PDA

View Full Version : Girls checking you out?

Renege
09-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Is it common for girls to check you out? Like, respectfully of course, but I get this around once a week - a girl will catch eye contact with me, then slowly glance down and back up until she meets my eyes again and smile before I have even said hi. Just want to know if this is a common thing.

Libertine101
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
i hope your approaching these chicks, cause that's what we call an Approach invitation.
i get them all the time;) :p

Iceman
09-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Lib: Its pretty cool that you get so many approach invitations. From men.
Renege:
Lib is correct, these are approach invitations. You should go up and at least say hi. You don't need to run A1, because the "hi" is a good enough opener, and you don't need to spend much time in A2 because she is already initially attracted to you.

Libertine101
09-11-2006, 06:49 AM
Lib: Its pretty cool that you get so many approach invitations. From men.

ahh. you got me good. :p

roadrunner
09-11-2006, 11:34 AM
I've had 2 diffrent girls checking me out in the last week as I was driving in my car. I made eye contact with them and they both were smiling at me. I got next to them, not like I was going to run them over, rolled down my window and said hi. The smile on their faces dropped and they acted like I was some sort of stalker! One time I was leaving the gym and the other time I was on my way to work. I guess they must liked my car and not me?

Renege
09-11-2006, 11:53 AM
I've had 2 diffrent girls checking me out in the last week as I was driving in my car. I made eye contact with them and they both were smiling at me. I got next to them, not like I was going to run them over, rolled down my window and said hi. The smile on their faces dropped and they acted like I was some sort of stalker! One time I was leaving the gym and the other time I was on my way to work. I guess they must liked my car and not me?
Or maybe they didn't like you gawking at them. I didn't realize how afraid girls were of getting raped until I came here. Did you smile at them?

Iceman
09-11-2006, 05:56 PM
Its not you, or your car. Its the combination of both.
Think about how many times you hear about a girl being grabbed and dragged into a car and kidnapped...
They're thinking the same thing when you do that.

roadrunner
09-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Its not like I was out stalk around looking for them, they were smiling at me! And I did give them a little sly smile as soon as I noticed them smiling at me. It just seemed kind of strange since they initiated the eye contact.

SparkleGR
09-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Approach Invitation and a strong ioi... go in you already have good value in this set , lighten the negs IF NEEDED , and go directly to a2

XCL
09-12-2006, 03:48 PM
What if a girl looks at you and then looks down and smiles while you pass? Is this her just reaction to an awkward social interaction or is she physically attracted to me?
Ex. I was passing thru on a sidewalk today, a blonde and I pass eachother on a small sidewalk she makes eye contact smiles and then looks down and continues smiling.
What does this mean? Should I open? If so is a hello correct or an opinion opener correct? Please explain..

Iceman
09-12-2006, 04:36 PM
They still got the stalker impression. If you want to open them, pull the dramatic opener.
Screech off in your car, find the nearest place to park, go back to where the girl was (and hopefully still is in the immediate vicinity), and say "I just wanted to say, you have incredible eyes. Is there a quality person behind them? I want to meet that person."

Libertine101
09-12-2006, 05:33 PM
For the record:
If ANY chick. CHECKS you out..then that is an approach invitation
if she looks and smiles ...approach invitation
if she looks; you look and hold eye contact for more than a couple of seconds.....approach invitation.
if she looks at you and throws up.....not an approah invitation.
so to recap:
any display positive bodylanguage towards you iis an approach invitation.

goldengorilla
09-12-2006, 06:15 PM
lets say this approach invitation is when you are walking down the hall at school, or in a classroom? where do you take it from there?

Odyssey
09-13-2006, 06:50 AM
what I like to say as respond on a approach invitation is just as simple as "is this a dirty look you just gave me?"
She KNOWS she has looked at you, so she wants what she CAN'T have (cat string theory) if you just approach and say hi, you're giving the string to the cat so basically there's no challenge for her anymore to win you over.
But if you say things like that she will go like damn I screwed up need to make it good, mostly she will touch you, hands off the merchandise, and game on :-)
Sarge on
Od.

_Envy_
09-13-2006, 08:29 AM
I like that one. I'm soo going to use that. 'You did not just give me a dirty look did you!?'
Nice one ;)
- Envy x

Mag
09-14-2006, 07:28 PM
The "is this a dirty look you just gave me?" is very good.
One thing I just thought of would be to approach her after she gives you this invitation but approach her with an accent of someone that isn't from the US and be looking at a peice of paper and say something like (in weird accent) "Would you.. Happen to know.. What your name is?" or something like that the whole point of it would be the accent thats the whole funny part and it makes it easier to approach when your doing it on a comical level your sort of "coming in under the radar."
I think I will try this sometime.
~Peace

Masters
09-15-2006, 12:34 AM
Is it common for girls to check you out? Like, respectfully of course, but I get this around once a week - a girl will catch eye contact with me, then slowly glance down and back up until she meets my eyes again and smile before I have even said hi. Just want to know if this is a common thing.
If you're attractive yes.
Why is this even a question?

dongrammar
09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Some good stuff here

Devastation
09-16-2006, 12:20 PM
So. You guys are just figuring out, that women check out guys? HAHA... well it's ok. I get checked out all the time.... and what do I do? Depends what mood I'm in I'll give them the eye back or give them the: oh your such a typical "girl" look.
She's giving you the "eye": said sarcastically, and it's unfield tested: "Is that your sexy face?"

pyrobot
09-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Haha. Going to use "Were you just giving me a dirty look?" and "tell me that's not your sexy face" Then if she gets mad and scrunches her face you can sa "ohh! there's your sexy face" with some CF sarcasm.