PDA

View Full Version : Need help improving my game on dance floor

Enlightened
09-03-2006, 07:17 PM
hey guys i was wonderin if any of you could help me figure somethin out and help me improve my game. Alright well id say im a fairly good looking guy although bein a bit taller wouldnt hurt(im 5'9) and i have good style, ive always dressed well and have been well groomed even before i found out about this community. Well anyways mmy problem whenever i go clubbin i like to dance whether a girls with me or not so there are times when im just dancin with buddies or by myself and i often c a girl that looks my direction and i catch them lookin bak well when this happens i either put my hand out or ask them to join us or just keep dancin right near them and c if thier gonna come over and dance with me. Non of these methods are very sucessful and alot of the time i get a no. im wonderin if you guys can shed some light on why the girls that keep lookin over and look intrested say no? and how i could improve

Dragon
09-03-2006, 07:41 PM
If your into dance floor logistics 1st I strongly suggest you to take a dance class. Its great for learning to dance + you get to see some hotties (or so I hear). I'll know sometime during the year since I'm going learn to myself. As for shoes man, get a pair of good shoes one with some nice grip but not too much, I'm sure if you take a class you can ask and they'll tell you.
2nd I dont know how much you like to dance man, but if your going to dance clubs I can see you NEED to know how to dance for DHV. But I'll say try those bar/club/restuarant setups since they don't have as much dancing and you can still bring on pretty good game.
My thoughts, best of luck to ya though.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Dragon's right, get dance classes, women associate how well a man can dance to how well he performs in bed, and you probably want a fighting chance of an f-close, right? ;)

Enlightened
09-04-2006, 01:05 AM
ya actually im gonna get start on some classes very soon but i dont understand why these girls would be constantly lookin over and have an intrested look and than turn me down. My only speculation is that its asd and they dont wanna seem easy infront of thier friends

Dragon
09-04-2006, 05:45 AM
Its called A.D.D :P. Happens all the time in clubs especially to the younger ones.

ThaBrother
09-04-2006, 07:27 AM
you can either improve the dance-moves..OR the PU moves...
let the other guys dance and move in while they are away...try the girlfriend routine on a girl you want to separate from the floor...get her to 'check out what your sister is still doing in the grils bathroom'.....something like that