PDA

View Full Version : NLP Programming

Dollarz
08-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Just been reading a book I bought called "Teach Yourself NLP" and it seems mindblowing.
The main thing about NLP is modelling behaviours of succesfull people you wish to emulate, and integrating their succesfull behaviours into your personality.
In terms of sarging, think of it this way. Emulating your favourite pickup artist, such as Style, integrating the best parts of his game (his delicate handling of the girl in my opinion) and meshing it with your unique style.
You could model any amount of PUA's.
However, for internal game, this is absolutely terrific. Got a bad habit you want to break? Want to improve your work performance? Or hit longer in your drive in golf? NLP is the way foward.
I reccomend ANYBODY in the game, learns at least the basics of NLP, you dont know what your missing out on.
Also, if anybody else has any experiences with NLP, please drop some feed, it'll be interesting to see all of your opinions on this subject.

GermanGuy
08-22-2006, 01:16 PM
do you know anthony robbins...he describes the basics of nlp in his books very good. get his books and read...roofblasting..in some ways..

Dollarz
08-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Ive not heard of him, I think he was mentioned in the book im currently reading. I assume your versed in NLP? Could you point me in the direction where I could find his books?
I just personally think alot more advanced techniques for sarging could be spawned from the method of psychology.

GermanGuy
08-22-2006, 02:25 PM
ok when u want to use nlp for seduction only....forget about robbins and read ross jeffries...but i would rather recommend you to read robbins first so that you get a deeper understanding of it...just search for anthony robbins on amazon or somewhere else...the book also gives you guidelines how to reach your dreams and how to make up a diet plan and so on. i think the book is called unlimited power but im not pretty sure cause i got it in german. doesnt matter which one you get robbins is always a good choice...

show_time
08-22-2006, 03:06 PM
A great book by Anthony Robbins is Awaken the Giant within. Contains some powerful information

lifesstylle
08-22-2006, 03:32 PM
In my opinion, his fist book " unlimited power" was better than "awaken the giant within". Both are inspiring as hell. If your interested specifically in modeling try listening to some Brian Tracy too. Jeffries may be a master, but hes nothing to Tracy.

Libertine101
08-22-2006, 06:51 PM
i've been trying to memorize some patterns, and i must say it has really impressed me. i definitly recommend Ross Jeffries, since he's the only one i've ever read about that is supposed to be really good. but i'll definitly be looking up Anthony Robbins.

Unstable
08-24-2006, 06:42 PM
NLP has done some great stuff for me, I recommend "NLP: The New Technology of Achievement." Also, if you want to get really advanced in NLP, download the program 'Bitlord' and search for "Chris Howard: Leadership Practitioner Training"