PDA

View Full Version : Day game help

jamzee500
08-23-2006, 04:17 AM
Ok so im quite new to pick up but have had some good number closes and 2nd meets going on and posted a couple of field reports.
i would say i have become almost fearless when it comes to approaching women in pubs and clubs.
however i cant build up the bollocks to do day game it just seems odd to me, i mean all the girls in the bars and clubs expect to get hit on they are probably there for that reason, were as a girl walking around a shop is almost deffinetely not there for that reason and this worries me.
dont really know how to get over this really?
does anyone know any good day openers that arent intrusive and couldnt possibly be conceived as u trying to hit on the girl ?
Cheers
JM

Jack Bauer
08-23-2006, 06:15 AM
Jamzee,
I have the opposite problem. I prefer daygame and street so much that I lock up now in bars and clubs. I feel like daygame you have the element of surprise as women expect to be approached in bars and clubs.
When I started daygame I used blond hair opener as a crutch and then as things progressed I just use something situational. I suppose it depends if you are going after lone wolfs in daygame or in sets. Either way I think your normal openers could work. For me its harder to hook in day game, but the flake rate goes down also.

jamzee500
08-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Jamzee,
I have the opposite problem. I prefer daygame and street so much that I lock up now in bars and clubs. I feel like daygame you have the element of surprise as women expect to be approached in bars and clubs.
When I started daygame I used blond hair opener as a crutch and then as things progressed I just use something situational. I suppose it depends if you are going after lone wolfs in daygame or in sets. Either way I think your normal openers could work. For me its harder to hook in day game, but the flake rate goes down also.
Cheers matey, whats blonde hair opener ?
JM

Jack Bauer
08-23-2006, 06:38 AM
"Hey! I need a female opinion. I'm thinking about dying my hair blond - what are your thoughts on that? Is that a good look for guys?" It works well with girls who are obviously not natural blondes.
If they ask you why just make up some reason why you're thinking about it. From here neg, stack, c/f as needed.

Legion5
08-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Ok so im quite new to pick up but have had some good number closes and 2nd meets going on and posted a couple of field reports.
i would say i have become almost fearless when it comes to approaching women in pubs and clubs.
however i cant build up the bollocks to do day game it just seems odd to me, i mean all the girls in the bars and clubs expect to get hit on they are probably there for that reason, were as a girl walking around a shop is almost deffinetely not there for that reason and this worries me.
dont really know how to get over this really?
does anyone know any good day openers that arent intrusive and couldnt possibly be conceived as u trying to hit on the girl ?
Cheers
JM
Cut the BS out of your perception. While the cute logical shield is there to be like "chicks are there to hook up". Any guy probably has a better chance of (properly) laying at the street than the pub.
Of course the fools mate chance goes up, but that is BS anyway, and is pointless to persue it. Well other than for how damn fun it is.
Er anyway. Chicks go out in the first place to get laid. If she isn't in a bathroom with the door locked. and has 6 pairs of pants on, she wants to get fucked.
Say hi, she wants you to. (IF you are cool)