PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne wingmen

beetie
01-24-2006, 05:01 PM
looking for any wingmen to go sarging with on occasion,I'm in the eastern burbs and looking for anyone around 26-40 year old(more mature age).They like them with experience.Cant get enough!

Kaos
01-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Hey mate,
I live in the eastern suburbs of melbs but don't fall into your age group.. How old are you?

SavageOne
02-28-2006, 11:35 PM
looking for any wingmen to go sarging with on occasion,I'm in the eastern burbs and looking for anyone around 26-40 year old(more mature age).They like them with experience.Cant get enough!
Beetie,
I am on door step of 30, and about to sign up for the bootcamp in May, currently living in Richmond and in couple weeks moving to Chadstone.

TheRebornPUA
03-28-2006, 07:12 AM
I completed a RSD (real social dynamics) bootcamp in January, and I signed up the MM bootcamp in May. After we completed the RSD bootcamp, the other student and I realize that it is very helpful for us to wing each other as we are communicating in the same “language” with the same concepts. As he is not from Victoria, he cannot come over to Melbourne every week. I am looking forward to winging with other bootcamp students or PUAs. Drop me a line and let me know how I can reach you. Maybe we can go get a drink sometime and chat. My email is TheRebornPUA@Yahoo.Com

Cytherean
04-10-2006, 04:52 AM
okay i wanna know about the bootcamp where can i get details?