PDA

View Full Version : Sarging my teacher

italian
08-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Any suggestions on how to sarge someone who has authority over you, such as a boss, or teacher. In my current situation I wanna game my LSAT teacher. And since it isnt such a rigid environment as a normal class that i'd take in college, does anyone have any suggestions how I should begin? The last thing I want to do is look like some dipshit student. My next class is in a few days, and any advice would be much appreciated.
italian.

PhilosopherKing
08-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Good one! Too funny!

THE INSATIABLE don
08-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Any suggestions on how to sarge someone who has authority over you, such as a boss, or teacher. In my current situation I wanna game my LSAT teacher. And since it isnt such a rigid environment as a normal class that i'd take in college, does anyone have any suggestions how I should begin? The last thing I want to do is look like some dipshit student. My next class is in a few days, and any advice would be much appreciated.
italian.
Noo! ha ha... that's my advice any way. I did this and almost flunked the course. I don't agree with sarging a teacher/ boss who has direct authority over you. It's too much of a power compromise too much of a risk. I f'closed my teacher at college but it wasnt the best! :) I think she was too old for me( youd be amazed to see how they actually look under those tight revealing clothes.) But after I did I didnt want to have more interactions with her and plus i started not going to classes. I think she wanted a follow up session! I didnt give it. It took a lot out of me to keep her on my good side( I began missing a lot of project dead lines- as I usually do- but I used to be able to talk my way out. After this though I found she was a bit more apprehensive- I still feel it is because I didnt go bck for seconds:D I learnt never to mess with authority again! at least direct authority any way!
As how did I do it. I laid back. answered lots of questions, well the questions that most people wouldnt get out. And i was always vocal/opnionated .Sometimes questioning what she was teaching!And of course there was the look. any chance I got I would stare her deep in her eyes and not look away until she did. Any time she was explaining anything I found she began to look at me! I kept looking of course. And then after class I would always wait back to ask her a thing or two about homework etc. Basically played it cooled. got her to chase. Dont chase she will see you like another school boy with a crush on his teacher.Dress well, and peackock, but sometimes dont be afraid to look ordinary. It shows that you're real and you dont care what ppl think.
The "stare" i felt was the key. dont make it obvious to the class though. students get suspcious quickly. the day after I got to class late and did like nothing ever happened. didnt even speak to her till the end of class!
So the look, and try to get those"extra lessons" in the office or where ever. Put your self there but I wouldnt invite her out. I would let her invite me.
Just my 2c's
Cheers.

trace
08-24-2006, 09:36 AM
italian.
Advice well ok. dont do it.

imonfire
08-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Yes! The LOOK. The look works. I wouldn't make a real move until after the class but I'd eyefuck the shit out of her while you're in the class.

THE INSATIABLE don
08-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Yes! The LOOK. The look works. I wouldn't make a real move until after the class but I'd eyefuck the shit out of her while you're in the class.
Hee hee. yip!

the piper
08-24-2006, 10:07 AM
IMONFIRE has the right idea, however...i wouldn't not sarge her to that extent. My English teacher last semester i eyefucked and gave the best smiles to, i would create very small talk after class while other students were there and then leave before she and I were alone. I caught her staring at me all of the time. I put absolutely no work into that class at all didn't turn in one of the essays, didn't show for the final, halfassed most of the work and got a C+ in the class. This isn't a good grade at all but providing what I didn't do i did better then some of the people that did everything.
True Story.

SeZer
08-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Eye fuck. Mind fuck. Game fuck.
Nothing else to it. Stimulate those emotions, and she's putty.

Libertine101
08-24-2006, 06:00 PM
man i've got a hot teacher and a hot counselor, but i don't think i'll be sarging them, cause though it would prove to be the best teacher recommendation letter ;) , it would make things kinda akward, if
A) she felt bad about the whole thing
B)it wasn't that great
but do it.

Claudius
08-24-2006, 06:30 PM
italian.
Don't get intimate until AFTER she's done teaching you. Especially if you're paying her. I've never done this before but I can promise you that you won't learn from her the same way after you do it.

Detritus
08-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Well me and libertine go to the same school, but we have different counslers, and even though mine is only like a hb3, i still ran game on her for a few reasons:
1. most counslers wont let you change classes without having a bitch fit
2. she also lets me change teachers, wich they are "not supposed to do"
3. Its funny because she's like 20 years older than me lol
so far i have only known her 4 days since she is new to our school, and already i got her to give me all the classes/teachers i want, which almost none of my friends were able to get. Also, she was going on and on about how bright a kid i was and that she was always glad for me to visit. She also told me that if i was ever going to be late to a class that she would write me a pass back to class so i wouldn't get marked tardie.
And i'm pretty sure that is not just her attitude towards everyone because other people that have her said that she wouldn't them change their schedule lol