PDA

View Full Version : My first time hitting the club!

CoolSta
08-31-2006, 06:47 AM
So last night was my first time in the club. It was sooo crazy! I managed to hit the dance floor with another guy as my wing. He made his move by going to a group of girls and separating them - then I went in and danced alone with one.
We ended up going around the whole floor and doing this. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I didn't pull any numbers but I got a feel for the environment. My only attempt of the night was just straight up asking the girl if I could have her number. This was on the floor while we were dancing. She smiled and said no. :D
My dancing was pretty weak so I'm planning to work on that. I had a strong support group (PUA's) with me so I learned some stuff to improve on too.
Before, I had thought that I wasn't the "club" type of guy. But this made me realize that trying it at least once "santisizes" one to the environment as Mystery says. So next time I go I won't be a complete newbie

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:00 PM
*High five*
I remember my first time going to a bar/pub without my family... I met two guys from the army who were pretty high up. They were drunk and came over to talk to me and the two guys I was with. They kept trying to slap one of the guys around the face with their dicks... For some strange reason he didn't come to the Bar/pub with me and the other guy I was originally with. Ended up with him trying to get us to score with a group of 25 year old German HBs. This was all before I knew about the game, of course, otherwise I'd have tried talking to them instead of saying "schwoll matross" to them (I don't know or care if that's the right spelling by the way) which means gay sailor. I don't think they actually heard it since I said it pretty quietly, only to make it look like I was talking to them.
One of the best nights of my life. :D
I might work in a few DHV spikes in there and post it as a story sometime tomorrow. I'd do it now, but it's 4:00 here in England!

Dragon
09-03-2006, 07:19 PM
So last night was my first time in the club. It was sooo crazy! I managed to hit the dance floor with another guy as my wing. He made his move by going to a group of girls and separating them - then I went in and danced alone with one.
We ended up going around the whole floor and doing this. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I didn't pull any numbers but I got a feel for the environment. My only attempt of the night was just straight up asking the girl if I could have her number. This was on the floor while we were dancing. She smiled and said no. :D
My dancing was pretty weak so I'm planning to work on that. I had a strong support group (PUA's) with me so I learned some stuff to improve on too.
Before, I had thought that I wasn't the "club" type of guy. But this made me realize that trying it at least once "santisizes" one to the environment as Mystery says. So next time I go I won't be a complete newbie
As GreenEyes did Highfive*
Tips for clubs mate, I'm not sure if it was all age or not I usaully try to hit 20+ clubs cause I've been corrupted by all the hotties there. All ages is sad where I am, thats a long story though :P.
Bar Staff: Befriend the bouncers by asking if they need a drink, and generally get to know them as people. This goes for most staff too cept bartenders* female which you can game.
Dance Floor- This is a mix for me, since I can't dance I don't go with it if I did it would be a DLV since most guys can't dance, they just grind (In all ages anyways). If you can dance well go for it if you can't don't bother thats me though.
Social Proofing: Its been said in MM and other methods but my advice here would be going to every set you walk past and go, "Hey guys hows it going, everything OK?" etc. pertending to be the club owner, helps alot.
High Octane Game: Your going need it in clubs, not so much in day but this is a definate. Fuck Kill Marry Game, Cold Read anything like these, MM has alot of this gimmicks.
Logistics: I scan and walk around the room(s) to look for isolation spots, couches, wall etc. This helps in moving the set etc.
Most of this stuff is basic but than again I wouldn't know since its a new scence to you or it seems, I hope this helps you man.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Look around the club as soon as you walk through the door, find the good isolation spots and a decent set to warm up with. Don't constantly scan the place as it makes you look "predatorial" as Mystery puts it in VAH. By all means, do it while you're about to isolate just in case the places you saw at the start are being occupied.
How long have you been in the clubbing scene, Dragon?

Dragon
09-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Look around the club as soon as you walk through the door, find the good isolation spots and a decent set to warm up with. Don't constantly scan the place as it makes you look "predatorial" as Mystery puts it in VAH. By all means, do it while you're about to isolate just in case the places you saw at the start are being occupied.
How long have you been in the clubbing scene, Dragon?
Glad you brought that up GreenEyes, I wasn't that clear, let me clariffy, don't be predatory as you said but I usaully take a walk around to get to know the area while opening sets. "How's everybody" etc.
Nightgame been in it off and on, but on enough to know it well enough that I can say confidently # closing without flakes isn't a problem when I'm warmed up, next time I'm in I'm aiming for kcloses. Mainly focus on day since well, being 15 nightgame isn't the biggest option.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Glad you brought that up GreenEyes, I wasn't that clear, let me clariffy, don't be predatory as you said but I usaully take a walk around to get to know the area while opening sets. "How's everybody" etc.
Nightgame been in it off and on, but on enough to know it well enough that I can say confidently # closing without flakes isn't a problem when I'm warmed up. Mainly focus on day since well, being 15 nightgame isn't the biggest option.
Being 15 sucks for nightgame, doesn't it? *sigh* 2.083 years until I can do it without worrying about being thrown out for being underage.
Day game is what I'm going to be working on as well, talking to girls in uni parks, walking down the street, etc. There aren't any malls in Oxford, so there are less chances for me to sarge, however, as always, there's a Starbucks nearby.

Dragon
09-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Being 15 sucks for nightgame, doesn't it? *sigh* 2.083 years until I can do it without worrying about being thrown out for being underage.
Day game is what I'm going to be working on as well, talking to girls in uni parks, walking down the street, etc. There aren't any malls in Oxford, so there are less chances for me to sarge, however, as always, there's a Starbucks nearby.
I'm not really the airy fairy type of person, but dude.. enough of the negativity being 15 rocks! Especially for nightgame :D What a adreliane rush, knowing I can game oldder women in a place I'm not suppose to be in. As of the actual nightgame, getting in is the hard part not staying for me anyways.
Daygame school is starting here in a day or 2 so I'm not too worried bout that, but Oxford? Not sure how big it is man but I would totally look into the area much more and get to know everything and anything happening in it. Think Godfather :p. Even if its not "you" still go or at least know about it. Underground concerts, teen groups etc.

GreenEyes
09-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Hehe, when you put it like that, it's pretty cool.
You've convinced me to go out on Friday and Saturday to a nightclub. First time ever for me. That means I'm going to need £10 for a fake ID. :D

Libertine101
09-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Hehe, when you put it like that, it's pretty cool.
You've convinced me to go out on Friday and Saturday to a nightclub. First time ever for me. That means I'm going to need £10 for a fake ID. :D
i need to get one too ;) . man how i wish i was old enought to go to a club.:(

GreenEyes
09-07-2006, 11:39 AM
i need to get one too ;) . man how i wish i was old enought to go to a club.:(
The guy stopped selling them! :eek:

porteo
09-07-2006, 11:55 AM
you should come here to Bs As, Argentina, you can enter almost anywhere being 18 (it's legal). But you will need a ver tight game for a ONS. A K-close, can be easy to get, but it gets very difficult from there..
hope to see u around here
Carpe Diem
Matthius

CoolSta
09-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah I agree ONS are very hard unless you're on top of your game. I'm far from it. My experience was fun nonetheless though. I wasn't really trying to pick-up, I hit the dance floor and tried to get in a groove.
But a friend I was with wouldn't stop bothering me unless I got a #, so while I was dancing I leaned in and said "Hey let me get your #." Of course she laughed and said "No" LOL
Sarge On