PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble kissing people

steelmole
09-05-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm a pretty good looking guy, smart, funny, the whole shebang. I manage pretty well attracting girls but it's really starting to annoy me that I can't bring myself to kiss them. I've been in the situation where I obviously should of (lots of touching, facing them nose practically touching) but I haven't had the nerve to actually do it. I don't know if anyone here has experienced a similar problem. Perhaps it isn't a problem and I should just wait a year or two and continue on with other things (I'm sixteen btw, I know my peers may be off shagging but that doesn't mean I have to).

Crooked
09-05-2006, 10:43 AM
just fucking kiss, that should rid your anixety of it

Cedar
09-05-2006, 10:45 AM
You're afraid of rejection. Go get rejected a few times and get it out of your system.

steelmole
09-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Oh I've been rejected physically a couple of times, you know, pulling away and all that. It's just a blind panic that hits me whenever I'm in the situation.

Crooked
09-05-2006, 12:33 PM
are you getting the signs that the girl wants to be kissed?

Xtreeme
09-05-2006, 12:39 PM
man if you are nose to nose and still cant kiss, the only thing WE can do to help you is actually being there with you, pressing your head against hers so your lips meet. get it?
The only thing besides that is to say, JUST do it!!!!
Peace!

Mayhem
09-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Okay, this was my SP for a while. I no longer have this fear. It is 100%, completely REMOVED from my body. I first started with using things to make it easier FOR ME and make ME feel more comfortable. Heres what I did.
Use a build up tactic (yes ladder)
"Are you adventurous?"
Repeat for spontaneous and outgoing.
Then have them kiss your cheek. What I've found out, is kiss cheek compliance is really nothing. If they do kiss your cheek, then say - although not the BEST kiss close - "Now for a real one". It's kinda lame, but it's how I progressed. I did that 2 times, and moved on. Just by starting this, she can't reject your question are you adventurous, but it gets you started down the path to making you go for the kiss. Kind of like taking that first step towards a girl for approaching - I have yet to concur AA (I still approach mind you) but one day I will find a way to remove it.
All I can really tell you that worked for me, is kiss like 10 different girls. Girls that shouldn't matter much to you, AKA a make-out. I got over it at about girl 5.
Now, the kiss just comes (natural), or I just verbalize it with "Kiss Me" or Mystery's Kiss Close tactic.
Here is the Mayhem Kiss Close Tactic or "Kiss Me".
Look at her, keep eye contact. Do Triangular Gazing if you want. If she starts talking, say "shhh". Then say "Kiss Me". You can see the signs of if she wants to kiss you after you say that, in that case, start going in. If she looks hesitant, you can add, "on the cheek".
Hope this helps, best
--Mayhem

ware_ru
09-05-2006, 03:23 PM
In Papa's old posts on ASF, he does cheek kiss cheek kiss, "Now give me a big children's kiss" and goes for the lips. I have no idea what the hell that even means, but it works for him.

RRoundtree
09-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Ya you suffer from the same thing I did your age and its a fear of rejection. I was great at doing kino with the girls but when it came time to start making out they would be the ones who would have to take over and make the move. I think this happened to me atleast 10 times that I can remember and count but probably more. You may not think that you have this fear but you do. The best thing to do is to just go ahead and do it. I remember I used to ask girls if I could kiss them in certain situations or I would warn them like " would it be completely out of line if I kissed you now." Stuff like that rarely works. If you are flirting with a girl and youve already done some kino with her go ahead and when the moments right kiss her 99% of the time if the timing is RIGHT, she won't stop you. Be prepared to be stopped, some point before sex but I'd push as far as you can go. At some point she will most likely refuse and you can do 2 things 1) Stop, be understanding and continue to do whatever you two were doing before you started making out 2) Act upset and try to get her to have sex with you anyways....I really reccomend doing #1. I've done them both and usually I end up hooking up with the girl later on in the night when doing the first one. The second one I've done probably 5 times and it only worked once and the girl cried afterwards....definitely not worth it!! Anyways I bet that was a little more info than you wanted but I thought I would share it with you anyways. Sounds like you have better morals than me, which is great!! If you're not really religious or truly care about having good morals, don't try to use it as an excuse, it will only make your trouble with girls worse and people will see right through it.

_Envy_
09-13-2006, 08:07 AM
I'm a fan of the 3 second kiss rule. When you're faces are close let the conversation stop and look into her eyes and if she holds it for 3 seconds she is ready to be kissed. After that its a case of just do it. If they give you signs they want to be kissed then kiss them, whats the worst that can happen?
Even if you went in for a kiss and failed the very worst thing would be for her to slap you (very much doubt that would happen.) And that would make a cool story anyway.