PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne clubs (guest list!)

OzBoy
08-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Hey guys, OzBoy from melb!!
We all hit the clubs and bars... so lets get into clubs and bars with style! .... if you guys can get guestlist for clubs or bars lets share!
I'll start it off.... Billboards(russell st.) friday nights(r&b).... pm me by thursday latest if you guys need guestlist! (i'll reply confirming, most likely within 24hrs)
Share the love!
OzBoy

Big_G
10-29-2006, 10:12 AM
yeah, I totally agree. How does it work with guest lists anyway. All good clubs have guest lists, so how to you get on them?
I'm on a guest list for l'otel on fitzroy st. If you want get get on it pm me.

Che
11-05-2006, 08:50 AM
If ever you want to get on guestlist for a club, it's actually pretty easy, but you generally can't use this more than a couple of times at the same club. I used to use it all the time.
Just call the club up, (every club has an office), and say you're having a birthday party, and would like to go to the club for your birthday. Say there's like three of you going, Make a list of at least ten, though I generally went for fifteen.
Just make up the list, ensure you have guys and GIRLS, more GIRLS, eg: You, Bob A, Sarah B, Friend 1, Sally K, Peter T, Friend 2, etc...
Try and write the list down beforehand, because you have to make it sound authentic, and a legitimate birthday would have you writing out a list.
To be honest, I've never had anyone say, sorry you can't have one, so I really don't know about these constraints I've made. But you could try and push it, and post if it works or not.

Big_G
11-07-2006, 02:30 AM
nice man.... i like the concept.
I feel like the main way people get on guest lists is to know promoters. but the question is... how do you get to know promoters?? I guess if you just start going out a lot you meet them. I dunno. I guess also, the way to get into clubs is to just start going out with some girls. Then you will get it regardless of being on a gues list or not....

myhouse
11-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Hi Guys,
I didn't want to double post so please check out this post:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27392

Anythingsomething
12-14-2006, 02:22 AM
I can get free into QBH Famous, Also any rnb night as i work in the business www.planeturban.com.au

But mainly most clubs.

Anyone Got eve entry?