PDA

View Full Version : Melb meetup - 29/9/06

Reya
09-16-2006, 12:07 AM
Okay were going back for round two.
When: 5pm sharp Friday 29th Sept. 06
Where: Federation Square, Melbourne.
Who: Its open invite to everyone. So far Avalon, Tweeks, Charger, Live and Reya confirmed, ill update this as we go.
What: Just a meet up to share knowledge and get to know other poeple in the feild, make some connections, find a wing etc. This is mostly just about networking.
Why: Because every likes having cool friends :D
NOTE: This is NOT a bootcamp!
We had another meet up earlier this month which was rather successful, we had 9 people by the end of the night and decided to split up and run some game after a very laid back dinner in the CBD. Come along if your new to field and trying to make new connections and learn some tricks or if your a more experienced PUA and dont mind sharing some knowledge. Its an open invite to anyone.

Avalon
09-16-2006, 12:20 AM
send us a private msg thorugh MM to give a general idea of the turn out or post a reply.
best bet is that we will split into two groups and sarge different areas. it'll be a friday night so we'll go after. nothing serious, like we don't to prove anything to anyone else, just build the community and help each other. we're all in it to help each other.

knox
09-16-2006, 12:21 AM
DUDE I"M UP FOR IT
we should catch up b4 we play ball, 29th
Msn f0k_y3wz2000@hotmail.com
- knox

Vazza
09-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Hey guys nice to meet you all, my intros in the intro section. (cant post links)
i just emailed Avalon and sounds like this is a new group coming through. Is there an email list or do you guys mainly communicate through MM? Anyway i'm up for it, im planning to get to Melb earlier and attempt one of the most famous missions - the newbie mission by Svengali thats considered to be rite of passage for aspiring Pua's. Anyone is welcome to join me in attempting the feat.
fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=97686124580572
Nice meeting you and looking foward to it.
Feel free to msg me vAz-9@hotmail.com
Vazza

Grudge
09-24-2006, 03:57 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to the scene here but I'm up for the meetup. I know Charger already and have briefly met Avalon but I wanna get to know a few more of the Melbourne PUA's. See ya there.

8516007_Valour
09-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Will be there with Charger & Grudge by my side. Lets enjoy our night out!
My MM is grant_star45@hotmail.com

One Love
09-26-2006, 04:23 AM
Hey guys, i'm one love, i'm new around here. Just e-mailed Reya, and i'm gonna be there on friday. I've never met other pua's before, definitely looking forward to it. Msn is ace_of_spades616@hotmail.com if any1 wants to talk.
See y'all there. One Love.

Che
09-29-2006, 08:49 PM
Good turnup guys! It was a terrific night. Pity I couldn't hang around longer.
This is the greek Alex, for those who met me last night.
Have to be done again soon!
-Che

MAYDAY
09-30-2006, 11:46 PM
that was a good night. pitty i couldn't stay out for most of the night.
its great to meet new and old people in the comunity and i hope we can learn a whole lot from each other.
(MAYDAY = the other greek guy in the londsdale jacket) :cool:

Astonish
10-01-2006, 06:32 AM
Damn i missed it. I am interested in meeting local PUAs. When the next one comes around i'll see what i can do. In the mean time if anyone wants to email me. Im around the SE suburbs. Astonish85@gmail.com

Shagz
10-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Well I missed out, do you guys plan on having one in the next month or so?

OzBoy
10-02-2006, 05:49 AM
Yeah, it was a good night guys! .... look forward to the next one...
I still can't believe i opened that set with "I have aids, would you like to share"
Sorry to the guys that i bailed on... i was in set, i was trying to get them back into the club but they wanted to go for coffee, they invited me so i bounced with them...
Kiss and no. closed...
Score!
OzBoy
P.S: Well done to Reya... No. closed that 3min angel chick

Reya
10-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Yeah good night, im way overdue in posting something iv just been busy and sick and its all happening atm. Yes i do plan on having another one but it wont be for 3-4 weeks, lets shoot for the 27th of October, ill organise it within the week.
lol, yeah, iv since spoken to her and shes keen but she really just isnt my type, poor girl. I also met some lisa girl who bitch shielded with "you should stay away from me" "whys that?" "I have herpes" "....right, and im father christmas, and if your not a good girl i wont bring you anything this year." It was pretty funny, 30 mins later i tried number closing her and she suddenly had a boyfriend, having discussed the act of plowing with a few otehrs earlier that night i decided it was a good time to put theories to test. 5 mins later i had her no. which was real lol.
Anyways, thanks again to everyone who showed up, its good to this level of activity in the community. peace