PDA

View Full Version : Running game at a mall or on the streets...

Revolver One
01-15-2006, 04:23 PM
***I apologize in advance if this subject has been brought up before. I've been reading through the posts on this forum and there is just so much great information and I couldn't find anything on my query...
I was wondering what strategies you guys use to run your games at a local shopping mall or even on the streets? I'm sure there are more clever ways than just simply asking a woman how an outfit looks on you. :p I always see the girls I want to game sitting at the food court, shopping in a women's clothing store (obviously) or with another guy (or group of people) heading in the opposite direction. Have any of you guys pulled off anything successful? I'm sure there's a few stories to tell. :)

Phantom
01-15-2006, 04:29 PM
Harlequin is well versed in this and I feel that both Syren and I will be come end of play on Wednesday.
Find something to talk to them about; usually this will be something situational like an item of clothing or likewise.
I am told that day sarging is the easiest to do because most of the bitch shields are down.
We shall see.