PDA

View Full Version : Dance Clubs

dirtybird
08-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Went to a dance club last night, and got a little frustrated. Danced with a couple of girls but for the most part dancing sets either ignored me or walked away, which made me feel like a low value guy that im not. I did get a number close and a K-close though. What are the best ways you guys open dancing sets and start dancing with girls?

Cedar
08-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Stay off the dance floor. It's a trap.

imonfire
08-22-2006, 10:05 AM
I hate dancing but what I hate more is when a guy won't fuck off when I say I can't dance. EVERY TIME it's "I'll teach you" "let me be the judge of that" etc.
I'm just saying this because men need to know that if a woman says she can't dance or that she hates dancing, sometimes she REALLY means it but that doesn't necessarily mean that she wants you to go away. Sometimes yes, though.

Hoop
08-22-2006, 11:03 AM
f**k the dance clubs..! how're you supposed to keep a conversation while you're dancing,with loud music? aim for the bar or other areas of the club where ppl don't dance.

TriK
08-22-2006, 11:11 AM
gamin in a club is different and perhaps more advanced...im not saying im advanced, but thats my main area to sarge is in clubs, and its reeal fun...

show_time
08-22-2006, 03:18 PM
Man I end up losing my voice everytime I go to a dance club. Becuase I have to pretty much yell for the girl im speaking with to hear me. Clubs are very complicated just because of the loud music. I hate having to repeat myself. But the good thing about clubs is that girls interested in you usually try to stand by you so you can approach them. Another thing is at dance clubs all the HB's are on the dance floor so everything is all complicated.