PDA

View Full Version : Girl I know.... how do I get her?

MoBo
08-26-2006, 09:12 AM
Alright I know this girl at my school, I've done some theater stuff with her, and we're pretty decent friends.... but I want to go out with her. Shes really cool, nice and shes a 10. Also, I know she doesn't care about looks nearly as much as personality, as she has told me before. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I might start to act around her? Should I be flirty or what? Like I said in my previous posts, I really know jack about this stuff, and I plan on doing the newbie mision... I just really want to go out with this girl. Thanks for any and all help.
-MoBo

SparkleGR
08-26-2006, 09:16 AM
Alright I know this girl at my school, I've done some theater stuff with her, and we're pretty decent friends.... but I want to go out with her. Shes really cool, nice and shes a 10. Also, I know she doesn't care about looks nearly as much as personality, as she has told me before. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I might start to act around her? Should I be flirty or what? Like I said in my previous posts, I really know jack about this stuff, and I plan on doing the newbie mision... I just really want to go out with this girl. Thanks for any and all help.
-MoBo
decent friends? you may already have lost the game with her
OMG ppl try to first read smthing about pu then come and post here

MoBo
08-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Ok, I've read SOME things about pickup but not much... and the only stuff I know about MM is from what I've read in the game (still workin on it). It's not that I'm not trying to learn. So what you are saying is "decent friends" (which is me talking to her like once over the summer) is too far into friendship for me to turn it around? So if you want to give me a link of a place to start reading, I'm all ears or I guess eyes.

SparkleGR
08-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Ok, I've read SOME things about pickup but not much... and the only stuff I know about MM is from what I've read in the game (still workin on it). It's not that I'm not trying to learn. So what you are saying is "decent friends" (which is me talking to her like once over the summer) is too far into friendship for me to turn it around? So if you want to give me a link of a place to start reading, I'm all ears or I guess eyes.
decent friends isnt in my opinion talking once :P anyways
get the venusian arts handbook for starting :D

trace
08-26-2006, 10:02 AM
dude this whole forum is about getting a good skillset built with the help of others and sharing info, techniques and other valuable stuff like that its not about getting that one girl. If its a sticking point alot of people would love to help.

Libertine101
08-26-2006, 02:49 PM
here's a thread that was posted before on this subject with some good info:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19093&highlight=friends

Detritus
08-26-2006, 09:37 PM
kinda smells like one-itis to me

Crooked
08-27-2006, 12:13 AM
worst of
this forum isn't about how to BAG one girl. it's about improving your skill-set so you can get MULTIPLE girls.
if you have to ask how to get her, you've already failed.

Odyssey
08-27-2006, 05:42 AM
since getting out of the LJBF zone is damage controll there's nothing much you can do. however I've come up with a pretty good routine that might help.
You will meet her again from scratch, this time doing all the things you should do like a pua.
you can say things like, hey here's a funny game, imagine your at a bar and we'd never seen each other... then you just fall into this lil role playing.
So she will try to react as if you're somebody new. you can even use a nickname to make it more realistic
sarge on!
Od

Tyler Junior
08-27-2006, 06:45 AM
Yeee, this shiit is happening to me too dude!
I tell u what, one day when she with her friedns, take her hand and lead her to the toilet or somethin, some place there u 2 can be alone.
Then, do run game on her, look for IOI´s and dont be afraid too fail, tell her,
Kiss me, damnit!
Or somethin, u know the Kiss-close right?
Then u show her that ur interested in her, if she wants u, ur in, if not, try again, and again, and again...
I did the same thing, last friday in school, this girl even has a boyfriend, still she was all over me in the toilet, so go for it!
The funny thing is, the next day, her boyfriend shows up with her..
I was like damn, i Fucked up now..
Then nothin happened, the guys was nice too me.
Then I asked the girl why she bruoght her BF with her.
She was like;
I was afraid that somethin more will happen`beetwen us..
LOL. So go for it dude, fuck hers friendshit..
Tyler Junior

Crooked
08-27-2006, 07:49 AM
my advice on this, althought i feel it's obviously one-itis, is to not talk to her for 1-2 weeks. pass her in the halls without saying anything, don't answer when she calls. make her chase after you and wonder why you haven't been talking to her. then once this occurs (if it does) that's when you want to start gaming her. you will have removed yourself from friend status and the fact that you're not acting normal around her will make you think about you and make you wonder why you're acting different which is good.
but once you decide to talk to her again you have to have a strong frame and make sure that you come off as sexual and flirty.

ITS_STAR
08-27-2006, 11:42 AM
-MoBo
Friends?
That’s pretty much game over bro.
How ever if you apply solid MM game you might have a small chance.
The problem is MM theory doesn’t really apply to your situation.
(PUA after all stands for PICK UP ARTIST).
If the girl sees you as a AFC then your just another guy that will all ways be there (At least in her mind)
A friend if it were.
Your best bet is to not be like every one else.
Be interesting. Use bait, hook, reel ,release.
Start peacocking.
And what ever you do don’t tell her your love her or anything along those lines.
Don’t reference her looks.
Don’t tell her she looks good .
She has heard it before.
Be cocky funny, be alpha , learn negg theory ,
If you apply the method you may still have a chance 10-30%…
LOL most people might think your wasting your time..
-STAR

MoBo
08-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Friends?
That’s pretty much game over bro.
How ever if you apply solid MM game you might have a small chance.
The problem is MM theory doesn’t really apply to your situation.
(PUA after all stands for PICK UP ARTIST).
If the girl sees you as a AFC then your just another guy that will all ways be there (At least in her mind)
A friend if it were.
Your best bet is to not be like every one else.
Be interesting. Use bait, hook, reel ,release.
Start peacocking.
And what ever you do don’t tell her your love her or anything along those lines.
Don’t reference her looks.
Don’t tell her she looks good .
She has heard it before.
Be cocky funny, be alpha , learn negg theory ,
If you apply the method you may still have a chance 10-30%…
LOL most people might think your wasting your time..
-STAR
Star you are a genius my friend, haha. I really like this idea. Now that I think about it, there was a girl I used to like, but I found out she was talking about me behind my back or some stuff like that so I just stopped talking to her, and then she was asking everyone about me and why I wasn't talking to her haha. I guess its cat string theory at its finest. Also, I'm gonna pick up a book on this stuff, to help me get started. Do you all think the MM book is the best to start with? I mean, there are so many out there. Thanks!
-MoBo

Dragon
08-28-2006, 08:20 AM
As Star said above you can't be friends with her anymore if you want to date her. You gotta risk the friendship for a relation or nothing. As of going about this you can just tell her up straight about how you feel using the word "sexy" or you can keep the friendship and keep her as a pivot to show you her other 10 friends.

Nasse
08-28-2006, 10:10 AM
I would say to go about it slowly be alpha en make her notice you.
Try getting her alone and se how she acts. Are you good enough friends so that she hangs out alone at your place or do you meet in a group...
Another way that is a bit risky is to go after one of her friends that you know she talks to. Make her hear about you and what a great/sexy/funny guy you can be..
But if you close on her firends it might backfire and she wont talk to you anymore..
You have to risk it to get it.
Good luck dude ive been where you are and its not easy..

espnR
08-28-2006, 12:20 PM
The easiest way to get a girl is actually to NOT know her in the first place and start from scratch I think rather then work from a good friendship ->> dating, couple, relationship etc.

GhostHead
08-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Gftow

MoBo
08-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Gftow
HAHA! Yeah, I've been thinking about it, and it might be better to just keep her as a friend and use her as a pivot. She's really cool, thats kinda why I wanted to date her, but I guess there are plenty of fish in the sea. Thanks for the help guys.

Seiko
08-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Read the next post:

Seiko
08-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Heres what I did in a similar situation. I knew a girl and we hung out a lot and cuddled and watched movies, but I never had the balls or knowledge on how to kiss close. Anyways I eventually got frustrated that I couldn't close or take the next step so I stopped hanging out with her.

I pretty much froze her out for about 6 months (no exageration) I was nice to her in person and at school, but I never called her to hang out. Anyways so this time goes buy and I start to miss her friendship so I send her an email saying "Where have you been all my life, come over for a movie on friday (or whatever it was)." So anyways we watched another movie and I still couldn't do the k close or anything above cuddling.

We ended up going for a walk and we were talking about how good friends we were in the past, and then outta know where I said that we really should of dated, and she readily agreed so I said "You know, its not to late" she totally agreed again and then I asked for a rainy first kiss
(it was pouring outside) and then we were together for a few months.

I eventually turned into a AFC and lost her, but thats another story.

Advice: Don't freeze out for 6 months, but maybe a month or something, while you work on gaming other girls. And read The Game, and the VA handbook.

porteo
08-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Forget it, You are in.
I met a girl, and befriended her. She is 21 and I even called her my big sister and she would call me her little brother. I always listened to her and she would tell me her secrets and relations, and stuff, and so would I. (I also was c&f and made her laught, and felt no pressure beacuse I thought I had no chance. But time past my friend, and we starting dating as we are now, and I thinkg it's a rare but excellent thing because I know who she really is.
Flirt, play hard to get, say things as if she wanted to have sex with me, just playful,.. big time.
Matthius

MoBo
08-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Seiko, I like your post. Thanks for the help. Also, I'm in the middle of the game right now. I want to wait to read the VA handbook till I'm done with that. Also, is it better to read the VA handbook b4 or after the newbie mission? I heard something about getting more practice in the field > knowing more theory. And its easier if you know less theory cuz you think less or something like that. Is that true?
-MoBo

Claudius
08-29-2006, 05:33 PM
-MoBo
You want to know how to get this girl?
There's only one thing you need to know about: Mystery's Newbie Mission.
Stay away for her for 3-4 months while you're doing it. Don't try to game her right now; you're too inexperienced to do that (flip her from being a friend to a lover) right now. Complete the newbie mission. If she's your age (16) and you complete it she probably will have NEVER come across a guy her age with such developed social skills.
By the time you're done, she'll just be a bonus. :)
Read posts on the forum about the newbie mission. You'll find them in best of. Cedar's posts are great.
And no, this ain't one-itis. He isn't romantically engaged with her. At best, this is a crush.

MoBo
08-29-2006, 08:37 PM
And no, this ain't one-itis. He isn't romantically engaged with her. At best, this is a crush.
Haha, yeah I guess it is a crush. I think the one reason I want her so badly is because there was a point when I first met her that me and my friend tried to get her... and he did, just because I guess she knew him from a few of the previous shows, in theater I mean. But, yeah the newbie mission sounds cool. I want to develop better social skills badly. My entire sohpmore year I was trying to do that, without knowing about these things. It was hard for me to ever talk to new people, but the more I worked at it the easier it got. But I'm still not good at it at all, and a lot of times I won't talk to anyone I don't know when I go places, even if its a social gathering like a party or something.

Claudius
08-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Yeah hahaha...me too. Last year I was doing pickup stuff at a dance and I didn't even know it. I went around with a buddy of mine and I'd say,
"Girls, girls..."
(They look over)
"You see my friend here? He's never gotten with a girl before. Can you help him?"
I opened 7 sets with that. My friend wound up k-closing 3 girls from seperate sets. We got phone numbers from every set except one. One girl even jumped on him. Heh heh.