PDA

View Full Version : Beware the "shy" girls

antman
09-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Ever picked up this vibe that a girl was shy? Probably a few times in your life, maybe once or twice since youve been in the game.
Why beware the shy girls though?
Their teeth.
Picked up a shy girl vibe from a SOLID 9 time when i met her in line with her friends paying rent. Friends were just obstacles but this 9 would barley look at me and would not crack a smile. Sure enough with enough cocky funny she finally did for a split second and i saw some of the ugliest, gangliest teeth EVER (i got that bad taste in my mouth seriously). Instantly dropped to a like 3, honestly the grossest set of teeth ive ever laid eyes on.
Point is beware girls that seem to be shy because they may be hiding something like that.
:D

NightPUA
09-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Anyway, I know what you mean about teeth on HB's. They can go from an HB9 to HB3 Crackwhore in less than a second. Hair on the arms or legs also does the same for me.
Speaking of teeth, I went to the dentist yesterday because my bite is off and he said I need braces for the 2nd time(FUCK)....and they have to pull my wisdom teeth.
*N
PS any updates on the convention?

antman
09-01-2006, 04:04 PM
I got my wisdom teeth out, not that bad but it hurts like a bitch for the first few days without em, btw make sure you opt for novocaine and laughing gas because getting knocked out sux way worse.
check the main thread im about to post some pics of a new hotel i scouted while sarging the mall

echos
09-01-2006, 04:13 PM
I recently had 4 wisdom teeth extracted and Damon 3 braces put on my mouth. The braces are working well and I think Damn Braces don't look as big or ugly as regular braces.
Bad teeth in a girl are a heavy torn-off. As well, girls with hairy lower backs....uuuuhhhhgggg....
Sometimes I find shy girls with braces that look really cute though.
P.S Do any of you guys shave your ass or lower back hair? I wonder if girls like that.

antman
09-01-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL
i shave my entire body actually, no complaints yet!

Libertine101
09-01-2006, 04:28 PM
They can go from an HB9 to HB3 Crackwhore in less than a second. Hair on the arms or legs also does the same for me.

the exact samething happens to me, ugh. i can't stand hair on the arms or legs. *shivers*

Nullset
09-01-2006, 04:52 PM
I've had braces for 5 years!! I don't want to hear any of you complaining =P. At least I'm getting them off this winter.
And I agree. Girls with ugly teeth is a major turn-off. No one likes crooked and yellow teeth!

Fitch
09-02-2006, 11:45 AM
wow! antman good post. really man. ive learned a lot from this post.
avoid shy girls because of their teeth. good call buddy.

echos
09-02-2006, 01:09 PM
In this day and age it is really hard to asess a girl's beauty.
Take any normal girl HB6.5 and get her on nice high heeled pointy boots, a tight pair of designer jeans to the hip, a tight top revealing a bit of skin, a nice small jacket, good makeup and hairstyle and you get an HB8 at least.
BUT, take this "HB8" to bed and you will start seeing that her ass is not as rounded as you thought, that her legs are not that long and curvy, that her hips are not that big and lots of other bad things.
So, one really has to take a good look to a girl before assesing her beauty (besides beauty has an element of subjectivity). Because of this I never spend too much time gaming a girl I haven't assesed properly, usually I will try to take her to some place and as she walks I will study everything! :cool:
regards.

antman
09-02-2006, 03:26 PM
wow! antman good post. really man. ive learned a lot from this post.
avoid shy girls because of their teeth. good call buddy.
this was more of a joke thread than help your inner game thread but anyways why the hell are you following my threads around the forum?
musta struck a soft spot in ya, only tryin to help kid

vince
09-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Anyway, I know what you mean about teeth on HB's. They can go from an HB9 to HB3 Crackwhore in less than a second. Hair on the arms or legs also does the same for me.
Speaking of teeth, I went to the dentist yesterday because my bite is off and he said I need braces for the 2nd time(FUCK)....and they have to pull my wisdom teeth.
*N
PS any updates on the convention?
i feel your pain man, in a few weeks i get get my wisdom teeth pulled out and on top of that, i get surgery on my jaw cause when i open my jaw at a certain point it pops and after that i get braces for 6 months which really sucks because i'm a senior in hs.

bosoxfan24
09-03-2006, 12:30 AM
I know what you mean by girls that hide things from you. I had an encounter with a girl that was almost as hairy as me. It was not pretty and turned an HB8 into an HB 3