PDA

View Full Version : going into senior year in high school...

captainwillfingers
08-26-2006, 07:27 PM
And I'm looking to improve my game. I've read over some stuff and have begun to practice with the newbie challenge. Any advice you guys can give me to climb higher in the social ladder and start getting the HB8/9/10's?

antman
08-26-2006, 09:23 PM
there are ALOT of posts on highschool. opininons vary.
my opinion?
build a social skillset
Ive been SOLIDLY sarging for like 2 months now (im like 4 months out of highschool). I was a loser most of my highschool life, especially senior year. In fact i was a varisty football player on an undefeated team and i was basically the only one who didnt have/talk to girls.Towards the end it changed especially after my fclose, still no where near the top dawg though.
Anyways after 2 months of getting together with guys about my skilllevel and sarging 3-4 nights a week i could EASILY go back to highschool and out alpha anyone without even thinking about it.
Point is get out and sarge venues in your area, find local puas, build a skillset/become sociable and itll rub off in school naturally.
Last few months of school though do WHATEVER the hell you want because it wont make a damn difference.

Half Shell
08-26-2006, 09:32 PM
Unless youre going to a local college (and even then this isn't always an issue) you are rarely going to see those people ever again. While most don't recommend sarging in a closed environment (word gets around quickly in HS) in the last few months who the hell cares? Build your reprotoire and social skill set, practice having a confident stance and game all the time without actually going to pick them up. For instance, even if the girl is ugly and you're not interested, approach it exactly the same. The girls then you DO game won't realize the difference when word gets around - afterall, thats your personality now, NOT something you do only to hot girls.
I do suggest you wait until the end of the year though. Otherwise you could end up having a horrible senior year. Or a great one.
GL either way though.

GeNeRaL
08-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Im going into my Senior year too...But i havent sarged yet...neither have I started my Newbie mission yet...But i plan to go out tomorrow and Sarge and actually Approach sets insteada wussyin out...School starts On September 5th fa me...Hopefully I should have already started my Newbie Mission by then...

Flanker
08-27-2006, 08:33 AM
There are really two ways for you to go about this, firstly change and conform to what is considered socially cool. Only you would know what this is considered to be at your school. This could be been an athlete, just a popular good looking guy etc and try to fit in with the 'cool' kids. However this is a very lame option in my opinion.
However what you could do and what I recommend form experience is concentrating on yourself. Start working out and grooming yourself. Look at fashion trends read up and make yourself a presentable and 'cool'.
Start talking to new people who seem to be the 'cool' people. Find common ground and just be a cool pleasant guy do not hit on the girls or run game, just be yourself, be witty/perceptive/funny/interesting. Make them want to establish conversation with you. Even if this means taking a risk and sitting at a lunch table with kids you don't know, you can't get bigger without using weights, you can't get faster without running sprints and you can't gain more friends and become popular without talking to people.
Get good grades. Getting good grades is important for your future and should be your priority and should come first. This also helps your game. You think girls like a dumbass??
Try to have a talent, take up something outside of school as an interest and make it something decent, dungeons and dragons doesn’t count. Take up a Boxing, Kickboxing or something fun and athletic.
Go to that party. Smoke that joint. Drink that drink. Live fucking life and enjoy your senior year as much as you can man. It happens once do you want it to suck? Or do you want to make the most of it? Go and fucking do it, if in doubt think to yourself what would the craziest coolest dude I know do? Then do it.

Half Shell
08-27-2006, 08:42 AM
One more thing - sarge more at malls a little out of your town's way than anywhere else. Since it's out of your town's way no one will know you and you won't run into anyone you know. It's a good place to do your newbie mission, just be sure that you read the threads on day gaming (there are differences you should be aware of).
My friend started his newbie mission in a mall, # closed on the fourth set. It's possible.

captainwillfingers
08-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, one more question/comment: The past 3 days, I recently ignored a girl (whose my friend, but I kind of want to game her) by simply not answering her text messages and then ignoring one of her phone calls today. Immediately, I get a text message asking "why the hell are you ignoring me?" Any ideas how to handle a situation like that?

Mag
08-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, one more question/comment: The past 3 days, I recently ignored a girl (whose my friend, but I kind of want to game her) by simply not answering her text messages and then ignoring one of her phone calls today. Immediately, I get a text message asking "why the hell are you ignoring me?" Any ideas how to handle a situation like that?
You may of fucked it up bro... Thats just being an ass lol. She obviously likes you already all you have to do is change the friends to "Wow... I've never thought about him like this before!!!..."
How you do this? I don't really know.. It just comes naturally for me. One thing I would suggest is start kino escalation and doing things that are less than LJBF I shouldn't have to list these things.
As to the original post. I don't think your supposed to say for people to do illegal things such as smokeing pot lol... But on that note I do beleive selling drugs can bring you quite the popularity.. Think about it.. The people that chill with the dealer get to party with the dealer at the end of the night ^.-... Ight peace

Half Shell
08-28-2006, 06:07 AM
Well ignoring all the things he said about becoming a drug dealer :lol: ...
Mag is right. You prob screwed up with the girl - ignoring her for 3 days? That's really assholish, and she's a friend, not some target that you just met. Yah you're supposed to use cat string and ignore them a little bit, but you took it to an extreme times one thousand.

captainwillfingers
08-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Ah, fack. :(
Well, I'll be seeing her soon enough so we'll see if there's any lasting damage.

Dragon
08-28-2006, 08:43 AM
Agree fully with what was said above. You like her...Be a man a tell her up straight you like her using the word "sexy" as a SOI. Doing this you do risk your friendship, its relationship or nothing basically. The choice is yours. An apology could be in order also but that just depends on you.

goldengorilla
08-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Im going into my senior year also and i know im going to have some HB's 7-9 in some of my classes. is there a really good thread on here that teaches how to game a girl in a classroom?

Half Shell
08-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Dude, the forum is filled with stuff that tells you how to do that. It's not even buried. One glance at the under 21 forum has similar posts. Plus a good number of people say to not even bother trying it in a closed environment and I greatly agree. You're just setting yourself up for a year full of awkwardness.

goldengorilla
08-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Dude, the forum is filled with stuff that tells you how to do that. It's not even buried. One glance at the under 21 forum has similar posts. Plus a good number of people say to not even bother trying it in a closed environment and I greatly agree. You're just setting yourself up for a year full of awkwardness.
Yeah i know. I was just hoping to gain some insight into those who were succussful in high school.

goldengorilla
11-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey Seniors,
Hows senior year going? Any breakthroughs? My senior year is going alright, i have not hooked up with very many girls from my own school but I have had success with girls that go to other high schools. I am thinking about hardcore gaming girls that go to my own school in the next couple of days and I could use some advice, i have read so much great information about sarging in highschool but i still can't tell when its time to stop teasing/flirting and transition into A3 and then setting up time to hang out outside of school (5 minutes? 2 weeks? Its different than a cold approach at the mall because i am going to be seeing this girl everyday). I know a lot of guys recommend not to sarge at school but i am going to do it, i have tons of HB's at my school and the way i see it is i would much rather hook up with them and have a few dislike me rather than just do nothing and me wondering what could of happend.
ANY advice would be appreciated.