PDA

View Full Version : how to end it ? girl trouble

Carmino
09-04-2006, 12:58 PM
it goes like this,i met up with this girl a few times..HB7,i aint saw her for a few weeks or so,turns out she still likes me,and she has a high opinion of me.Last night after a lot to drink i rang her up and asked her out,and now i regret it because she is boring,she is very inexperienced..(0 or 1 boyfriends).probably only kissed,and she has a tag along LOUD and annoying best mate.i guess i only asked her because there isnt anyone else around.i dont know what i said ,but i asked her out somehow.so guys..how am i going to get out of this :confused:

Fresno Smooth
09-04-2006, 01:11 PM
get her to dump you
remember when you were an AFC?
emulate that back into things
I've heard of guys doing this, "wussing her into dumping you"
about the tag along, I hate tag alongs
it reminds me of the time I had a date with a model and I go pick her up and she says "oh I hope you don't mind, my friend is gonna join us, she didn't have anything to do tonight"
what I would do, go on the date if she brings the tag along, bust her balls on it
"I thought we were going on a date not the three of us"
you could try for a threesome I guess
but be a man about it, you made the commitment, drunk or not drunk, stick the date out with an AFC frame, call her a few days later tellin her that you don't feel the same way as when you met her
its like buyers remorse for us kinda! Lol

Carmino
09-04-2006, 01:20 PM
great advice,im having doubts now thou,should i stay with it and see if it gets better with time like all relationships do ? and if i find someone better,just say it isnt working out or something.i got with her because i wanted something long term for a change,nt just a one night stand or whatever. i really dont know what to do,feeling quite afc at the moment ..:confused:

Fresno Smooth
09-04-2006, 01:43 PM
great advice,im having doubts now thou,should i stay with it and see if it gets better with time like all relationships do?
if you want somehthing long term take a step back and look at yourself first
if you are ready for a long term thing then start looking for the girl
stick it out and you will know
cut it loose and you will be left wondering

and if i find someone better,just say it isnt working out or something.
you always have the option man, never let anyone take that from you or tell you different. I have seen to many great men fall victim to this, and its funny because in my social circle 3 major realtionships have just been broken and whos giving advice...
side note for you and everyone dump a girl sooner than later it will make it easier for her and you,
You could call it Fresno's Gangreen Analogy - if you have gangreen on your foot, would you chopp the foot off to save the leg? or wait till the leg has it and then decide to chopp the leg off?

i got with her because I wanted something long term for a change,not just a one night stand or whatever. I really dont know what to do,feeling quite afc at the moment ..:confused:
you are doing fine, you feel afc cause you are going from one night stands towards a realationship.
if you do chose to stick around address the friend issue sooner than later.