PDA

View Full Version : College Freshman Newbie Mission

Kid Noir
08-25-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm referencing this idea from a different thread by a different author. I'd post the link but I can't find the thread. If you're the author, please make it known. Here is my paraphrase:
College students usually meet their best friends or their "college buddies" within the first or second semester. These friendships exist all throughout college and long after graduation. What the original author suggested for all new college students is to be apart of these long-term friendships with several HBs. During the first couple days of class, before anyone has had a chance to settle down for the next four years with their new friends, be sure to introduce yourself to several HBs in your classes. Don't hit on them, just be nice and offer friendship. Within the next two semesters, the seeds you planted in the HBs will prosper as the HBs form new circles of more HBs, party invites, study groups, etc. And you, being the devil that you are, will have your foot in the door will all of these things (especially with her HB friends). Given the new surroundings, fear from being away from home, need for companionship and socialization (hotter the HB the higher the need), the HBs will take you into their own social circle with ease. So during the first couple days of class, talk nice to several HBs in your classes and be sure to spend comfort time with them such as becoming adjusted to college/dorm life, exploring the campus surroundings, studying, etc. Don't hit on the seeds or rather long-term "pivots" to use PUA lingo. Instead, hit on their new friends in the coming semesters. It's exponential!
I apologize for my lack of eloquence but hopefully I have conveyed some general direction. I'll try to find the link to the original thread for you.

Lyncho
08-25-2006, 03:17 PM
You're not talking about this thread by any chance, are you?
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9017

Kid Noir
08-25-2006, 11:24 PM
You're not talking about this thread by any chance, are you?
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9017
That's the one! Written way better and with much more detail. Thanks for doing all the mousework.