PDA

View Full Version : Sarging at College Football Games (or any other college event)

modulus3
08-27-2006, 11:53 AM
Hi there:
I'm a newbie and I need some advice on sarging girls at college football games while hanging out in the student section in the stadium, or even sarging before the game when everybody is tailgaiting.
I know this should be really easy, but there's some challenges I face:
1. I'm not a freshman, I'm a junior, and I don't have that great of a social network. None of my closest friends even plan on going to the games. I might meet some aquaintences while I'm up there though.
2. I'm on co-op. That's like a 6 month internship, it runs from June to January. That means I won't be taking any classes, or living in a dorm this semester. I won't be on campus most of the time.
3. My track record hooking up with girls is a total loss. I've never had a g/f before. If I told my friends about "The Game" or the "Venusian Arts Handbook", and how I plan to use it this year, they'll think I'm nuts, gullible, (insert label here).
4. I'm only 20, not 21 till January, so getting alcohol is tougher.
Advantages I have:
I have a car, and I have some $$$, because the co-op pays well, but that's about it.
This will be my first time sarging. I've read "The Game" cover to cover, but I have no field experience.
I'm not even worried about getting laid right now, I just want to make sure I can consistently attract and build comfort with girls, so that they'll call me, or go to parties with me (rather than just meet them there), etc... Once I can do that, then I'll do the full M3 (attract, comfort, seduce).
Any ideas on openers, dhv's, etc for this situation are greatly appreciated.
Thanks...
Modulus3

Luff
08-27-2006, 01:13 PM
None of those disadvantages would hinder you at all in sarging a football game, or anywhere else. They might make it tougher to get social circle lays, that's all.
You have a big advantage that you're not a freshman, because you can treat the freshmen like they're little dorks, and they'll think you're cool no matter what you do. Just go have a good time, and get some new friends if they don't like to party..

Half Shell
08-28-2006, 06:32 AM
1 - Don't tell your friends about the PUA stuff. A lot of people don't get this, and it's not something you can bring all your friends into and whatnot. If you think a friend could seriously get into it then tell him at your own risk - otherwise don't go sharing this stuff with anybody.
2 - Don't worry. Take a breather, give it a try. Do the newbie mission at other places too. And just because you're busy isn't an excuse - to an extent we all are, especially the college PUAS (I'm at a damned hard engineering school that requires 40 hours at least of studying/homework a week, for instance).
3 - College football games - Here's the problem I see. Rarely high energy. A lot of people plop down in the seats or stand near the fence/sidelines (Depends on what kinda stadium you got) and really don't move a lot. This means low energy and harder for you to get the group excited about you being there. Though if you see a small set that's just sitting down I suppose you can join and throw in a false time constraint, but time constraints aren't very realistic - you're sitting in the stands at a football game, where the hell else are you going to go?
Try opening with a girl by asking if they hit a home run yet in all seriousness. When they laugh and say its the wrong sport say what the hell are you talking about, I'm a god damned stanley cup winner in football. As you take the seat in front of/next to them, lead into a DHV story like how you and your ex were tailgating a concert (pick a band that they may seem to like) and some drunk guys nearby were grabbing people for a parking lot touch football game. The game turns into tackle and while you scored a touchdown, a drunken tackle later you ended up with a bloody nose after being taken down to the pavement... by the ex girlfriend! Funny, DHV shows you werent that serious about the damn joke earlier and are somewhat athletic and had an ex gf. you can then slide into "girls are such sexual predators" by tyler durden once again playing on the fake ex, or any other such A2/A3 stuff.
Then again, I just don't think college football games are right for this stuff.
Good luck man.

Libertine101
08-28-2006, 08:05 AM
i'm planning on sarging at my hs football games, cuase i can't get into a club, i'm not legal, and it's probably the closest thing to "night/club" game i'll be able to see for a while.
like people have said, normal MM, works fine, i started using it at the end of last season, and you really don't need to worry.

Half Shell
08-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Try malls instead if you're in HS. Tons of HS girls love hanging at the mall, not so much guys. Not much competition. Then again I guess that depends on whether or not you have a large nice mall nearby.
Also, never doubt the strength of going to a bookstore or coffeeshop!

fade
08-28-2006, 11:44 AM
don't let age limit you. get a fake id. this doesn't mean alcohol, more like clubs and bars. especially in a college town its easy to find them and no one cares.

modulus3
08-28-2006, 02:32 PM
.... you can then slide into "girls are such sexual predators" by tyler durden once again playing on the fake ex, or any other such A2/A3 stuff....

Thanks for the reply Half Shell. I remember Tyler Durden doing a bunch of routines in The Game, esp. the one where he kissed the girl working in the ice cream store. but i couldn't find that one, i tried searching the forums for it, but couldn't find it. How does it go?
If it is calm enough, how about a short verison of the cube test (without the horses or ladders). after all, it did win papa Paris Hilton. I'm only trying to get a buzzed freshman girl.
I guess if I needed to make a (false?) time constraint, i could tell them i'm going to leave and get food in a second, meet up with friends, take off cause the game is a landslide, something like that.

Half Shell
08-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Good thinking with the food, but the problem you'll find is this - why are you moving towards direction x to get food when it's in direct Y.
Don't drop a time constraint that screams false. Women shit test all the time - failing that early means death. So watch what time constraint you drop.

modulus3
08-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Half Shell:
How does Tyler Durden's "girls are sexual predators" go?

Half Shell
08-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Download the MM database listed somewhereo nthis forum - it has a ton of openers and other useful information - I've nearly read the whole damned thing it's so useful.
TD's sexual predator is based around the line of -
"Did you know that 95% of men raped by women commit suicide in the next 6 months? Women are such sexual predators."
There is so much more to it though. It can be used as an opener but the "extended" edition is suggest as A2. I suggest you get the database and read it up, it's a good one.

Iceman
08-28-2006, 07:56 PM
I've read "The Game" cover to cover
Big deal.
The Game is a novel, not an instructional manual.
Don't use ANYTHING from The Game in-field.
Buy the Venusian Arts Handbook...you say you have plenty of money, you can definitely afford the $$$ for it.
Read THAT cover to cover, and internalise as much as possible, then do the newbie mission...go out sarging whenever you can, and try to open 100 sets in 2 weeks.

modulus3
08-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Big deal.
The Game is a novel, not an instructional manual.
Don't use ANYTHING from The Game in-field.
Buy the Venusian Arts Handbook...you say you have plenty of money, you can definitely afford the $$$ for it.
Read THAT cover to cover, and internalise as much as possible, then do the newbie mission...go out sarging whenever you can, and try to open 100 sets in 2 weeks.
I liked the Game because it showed many techniques by the various MPUAs in a context.
I did buy the Venusian Arts Handbook. I looked through it, though it'd be hard to read cover to cover, more like something to refer to after I've had some experience and I have a specific problem.

DialedIn
12-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Magic Bullets is a thousand times better than both those books. But really you should read them all.