PDA

View Full Version : 15 y/o PUA

k0nfusi0n
08-31-2006, 07:02 PM
So, about a week ago I went to my hometown which is a 20 minute bike ride away just to see what types of sets would be there and if there would be anyone my age.
Well, needless to say there are people ranging from 5 years old to 60 years old and only about 1 in every 24 sets would be in my age group.

So, should I just sarge EVERYBODY to build up my skillset?
I think what'll do is go down there and start building up a skillset of 3 openers and 3 dhv routines and just stopping at the end of A2, only when I'm in that 1/24 my age set would I try to bounce somewhere else.
-Sarging would be during the day and most places would not be incredibally socially geared
Also, if there are any partners in Washington that would want to PUA w/ me lets hook up.

Sheek
08-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Yes. Approach everybody from 14 to 30. Do a search for day game material on the forum. Post in the Wings/Lairs section to find a wing.

Libertine101
09-01-2006, 07:56 AM
So, about a week ago I went to my hometown which is a 20 minute bike ride away just to see what types of sets would be there and if there would be anyone my age.
Well, needless to say there are people ranging from 5 years old to 60 years old and only about 1 in every 24 sets would be in my age group.

I think what'll do is go down there and start building up a skillset of 3 openers and 3 dhv routines and just stopping at the end of A2, only when I'm in that 1/24 my age set would I try to bounce somewhere else.
-Sarging would be during the day and most places would not be incredibally socially geared
Also, if there are any partners in Washington that would want to PUA w/ me lets hook up.
you should definitly sarge everyone, just to get practice and build your skillset, you can't be picky about your sets.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 06:53 PM
A 15 year old sarging a 30 year old? She'd have to be a paedophile to do anything! :eek:
I'm 15 as well, my upper limit is 20, lower limit is 14. So basically next time I go out I'll just run openers on people within that age limit.
Since you're 15, you're not going to get into clubs unless you look much older, in which case you could increase your upper age limit to 25. 30 is just too high, she's twice your age.
Oh, by the way, don't tell her you're 15, tell her you're however high you can pass for if she's older than you. You should still do the "I'll give you a few seconds to get over the age thing" and "I don't know if you're mature enough for me" lines, but still say you're older than you really are, she'll be put off if she is 25 and knows you're 15. You can't legally have sex at 15, which she'll also have in the back of her mind.

Dragon
09-03-2006, 07:06 PM
A 15 year old sarging a 30 year old? She'd have to be a paedophile to do anything! :eek:
I'm 15 as well, my upper limit is 20, lower limit is 14. So basically next time I go out I'll just run openers on people within that age limit.
Since you're 15, you're not going to get into clubs unless you look much older, in which case you could increase your upper age limit to 25. 30 is just too high, she's twice your age.
Oh, by the way, don't tell her you're 15, tell her you're however high you can pass for if she's older than you. You should still do the "I'll give you a few seconds to get over the age thing" and "I don't know if you're mature enough for me" lines, but still say you're older than you really are, she'll be put off if she is 25 and knows you're 15. You can't legally have sex at 15, which she'll also have in the back of her mind.
Lets get a group hug here *no gay stuff. I'm totally in support of going for oldder ladies, highest I went was 27, but then again I lied about my age, I could pull it off though.
Its basically pratice which anyone you would do, its bit preverted but lets get serious here would you really pratice your game on someone you wouldn't have sex with? I had a recent experience with that.. warning for anyone out there don't just pratice to pratice, I opened this godugly set "just for pratice" everything went well but I had a sick feeling afterward. ( They were 15 too what a shame- O well, learned NEVER to drop my standard's again)
Go for what you can pull with confidence thats fuckable (metaphorically or maybe not..). As with age I personally don't think theres a limit, you can always make friends with the older chicks with is great social proof, get them to dress you etc. Though I do perfer girls our age, I will go for a hottie thats oldder just for pratice.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Lets get a group hug here *no gay stuff. I'm totally in support of going for oldder ladies, highest I went was 27, but then again I lied about my age, I could pull it off though.
*hugs Dragon*

Go for what you can pull with confidence thats fuckable (metaphorically or maybe not..). As with age I personally don't think theres a limit, you can always make friends with the older chicks with is great social proof, get them to dress you etc. Though I do perfer girls our age, I will go for a hottie thats oldder just for pratice.
The age limit isn't set in stone, but obviously a 15 year old trying it with someone twice his age kinda rings alarm bells in her mind. If you don't look older than 15, she's either going to string you along for as long as she needs (she wants to know why you're doing what you're doing), or just leave at the first opportunity.

Its basically pratice which anyone you would do, its bit preverted but lets get serious here would you really pratice your game on someone you wouldn't have sex with? I had a recent experience with that.. warning for anyone out there don't just pratice to pratice, I opened this godugly set "just for pratice" everything went well but I had a sick feeling afterward. ( They were 15 too what a shame- O well, learned NEVER to drop my standard's again)

That also DLV. ;)

Dragon
09-03-2006, 07:25 PM
The age limit isn't set in stone, but obviously a 15 year old trying it with someone twice his age kinda rings alarm bells in her mind. If you don't look older than 15, she's either going to string you along for as long as she needs (she wants to know why you're doing what you're doing), or just leave at the first opportunity.
That depends dude, it really does. I know guys who are 22+ who look like there 15 and then me who looks like 19-22. Everyones differant

That also DLV. ;)
It was a dryday and I was getting bored ;). I did counter it was a nice hottie after though, it all works out :P.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:29 PM
That depends dude, it really does. I know guys who are 22+ who look like there 15 and then me who looks like 19-22. Everyones differant
Totally agree. :)

Slack
09-04-2006, 11:22 AM
yeah man. lol. i open ANYBODY I see. grannys moms anything. dads. im sponatanues i dont use canned openers.