PDA

View Full Version : Wow - Open Loops

Duality
08-20-2006, 11:01 PM
For anyone who has never happened to run into this gem.. read on:
I read up on open loops last night, and to be honest was doubtful of the effect an open loop has on a chick.
Well, i tried it today, i was having a txt conversation on my mob. phone with a chick. I sent her my own little version of this:
(For the life of me i cant remember the forum thread for this and don't have the time to look it up at the moment)
"You tell her there are 3 things you like about her, the first is some kind of mannerism, I said the way she walks or something. Second is something she says or has said that you liked. Then third you say... ''If I were to tell you (pause) you will become conscience of it (pause) and you will stop doing it (pause) So I CAN'T tell you."
I hit send and almost instantly shes ringing me and begging over and over to tell me.
For any of you who don't happen to know about Open Loops, its some nice shit :cool:
Look it up

Crooked
08-21-2006, 03:08 AM
used it friday and the girl was asking me about it on saturday and even guessing at what it was lol

Dollarz
08-21-2006, 03:14 AM
The best open loop ever is " Hey I just thought of a really funny nickname for you " Then just look at her and smile cockily. :P In my opinion anways Lol

Zero_Game
08-21-2006, 03:31 AM
awesome, I believe that's from TD.

Voo
08-21-2006, 04:10 AM
It's amazing, used it a couple of times. Drives HB's insane, one HB turned up late to work cos she stayed trying to get the third thing from me.
I think it hooks into their insecurtites/LSE and they want the validation of hearing something nice about themselves.

antman
08-21-2006, 07:48 AM
i learned this from Hawt (not sure where he got it from).
If you didnt get a solid day 2 and have to run phone game this is effective towards the end of a conversation.
"You know, theres three things i like i about you, one is the way you walk, two is the way you talk, in fact its driving me crazy even now, and three....well im not sure if i can tell you three because you might stop doing it."
hb- begs and pleads to hear it before you have to go floss your cat
"well theres no way i can tell you over the phone, maybe i could tell you in person if you play your cards right tomorrow at x place and time, and thats ONLY if your a good girl =)" (cocky funny tone of course)
cheers

Libertine101
08-21-2006, 04:06 PM
i saw this on a different thread, on the Comfort forum.
it's utterly brilliant, all around.

Odyssey
08-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Idd open loops are pretty powerfull, that about the 3 things you like came from swingcat I think.

WeTBaCK
08-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Yes, this is really good. Here is the original thread:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1717

excess_
08-22-2006, 07:49 AM
wrote a few of these down, thanks guys. i will try them out :D