PDA

View Full Version : drawing her technique

sungsu
08-19-2006, 07:16 PM
I realized that a lot of times in class (high school) I ask girls if they want a drawing of themselves and draw them throughout the rest of the class. I don't even think I had any intention of trying to get them or anything I was actually just wanting to draw them. (I like and do draw a lot) anyways, I realized that some of them I would have their attention the whole time and some of them would just completely forget about me and talk to other guys and I'd just forget about the picture. And I realized that this just might be really open for approaching techniques and such, but I couldn't think of any. any suggestions for this?

sungsu
08-20-2006, 02:43 PM
wut I was really trying to say was, maybe this could be made into an opening, but I can't think of how to transition the drawing thing smoothly into the next steps...u know?

Rusty
08-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Does not sound like an opener to me 'hi i'm sungsu, can i draw a portrait of you', its not going to work.
But you can use your art as a DHV. And most importantly you can isolate her with it, on a day2 you could go 'i'm a fantastic artist, come back to my place and i'll draw a portrait free of charge'.

Mayhem
08-20-2006, 03:08 PM
Stick figures man. Give her boobs, should get a laugh.

sungsu
08-20-2006, 05:15 PM
see? das exactly wut I'm talkin about right there man! thanks cupid. wut could I also do with her while I'm in class drawing her and she's isolated? I mean since I'm already drawing her at the moment anyways,....instead of being a boring 40 min. of silence,.....
yea, I'll think about the stick figure thing somtime,.....but I'll probably just try it in a newbie mission cuz......I'm just not sure bout that.