PDA

View Full Version : Neging 16 years?

Rich Dad
08-22-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi! It have come some new girls to my school now and we all live in differnt rooms because we are far away from home. So were I live now we have like 2new HB8s. But both are 16 years old. So i was wondering if I should neg them or give her compliments? Cus what I heard teenagers are like insecure with them selfs and like compliments. What u guys think? And what should I do?

Jollyrancher
08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm in high school as well, and i've found that for teen girls (between 14-19), heavy negging is required. Also you have to have really solid C&F game, and a lot of things open up. Many of these teen girls don't really take a lot of things seriously (at least from what i've seen) and when I play the C&F role they always open up compared to the serious, direct, i'm into you sexually vibe.
Best of luck.

antman
08-22-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm in high school as well, and i've found that for teen girls (between 14-19), heavy negging is required. Also you have to have really solid C&F game, and a lot of things open up. Many of these teen girls don't really take a lot of things seriously (at least from what i've seen) and when I play the C&F role they always open up compared to the serious, direct, i'm into you sexually vibe.
Best of luck.
Wow dont listen to a word of this.
First of all HEAVY NEGGING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR YOUNGER GIRLS, what the hell are you talking about? Have you field tested this in your highschool with borderline insults and gotten positive results many times over? NO
Negging is not required period in highschool, if you do neg let it be like table salt, light and sparingly. Girls our age can take things COMPLETLEY the wrong way and you can gain some negative social proof easily that way.
Secondly you dont have to have solid cocky funny game, being a sociable, talkative, and confident person in HS is more than enough to get you in the sack with an hb8+. Likewise cocky funny is very effective at this age group because guys just dont get it, even the amogs barley have a sense of humor. People just arent socially calibrated at all, but when YOUR funny and cocky at the same time itll be golden because you will be one of the first guys she ever meets like you.
Teen girls take everything very seriously, be careful with virgins. if she says i love you, say i know.
Never got a chance to run REAL direct game in highschool (telling a girl you like her over the phone then acting really akward around her the next day does not count as direct game). Im sure any style of game would work, especially direct game when done right, because guys at our age in highschool arent even talking to the opposite sex. Just be careful, negative social proof in highschool is deadly.
as for what you should do, study up on mm, be alpha, make the girls scream!
if you get stuck in a rut talking to one of them heres a line i use often
hey, out of the blue question here but are you confident enough to take a sincere compliment?
yes...
cool, me too! you go first:D

Claudius
08-22-2006, 10:36 PM
Hi! It have come some new girls to my school now and we all live in differnt rooms because we are far away from home. So were I live now we have like 2new HB8s. But both are 16 years old. So i was wondering if I should neg them or give her compliments? Cus what I heard teenagers are like insecure with them selfs and like compliments. What u guys think? And what should I do?
Antman's nailed the theory down for you man. I'd definitely agree. Girls our age are waaayy to self-conscious. This is why girls have eating disorders, etc. (no self esteem, imagine what neggin gwould do). Most haven't been approached enough to put up the bitch shield yet.
There's one thing he didn't mention though...
I can't get over this...umm...feeling...
Something just doesn't seem right about...errr a, uh...
"Rich Dad" gaming 16 year old girls.
-Claudius

Rich Dad
08-23-2006, 07:02 AM
Thanks antman. Nice to know. I also read youre "Guide to Peacocking/Dressing". Maybe something Ill use.
claudius: but should´nt the bitch shield come anyway if she is a high number HB? I mean since their isnt many girls were I live all guys are on her.
However...about the "Rich Dad" part. Dont worry =P HAHA Im 17 years. Rich Dad I got from the books Rich Dad Poor Dad. HAHAHAHA

Eccite
08-23-2006, 07:34 AM
I just finished High School, being alpha was almost essential, tight C+F worked the best out of anything, light negging is useful... freeze outs work really well (but they will pretend to you that it is effecting them, when really it is)... But really what its about is timing, knowing when to neg etc, when to listen and when to open up... You don't want to be keeping game up all the time at school, push pulling is exhausting 24 hours a day, so when they start to open up make sure you mirror that, don't AFC but don't at the same time be an arrogant cock. More importantly though, do not get too caught up in the game at school, keep your studies going and also, do not K-Close, or F-close all the people possible, your rep will get fucked and then you will have some serious work to do, so only go for the top top girls!!
Eccite

Odyssey
08-23-2006, 07:36 AM
Something I like to use in stead of negging, is what I call critical compliments.
I guess if you give just normal compliments - even if she's only 16 - she will pick this up as approval seeking.
I agree that negs are overkill, so here's an example of what I do:
hey, I like your hairstyle, it really looks good on you BUT if I were you I'd wear some ear rings.
dunno if any guy's are familiar too with this, or maybe is't just me?
Open loops can do wonders too, you know there are 3 things I like about you, numer one, number two and well... :D

Eccite
08-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Ye those critical compliments pretty much follow the format of Bait-hook-reel-release, which I agree is really ood for younger girls (it was an error for me not to have previously included that)
That open ended 1,2 and well will probably work well I think (never used it before, but I will try it out)

Jollyrancher
08-23-2006, 08:22 AM
Wow dont listen to a word of this.
First of all HEAVY NEGGING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR YOUNGER GIRLS, what the hell are you talking about? Have you field tested this in your highschool with borderline insults and gotten positive results many times over? NO
Negging is not required period in highschool, if you do neg let it be like table salt, light and sparingly. Girls our age can take things COMPLETLEY the wrong way and you can gain some negative social proof easily that way.
Actually, yes, i've field tested the negging and i've found it works. It may not work for EVERYONE because i'm more of a goofy guy, but i've gotten better results with negging than with compliments.
The only girls that you DON'T have to neg on are pretty much the girls you can almost smell the insecurity coming off of them. A lot of girls in high school constantly redo their makeup in class, because they WANT that to be noticed. When people DO notice them, they get compliments. YOU, thus must be different by NEGGING them about it.

Secondly you dont have to have solid cocky funny game, being a sociable, talkative, and confident person in HS is more than enough to get you in the sack with an hb8+. Likewise cocky funny is very effective at this age group because guys just dont get it, even the amogs barley have a sense of humor. People just arent socially calibrated at all, but when YOUR funny and cocky at the same time itll be golden because you will be one of the first guys she ever meets like you.
You don't have to have a solid cocky funny game, and yet cocky funny is very effective? Are you advocating or criticizing?
I think sociable and talkative and confident are very attractive qualities BUT almost every alpha male in High school HAS those qualites. Cocky funny SETS you apart and THAT is what attracts the women to you out of all the alpha males that they have to choose from.

Teen girls take everything very seriously, be careful with virgins. if she says i love you, say i know.
Agreed.
To be honest, I think high school game in different parts of the world are VERY different. I visited a few of my friends in Austin Texas and visited their high school. The girls and the way they speak, act, and react to certain situations is VERY different compared to girls say from, New York City (where i'm located). My current high school is FIERCE with competition because everyone goes clubbing/partying/drunk almost every other night, and with the school IN the city, its not hard to meet beautiful people. I went to Hong Kong and visited my cousin there, and the culture there is so different from Texas or NYC. You must adjust your game to your surroundings.
The basic rule is "A pickup artist must be the exception to the rule. You must not do what everyone else does." If your current high school is full of people who have no social ability, then qualities like alphaness is mostly what you need to attract women. However, if EVERYONE at your high school already has that quality, what sets you apart if you obtain the same charactistic? Then you must adjust and become cocky funny, or if everyone is cocky funny, you must be direct, smooth, and display interest. Does that mean everywhere you go, your current game style will work? No. You must adjust.
To Rich Dad:
I should have included this in my original post. Personally, I would not sarge on campus or during school hours. I stick by the phrase "Don't shit where you eat." If you sarge and are practicing or your game is not where you want it to be, your social reputation could seriously be hurt if you mess up the slightest bit. Gossip around girls spread like wildfire.
Go out and sarge near a mall, youth center, wherever your local teen centers are.

Claudius
08-23-2006, 09:18 AM
claudius: but should´nt the bitch shield come anyway if she is a high number HB? I mean since their isnt many girls were I live all guys are on her.
Yeah man, you're probably right. Some girls are hot enough/the center of attention so they still need negs. You'll have to make a personal judgement call (because none of us have never met this girl).
If you're not sure if you should use negs, don't.
If you are sure you should, then do.

antman
08-23-2006, 11:49 AM
If your current high school is full of people who have no social ability, then qualities like alphaness is mostly what you need to attract women. However, if EVERYONE at your high school already has that quality, what sets you apart if you obtain the same charactistic?

dude your confusing yourself with to much theory, stop reading so much and sarge more
as for negging in highschool, keep it simple and rare at best. DO NOT EVER USE A HARDCORE NEG IN HIGHSCHOOL, hardcore heavy negging is used to disarm a bitch shield you might find on a 23 year old shb11 whos been approached like 120000 times.
lat bit of advice, dont take advice from anyone who says to use heavy negging on girls who just got done growing tits

GameBoy
08-23-2006, 11:58 AM
It is not possible for an entire school to be 'alpha' by definition.

Jollyrancher
08-23-2006, 02:18 PM
dude your confusing yourself with to much theory, stop reading so much and sarge more
as for negging in highschool, keep it simple and rare at best. DO NOT EVER USE A HARDCORE NEG IN HIGHSCHOOL, hardcore heavy negging is used to disarm a bitch shield you might find on a 23 year old shb11 whos been approached like 120000 times.
lat bit of advice, dont take advice from anyone who says to use heavy negging on girls who just got done growing tits
I'm not theorizing anything. This is tested because I personally have gone out, used it on girls that I have met, and it has worked well FOR ME. After reading your guide to peacocking antman (which I must say is very impressive, getting me some of those blinky sunglasses soon), you look like you're over 18. I'm under 18, and in high school. Considering how you're OUT OF high school, and in a completely different state than me, your style of approaching and sarging is probably completely different from mine. I think you're really underestimating the maturity and confidence levels of the girls in high school. Like I said, i'm gonna stick to the idea of heavy negging on girls in HIGH SCHOOL if you're aiming for girls over HB8.
Clarification on the 'heavy negging'. By heavy negging I don't mean dropping a HUGE hardcore neg, I meant dropping lots of regular negs, ie: "nice nails, are they real?" in addition to the cocky funnyness.
I was in a conversation with a few of my girl buddies and asked them, how many times do you get approached per day and how many times do you get 'looks'?
Answer: (HB9) I get hooted and hollared at like 50 times per day and I get approached around 10 times per day in the city. If they're being approached at this rate at the AGE OF 16, a neg is obviously required to set you apart.
Besides, if you're approaching girls who are insecure about themselves you need to set your standards higher.
@ Gameboy: I didn't mean for the whole school to be alpha, I meant if the girl's social circle was all alpha, then what would set you apart? You need an extra characteristic, like cocky funny.

Detritus
08-24-2006, 09:07 PM
you have to remember that chicks in highschool haven't gone clubbing yet and chances, have had very few pickup attempts compared to that of a 25 year old.
also, because they are not used to all the afc compliments, negs hit them a lot harder, so take it a little easy, maybe like 2 good negs for a hb9 if they're under 20

SparkleGR
08-26-2006, 09:52 AM
callibrate... i have seen girls who are 15 y/o and have huge bitch shields and others who are 22 and have none yet ( both were on the same category 9+ weird things :S)

Slack
09-04-2006, 11:28 AM
ant's the man. good shit. but yeah he's kind of right. young girls do have bitch shileds sky high.

topgun70009
10-07-2006, 11:06 AM
from my experience a3 works exteremely well with highschool girls, so does c and f, yes light negs, and most importantly: open hoops work wonders!
another thing that has worked for me was giving her stars. it works good at first, but what is really fun to do is give her a few and then find a reason to take one away. usually she will work back for it

Dollarz
10-07-2006, 12:28 PM
In my personal experience, the thing that will get you the most girls in high school is the following
1. Cocky and funny. This is gold. I have integrated cocky and funny and its very congruent to my personality, I'll bust on a girl no matter how hott she is. You know something? She loves me more because of it.
The person who said teenage girls dont take alot of things seriously. Your damn right. Teenage girls respond more to a light funny and cocky conversation than a deep meaningfull sexual conversation.
2. Dominant and Relaxed bodylanguage. Show that you have the biggest dick in the room. Act like you have balls like a bull. Your the man aint you?
This combination will get you most girls, the dominance and cocky attitude labels you instantly alpha, and you will have the pick of the school.
The one thing I disagree on is the point that you shouldnt neg girls in the high school range.
Isnt one rule of pick up that any rule can be broken?
I think LIGHT negs in the cocky and funny tone can be lethal when it comes to attracting the opposite sex in high school.
Basically...
1. Bust on her in a playfull and funny way
2. Neg her lightly in again a playfull and funny way
3. Show her that your the freakin man, its up to you to lead

Sy
10-07-2006, 12:32 PM
In younger girls the social experience of being approached and blowing out guys is much less. They tend not to have a bitch sheild yet, so be careful with negs, they will take it as you being mean.

PUA ChuKang
10-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Actually negging works provided you give a clear message you're just kidding around. By far the game works no matter what age your targets are.
But yea calibrate for younger girls. At 16, a girl is not completely secure about herself yet. She's trying to fit in socially, and more often than not she's more worried about what you think about her than the other way around.
The best way to win if neggin' is overkill and doing too much C+F makes you seem like a jerk is just to have a solid inner game. This means you set yourself apart from the other guys by being extra confident and secure with yourself. Demonstrate that you can hold your own as the social centre, that you're an excellent conversationalist and you are a take-charge leaderly type. Few guys at 16 have the maturity to develope solid social skills, and you'll stand out easily just by having good inner game.
I should know. I was horribly AFC and stuck in an all-boys high. But the few girls I met connected to me very well simply because they found they could talk to me openly about anything. If only I had more game then...

Xtreeme
10-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Just read the original post.
By me being 16 and look like 20 I've sarged many different ages of woman (up to 30)
Conclusion: There is no big difference.
Peace!

illuminati
10-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Best of luck.
I wholeheartedly agree. I'm 16 and I've found that in their teenage years that, if a girl hangs out with the preppy crowd, then she automatically thinks she's a 10 regardless of how good she actually looks.
So, in all likelehood, heavy negging will be of great necessity.

Philly
10-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Well, having graduated hs a few years back, its been awhile since i've tried anything on hs girls. However, while i was there, no real technique was required at all. In fact, as long as you show up at the parties the girls are at, and talk to them and be yourself, thats all it should take. Most girls in high school don't have the experience of being hit on by every guy in the room so they aren't going to be a bitch. And especially DO NOT heavilly neg hs girls. They will just assume your being an asshole.

Detritus
10-08-2006, 05:03 PM
...if a girl hangs out with the preppy crowd, then she automatically thinks she's a 10 regardless of how good she actually looks.
dude, that is sooo true lol

Sheek
10-08-2006, 05:45 PM
I wholeheartedly agree. I'm 16 and I've found that in their teenage years that, if a girl hangs out with the preppy crowd, then she automatically thinks she's a 10 regardless of how good she actually looks.
I don't really think so. Sure, the group is going to impact her mannerisms in an effort to align herself with the social group she's in. However, this doesn't have too much of an effect on her self esteem, from what I've seen. Just like a lot of us assuming these new, powerful identities (:D), she might not be congruent with it yet.
It all comes from picking up the vibes when you're talking to her. If you sense she should be negged lightly, then use one. If not, then refrain from using one. As simple as that.

Detritus
10-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I don't really think so. Sure, the group is going to impact her mannerisms in an effort to align herself with the social group she's in. However, this doesn't have too much of an effect on her self esteem, from what I've seen. Just like a lot of us assuming these new, powerful identities (:D), she might not be congruent with it yet.
It all comes from picking up the vibes when you're talking to her. If you sense she should be negged lightly, then use one. If not, then refrain from using one. As simple as that.
i have to disagree with you, i've noticed that most preppy girls will have one or two ugly friends (hb5 or lower) who assume they are hotter than they really are. sometimes refered to as the duff (designated ugly fat friend), one that the other girls use to make themselves look better in comparison lol
but thats just the vibe i've gotten and i could be wrong...

Sheek
10-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Detritus, I know what you mean; it sure seems that way when you look at how they act & respond to others. I think it's just a front; that's not who they are, that's shell their putting up.
We're used to calling this shell a bitch shield, & smashing & bashing our way through it with negs, but in the case of younger girls, it's a bit different. Socially experienced girls have a reason for their bitch shield; they use it to blow off the SAME tools that approach them constantly, all of whom look just like the last guy.
The bitch shield we must disarm is different in a younger girl; it's not there to reject guys, but to shield her true identity as she tries to belong. In this case, all you have to do is hold a strong frame, & her true identity will get sucked in sans shield.
Hope this makes sense.

Rich Dad
10-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Ok. I seems like alot of me to try out. However, I usally dont sarge in school because its only like 6 girls. All of them got boyfriends ofcourse (what else?). But tomorrow there is a party at my friends place and there will be some HBs. I usally are the cocky funny style since I cot some alcohol in me (in a controled way). But I think my real problem is to approch a girl, and honestly, the three second rule aint working for me. I really dont got the balls to start a conversation if my frineds havent already. Wich means it gets lighten up a bit after an hour or so. Thats when I get cocky funny. Now, I still dont get it why my friends usally get atleast a K-close and I go home without anything. It feels like they know im a person who havent done the thing u do in bed with a girl :P

Rich Dad
10-12-2006, 12:09 PM
k. I seems like alot of me to try out. However, I usally dont sarge in school because its only like 6 girls. All of them got boyfriends ofcourse (what else?). But tomorrow there is a party at my friends place and there will be some HBs. I usally are the cocky funny style since I cot some alcohol in me (in a controled way). But I think my real problem is to approch a girl, and honestly, the three second rule aint working for me. I really dont got the balls to start a conversation if my frineds havent already. Wich means it gets lighten up a bit after an hour or so. Thats when I get cocky funny. Now, I still dont get it why my friends usally get atleast a K-close and I go home without anything. It feels like they know im a person who havent done the thing u do in bed with a girl :P

Dragon
10-12-2006, 04:09 PM
With the posts above... I can see where you guys are coming from. But to me this whole thread is inappropiate, just my opinon here. Negs are MEANT to get a girl on page who's making trouble for you in group. Now...just from the way I've learned things, negs are almost never needed, if ever. All you need is a strong reality and be able to come off interesting/relate in a sexual way (escalation etc). Vibe.
This in mind, especially with our age...sure you can come off as the cocky funny dude but having got #'s from 12-30 yr olds, if your able to show your sexual in a conversation, through bodylanguage, tonality, eyecontact being unreactive to tests etc. Most verbals don't matter.

Damian
10-12-2006, 04:37 PM
I read a couple of the posts and I don't think people realise that teenagers, especially young ones, are not meant to be negged heavily ("those are huge shoes, what are you 4ft normally" thats a heavy neg). Girls at the age of 16 havent been exposed to that many social sittuations where they have had 100s of guys hit on them, therefore their bitch shield is NOT THAT BIG. When chicks reah an age of 20 or so they have had every single sleazy comment thrown at them, and that is why you must use heavy negs, to knock their bitch shield the fuck down .
If the chicks at 16 have bitch shields, neg them yes, but lightly, you dont want then gettin hurt and hurling insults at you. Try negs such as "those jeans are REALLY popular atm, I just saw a girl wearing the exact same".
Peace Out.