im in scotland too...
Glasgow tho, but still, maybe in a wee while once weve all got our game up a bit we could do some sarging?
guessing theres no one else from glasgow about here?
one more thing, if you guys dont mind me asking- what age are you?
ill go first- im very early twenties....
later
JonnySmooth

Fresno Smooth
12-18-2005, 02:28 PM
hey fellas not from scotland but im of scottish decent!
anyways check teh library on here for the lairs thread ill post somethign that has all the layers inteh world myabe you can get soem wings or go sarging with some of those boys
http://www.bristol|||||||||/lairlist/#Scotland

jonnysmooth
12-18-2005, 02:50 PM
cheers man
unfortuanetly the site dosent seem to be up yet, or its not working. either way, hope they fix it soon...
later
JonnySmooth

D'Artagnan
12-31-2005, 08:32 AM
i'm in Glasgow ..... give us a shout if anyone wants to go sarging

RunCe
01-01-2006, 01:48 PM
In reply to an earlier question from JohnnySmooth i'm 19 but only jus been introduced to the Game. Could do with some experienced PUA's to teach me a thing or 2.
Ne1 interested...?
RunCe (Dundee)

MrHyde
01-23-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm an AFC (for now) and i'm doing the reading and getting my inner game prepared, but what i really need is like minded guys and/or a mPUA/pua to go Sarging with.
I live in Ayr but Glasgow is close enough to get to any day of the week. I think my profile has my msn addy on it so if you want to talk more just add and hopefully we can get something arranged a.s.a.p.

Zappa
02-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Alright guys!
I'm very new to the game too but have applied a few strategies here and there and got some good results in the field ~ in fact meeting a street pickup from last Thursday on Saturday night so we'll see how some inner game goes.
Anyway, would like to go out on the field with any PUA's in the Glasgow city area and see what we could do.
We have the Power.
Zappa.

Hatman
09-07-2006, 08:25 AM
im a dundee based pua. if anyone is here or in the area, gimme a PM and i'll see what i can do.

blowfish
09-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey Guys,
I'm from Ayrshire and pretty new to the game as well - I'm up for a bit of sarging so I can get my game a bit tighter!

SpArda
09-10-2006, 09:07 PM
orite guys, 19 (almost 20) from edinburgh here, any1 roundabout?
new to the site, but wouldnt say id be a newbie, pretty good lookin guy and have had my fair share of gorgeous girls ( modest but hey :P ), jus really lookin to build on the approach, especially to groups. gimme a shout
cheers bitches! ;P

Callisto
09-18-2006, 03:14 PM
I belive i could be the first Fifer on here hurrah!
I think meeting up is interesting as Edinburgh is very close so travel is a piece os piss.
Leave it with me :cool:

Callisto
09-19-2006, 01:58 AM
Well if i'm not the first Fifer i'm not joining...snort! :mad:
Lol nah, i guess i have to ask whats hapning on Friday?

Dr_Swift
09-19-2006, 06:24 AM
You're not a member yet: If I told you that I'd have to kill you. ;)

ghosty86
10-13-2006, 03:05 AM
Hi,
Anyone in Glasgow interested in meeting up sometime to go sarging?
Im 20 years old and just really getting into this stuff so would be good to meet up with someone that has a bit more experience with using the Mystery Method.

theBeam
11-09-2006, 12:17 PM
hey guys, i'm 19 going on twenty, i live in edinburgh. I've done ok with the ladiez the last couple of years, i've got my style down, reasonably good looking etc. I was recommended the Game after i split from my first serious GF and it opened me up2 it all and i found out that guys who kinda revolve around the opposite sex do indeed exist! i also found out i was doing a lot better than i gave myslef credit for, but the MM just helped me build and identitify with stuff. I might be interested in hooking up with anyone around my age who is in the area

drjekyll
11-12-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm an AFC (for now) and i'm doing the reading and getting my inner game prepared, but what i really need is like minded guys and/or a mPUA/pua to go Sarging with.
I live in Ayr but Glasgow is close enough to get to any day of the week. I think my profile has my msn addy on it so if you want to talk more just add and hopefully we can get something arranged a.s.a.p.
Hello, Edward. How's tricks?

bradpitt
11-18-2006, 02:44 PM
hi guys, i'm 25, i'm new on mystery's forum but i've been sarging quiet a lot. I live in glasgow and i'm looking for a proper wing, for moment i'm going out with my friends but when they're drunk they just blow my sets, and if i go out with girl they got jealous, so if someone is interested i'm out at least 3 nights a week.

Dr_Swift
11-19-2006, 01:01 PM
hey guys, i'm 19 going on twenty, i live in edinburgh. I've done ok with the ladiez the last couple of years, i've got my style down, reasonably good looking etc. I was recommended the Game after i split from my first serious GF and it opened me up2 it all and i found out that guys who kinda revolve around the opposite sex do indeed exist! i also found out i was doing a lot better than i gave myslef credit for, but the MM just helped me build and identitify with stuff. I might be interested in hooking up with anyone around my age who is in the area
If you're from edinburgh get onto the EdinburghLair bro. I'll look forward to seeing you in the field.
http://www.edinburghlair.co.uk/forum/

MrHyde
12-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Why are there so few Scottish Guys on this site? Particularly the West coast and Glasgow. I've seen a few posts that have directions to sites that are either non-existent or Utter Shite!! Are there really so few scottish guys who are active in this Community? I would imagine there are a good few thousand or more who have either read "The Game" or who have run a few web searches in desperation. is it just this site? have i missed one? Because i've looked at all the top/popular ones for people who are reasonably close by and have found very little indeed.

Krush
01-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi, this is my first post; I really just want to introduce myself and ask if there is anyone sarging around Dundee who wouldn’t mind showing me a bit of game.

I first heard about the PUA community after I had started reading “The Game” a few months ago. As soon as I was finished, I went straight back to page 1 and started reading it all over again! Without a doubt it has influenced me more than any other book I have read.

I’m 23 years old and a self confessed ‘nice-guy’ who has not had much success with chicks, despite being a fairly attractive guy (I now know this bares little relevance to how successful you are). My main problem is approach anxiety, and my quiet/shy personality, which I’m hoping there’s going to be someone who can give me a little push out of my comfort-zone and help me deal with this.

So, if there’s anyone around Dundee in need of a wing, please let me know.