PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

xDx
09-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey all,
I'm D, first post :D i've just got a quick question to a problem i've had on the field, with cigarettes, i'm quite a heavy smoker and i've always found it useful when meeting chicks if they come up and ask for a light or i can ask them and so on, but the main problem is when i've already opened on someone/a set and one of them asks for a cig, now i know this is a test and don't want to just dish em out and give her what she wants, yet when ever i say something like "hey i don't give these out to just anyone, you have to prove your worth it" (in a joking way) or something along those lines, i always see the response in their facial expressions of like "stingy fuck, it's just a cig" even tho they don't out right say it thats definately the vibe they give off, and it kinda creates this tension that completely throws me off my game... does anyone know if i'm doing something wrong, or how i can handle this test with more success?

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Pretend you don't smoke, but carry a lighter around anyway. You can still give them a light, and you can just say "I don't smoke" when they ask for a cigarette.

Half Shell
09-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Nah - they'll be able to smell if you smoke most of the time.
It might be the way you're saying "prove your worth" or even the wording - try joshing around the wording.
If that does nothing, than dish out the cig and act like its a huge gift for her and she has to repay it eventually. Act like you're such a saint for giving it out. Basically turn it into a situation where it's not really a free cig and you're negging her at the same time.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Stop smoking. ;)
Adapt the "can you buy me a drink" **** test to a "can I have a cigarette" **** test. I believe the two given answers (there are obviously more, but only two were given as examples) were "No, but you can buy me a drink" and "Give me a French kiss". Now obviously the first one won't work... 2nd answer to the rescue! :)