PDA

View Full Version : Hey I need help...

Puppet
08-18-2006, 06:47 PM
There is this girl, I seriously spend all of the 12 hours at work thinking about, It hurts to see when she is with other men, and hearing of what they do hurts even worse, even though i know they are just rumors, that cant be proved.
she works the same shifts as I do and we talk often, but I get the feeling that she doesnt like me in the way that I like her... I know it seems stupid, but is there a way I can change this... I mean I am myself around her and I feel very comfortable talking to her, its just she doesnt show interest at all... so any help would be great... yea
and whats with all the IOI and stuff what do they mean... I know its a stupid question to those who have been on this site for awile, but as you can see im new.
anyways thanks
-pat

pyrobot
08-18-2006, 07:00 PM
1. Leave this forum
2. Read the VA handbook.
3. Return to this forum and read the FAQ.
4. Start your newbie mission and pay this girl much less attention
5. With all the interaction and hopefully successes on your mission, you'll get over your one-itis and she will start to notice that you're more attractive/have a higher value

Regiment
08-18-2006, 07:31 PM
PyroBot, I corrected your post.

1. Leave this forum
2. Read the VA handbook.
5. With all the interaction and hopefully successes on your mission, you'll get over your one-itis and she will start to notice that you're more attractive/have a higher value

Nox
08-18-2006, 07:58 PM
There is this girl, I seriously spend all of the 12 hours at work thinking about, It hurts to see when she is with other men, and hearing of what they do hurts even worse, even though i know they are just rumors, that cant be proved.
she works the same shifts as I do and we talk often, but I get the feeling that she doesnt like me in the way that I like her... I know it seems stupid, but is there a way I can change this... I mean I am myself around her and I feel very comfortable talking to her, its just she doesnt show interest at all... so any help would be great... yea
and whats with all the IOI and stuff what do they mean... I know its a stupid question to those who have been on this site for awile, but as you can see im new.
anyways thanks
-pat
Dude, they are right. Stop all contact with that girl. Stop hurting yourself. You deserve something better.

Duality
08-19-2006, 03:18 AM
PyroBot, I corrected your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrobot
1. Leave this forum
2. Read the VA handbook.
lol;)...
Gold Star for Regiment!

pyrobot
08-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Haha. Fixed.

espnR
08-19-2006, 10:37 AM
1. Leave this forum
2. Read the VA handbook.
nuff said.

Regiment
08-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Fuck man!
The edit time should be something like 15 minutes...
God damn it...
Altering History... eh?

OzBoy
08-21-2006, 10:14 AM
hhmmmmmmm, I think this is the Best Of the Worst Of

Regiment
08-21-2006, 08:43 PM
hhmmmmmmm, I think this is the Best Of the Worst Of
I can't see what you're writing. Please enlarge.

excess_
08-22-2006, 05:49 AM
pyrobot hit the nail there. pay way less attention and read up on the advice given