PDA

View Full Version : Game in highschool

Ace Dollar
08-21-2006, 04:39 AM
I've read the Hysteria thread about how to game girls in highschool, but there are still things I don't understand.
I'm considered uncool and my close friends are uncool as well. How can I try and pick up girls?
I can't do it in bars because I'm underaged. Me and my friends don't go to parties and probably won't fit in in one (being not cool) so clubs aren't an option as well. Doing it at school is even harder cause a. you don't get much time between classes and b. even though there are 2000-3000 students in my highschool everyone pretty much know who everyone is and what's their social status.
What can I do? :(
Thanks, hope I'm not breaking any rules here.

monkeypost
08-21-2006, 05:35 AM
Heya. Yea social status could be a bitch when youre in school. What I would recomend you to do is, go somewhere else where people dont know you. Try a mall in another part of the city and be around ppl. Try sarging there, if you got the confidence to sarg in school you could do it in a mall. But hey, I'm pretty new to this to. Just saying what I've read and learned from PUA's. Hope this helps a little :)

antman
08-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Ill give you the short run down of my highschool expeirnce.
I found ASF right before homecoming my senior year (was googling club dancing because i had no idea how to dance).
Read the layguide on and off throughout my senior year trying different little things i would find on the layguide and the players board (similar to these forums) like negs and little games and shit.
Read the game and tried even more stuff out, in school. Try using a simple neg on an hb 10 at your school in class.
"hey HB10"
....hey
"hey i like your nails"
thanks....
"are they real?, oh no? oh well they still look nice" (smile and back turn)
try simple little bs like this out and any tests and games you find online and just get a feel for them. the real game is after highschool.
On a side note i began sarging out of school venues like the mall and the beach and learned how to cold approach towards the end of the year. This is a useful skill to have for the rest of your life. Right around this time i found mystery method, bought the vah and started posting on these forums.
Also began improving the health and wealth aspects of my life, started really focusing on my body and my job and life improved drastically.
Sarged the beach one day, saw a friend with a girl (hb9). Shot the shit with my friend while controling the set, turns out she went to my school. Long story short i ended up day 2ing her, brought her to prom, and got my first fclose right at about 8 hours.
Throughout the course of the year i went from a 3 on the 1-10 cool scale to about a 5.5 by becoming more sociable and interacting with hbs at my school. I had a week of school left after prom and i was an easy 9 out of 10 on the highschool cool scale (LOL).
Point is, practice what you can in highschool, be sociable in school, sarge out of school venues, improve the health and wealth aspects of your life, fclose while still in hs (buy the vah NOW) and you will be above and beyound the popular kids in your school.

excess_
08-21-2006, 08:38 AM
Take a look at JerseyTrash's high school social dynamics.
Be more socialable with other groups, talk to new people so it doesnt look like your only friends are dorks and learn some jokes - it pays off to make people think your funny :cool:

Ace Dollar
08-21-2006, 01:19 PM
hmm thanks for the tips.
what's vah though?
Just for the record, my entire knowledge of the game concludes to reading most of the game (I'll finish it soon) and browsing the MM website and these forums.
I started going to the gym not long ago, but I guess that's more of a long-term investment cause I'm just starting my senior year and I guess I won't show any drastic improvement during its course.

antman
08-21-2006, 02:53 PM
the VAH is the venusian arts handbook, mysterys MAIN product. It describes in detail the mystery method and breaks it down, it is a true handbook, unlike the game which is a novel based on a true story NOT INTENDED TO TEACH game.
check the products section, youll see it
as for the gym, youll get the results you want if you put your effort in. Start running if you havent already. Check out the health and fitness part of this forum as well as www.bodybuilding.com

Crooked
08-21-2006, 04:08 PM
hmm thanks for the tips.
what's vah though?
Just for the record, my entire knowledge of the game concludes to reading most of the game (I'll finish it soon) and browsing the MM website and these forums.
I started going to the gym not long ago, but I guess that's more of a long-term investment cause I'm just starting my senior year and I guess I won't show any drastic improvement during its course.
why are you uncool? do you think you're uncool? what is the perception of you from the people around you? are you recluse? do you not hold conversation well. elaborate on your personality.

Libertine101
08-21-2006, 04:11 PM
i've found that most of the "cool" or "popular" kids are in fact real easy going and real fun. there's usually one or two that you could easily befriend, and then become invited to chill and then let you social circle grow. go out more, that should help get your confidence up.

Ace Dollar
08-21-2006, 04:54 PM
why are you uncool? do you think you're uncool? what is the perception of you from the people around you? are you recluse? do you not hold conversation well. elaborate on your personality.
umm I don't see myself as "one of the cool guys". It's kind of complicated how we have it. I'll try and explain.
Me and my friends used to be a close group and were considered extremely dorkish. One day these 2 kids from our grade (in what you'd call middle school) gave our group a name (called after one of my friends) and started making exaggerated immitations of us. It caught on and everyone at school knew us by that name (actually it's spread now and that name is used in numerous places in Israel as a word for "dork").
A small portion of my friends didn't take it well and kept getting pissed off everytime someone called them that name (even taking violent measures at times). I, like some of my friends, took it with ease. I joked with the ones who tried to diss us and "accepted my dorkiness". This lead me to befriend a lot of guys in my grade.
Now I'm friends with a lot of people (even people who are considered uber-cool), and some of them are close friends of mine. It's like I'm sort of a "popular dork" (but a dork nontheless).
The problem with this is that even though they are my friends, it's like they have different personalities. When they're hanging out with me and my friends they do what we do (without submitting into being a dork). Otherwise, they go to parties and hang out with their other "cool" friends.
wow I kind of went oberboard here.
Am I recluse? I wouldn't say that. When I'm with my friends I'm very outgoing and open, but when I'm with strangers or with friends I'm not so close with, I get very self conscious, shy and awkward.
Do I not hold a conversation well? I don't know... It depends who with. Again, if it's my close friends I don't have much problem, other than that I get anxious and self conscious sometimes.
I also have what I think is called "approach anxiety" (got it from browsing the forums). I'm also pretty insecure about my looks (I don't think I'm ugly or anything, but I'm chubby).
ok so that's pretty much me I guess :o
oh and thanks for the help :cool:

Crooked
08-21-2006, 06:05 PM
umm I don't see myself as "one of the cool guys". It's kind of complicated how we have it. I'll try and explain.
Me and my friends used to be a close group and were considered extremely dorkish. One day these 2 kids from our grade (in what you'd call middle school) gave our group a name (called after one of my friends) and started making exaggerated immitations of us. It caught on and everyone at school knew us by that name (actually it's spread now and that name is used in numerous places in Israel as a word for "dork").
A small portion of my friends didn't take it well and kept getting pissed off everytime someone called them that name (even taking violent measures at times). I, like some of my friends, took it with ease. I joked with the ones who tried to diss us and "accepted my dorkiness". This lead me to befriend a lot of guys in my grade.
Now I'm friends with a lot of people (even people who are considered uber-cool), and some of them are close friends of mine. It's like I'm sort of a "popular dork" (but a dork nontheless).
The problem with this is that even though they are my friends, it's like they have different personalities. When they're hanging out with me and my friends they do what we do (without submitting into being a dork). Otherwise, they go to parties and hang out with their other "cool" friends.
wow I kind of went oberboard here.
Am I recluse? I wouldn't say that. When I'm with my friends I'm very outgoing and open, but when I'm with strangers or with friends I'm not so close with, I get very self conscious, shy and awkward.
Do I not hold a conversation well? I don't know... It depends who with. Again, if it's my close friends I don't have much problem, other than that I get anxious and self conscious sometimes.
I also have what I think is called "approach anxiety" (got it from browsing the forums). I'm also pretty insecure about my looks (I don't think I'm ugly or anything, but I'm chubby).
ok so that's pretty much me I guess :o
oh and thanks for the help :cool:
first off i don't understand why you are labeling yourself as a dork and saying you're "not one of the cool kids". Cool is a perception. YOU choose what you want to be, be it cool or be it something other than that. No one wakes up and says, "I think i'll be a guy cool today". What you need to do is realize that "cool" is a perception. You need to read up on being alpha, on being a leader. You need to expand your social circle. NEVER run around COMPLETELY with one group of friends. You have to have many social circles that you can roam back and forth from so that your social value goes up. The more scarce you are to certain circles the more they will want you, the more "cool" you become.
It sounds like your inner game needs work. Have you been reading some of the classic posts on the forums? If not you need to. You need to goto http://www.becomeaplayer.com/ and read some of their articles on body language and inner game. Like I've read in other posts, reality is what you make of it. If YOU don't believe that you're cool and attractive who else is going to? If you're chubby then guess what? Change you're fucking diet and exercise. And besides that, do you actually think that a little chub matters? Think of all those times you see hideous guys with beautiful girls, what's the first thought that pops in your head? I'll tell you what it is, "what the fuck is she doing with that guy?!?!". Like I said, it's all about perception. If you percieve yourself as an attractive cool guy and that the world is yours, then everyone else is going to as well. And if they don't, then fuck them, you don't need people like that.
Be a man. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Do what you want, when you want and don't take no for an answer.

rarefied4
08-22-2006, 01:41 AM
I know where your coming from, in my town, there is a few highschools each consisting of 1000 - 2000 students. I was always afraid to approach the "cooler and more popular" students" in my own school because i dont wanna be rejected in front of people i will see almost everyday.
So anyways parties usually consisted of people from all the highschools. So basically what i tried to do is go to these parties and play my game on everyone from other schools no matter what their "status." Eventually people from my own school noticed me as a very social and outgoing person and i began raise my social status because i knew more popular people from other schools.
For example i had one guy from my school that i always admired, but never really talked to because i considered him better than me call me out and talk to me infront of a bunch of HBs. It was a great boost of confidence and a great DHV.:)
Hope my story helps you out.

Ace Dollar
08-22-2006, 02:22 AM
Thanks for the replies, I will try some of those stuff out.
And lol @ the "putting the pussy on a pedestal" thing. Isn't that from some movie?

Crooked
08-22-2006, 02:58 AM
40 year old virgin i think