PDA

View Full Version : Kansai, Japan

Hakase
01-14-2006, 07:11 PM
If there are any other people in Kansai, or any area of Japan, speak up.

Psycho
01-20-2006, 04:10 AM
Okinawa count or are we talking about mainland?

Hakase
02-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Well, I'm in Kansai, which is on the mainland. I'm mostly in Hyogo (Himeji and Kobe area) and Osaka.
If I ever get to Okinawa, which I was planning on doing this year, I'll try to get a hold of you.

Psycho
02-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Sweet! This place blows and I'm stuck here for the next three years with no experienced wings.

delaforce
02-14-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi ive live in tokyo, if need to ask anything im sure i can help.

Tryst
02-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi ive live in tokyo, if need to ask anything im sure i can help.
I live in Yokosuka, and I often go to Tokyo for PU. I know there are some fellas looking to get a liar started call TokyoPUA Alt.Suduction.Fast.
The sub Forum isn't all that strong, but its coming together slowly.
Anyhow,
If you would like to met up, have a drink and maybe run some game. Let me know. You can contact me via my email at: Lustytail@ezweb.ne.jp.
Live it.
Tryst

Waffles
03-23-2006, 02:09 AM
anybody operating out of the nagasaki/fukuoka area?

Lestat77
04-30-2006, 10:21 PM
I lived there last year, not to many gaijin up there and it has a international plaza where lots of girls post ad for english exchange ( plenty of 19-25yo's) the girls are a breeze to street sarge as well, we used to just KAMI them and say 'where are going, lets go drink together!'
how do others find Japan, similer?

Anjin
05-18-2006, 11:13 PM
anybody operating out of the nagasaki/fukuoka area?
Right here. I'm based in Kitakyushu, but head up to Fukuoka city fairly regularly. A great city famous for its beautiful women!

Waffles
05-20-2006, 03:58 AM
Great. I'm out of Japan right now, but when I come back next month, maybe we could head up there

Anjin
06-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Sure, send me a PM when you get back.

Skip Donahue
08-28-2006, 06:56 AM
In London at the min but moving to Osaka in October.
Absoulute noob to all this so if your in the Osaka area I would love to see how it all works and try my hand at it.
Better read up before then aye! haha
S.D.

JulesDilla
08-30-2006, 10:35 PM
After just quitting hosting I need to keep occupied. If theres anybody out there that wants to go out and is actually serious, hit me up. Im living in osaka, and Im dying to get a group of people together for some outings.
jdilla@ezweb.ne.jp
-Juice

yasu
09-10-2006, 09:24 AM
So, I write Japanese...
少なからず日本人の方がいるようなので、日本語で書いてみます。
「THE GAME」を読んで存在するか確かめるために探してたどり着きました。
けど、やっぱり英語なんですね。
英語がサッパリなんでかなり苦戦してます。
英語出来る方に質問ですが、レポートとかって読んでてどんな感じですか?
レポートを読むためにも英語力を鍛えるつもりです。

JulesDilla
09-10-2006, 10:34 PM
So theres gonna be a big hiphop event coming up on the 17th at saza-e in Umeda (saza-e.com) check out the site and click on schedule, then click on the 17th and it has a little blip about the event in japanese.
Im gonna be going not only because of the girls, but I know the music gonna be on fire. And let me tell you, these events pack people, this is a hip hop event sponsored by MTV, the JGirls are gonna eat this up. If anybodies interested, hit me up and we'll schedule a place to meet beforehand.

Theo
09-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey Jules,
I'm afraid I'm all the way up here in Iwate so I can't really make a regular trip to Osaka for sarging. I will be there for a week in December, and you seem to have the city down fairly tight.
How did you manage to land that hosting gig? At the moment I'm out in inaka so I'm playing the gaijin celebrity card hard. The jgo helps too ne?
ハロ やす! ごめんね、ちょっとほとんどの漢字を読めないからあなたのポストを分からなかったけどなんぱ が出来る日本人に会って嬉しい。日本では、なんぱのわざがいっぱいから調べて上達したい。

yasu
09-15-2006, 06:08 AM
thank you Theo!
メッセージと別でこっちにも書いておくね。
漢字がよめないんだ…。じゃあ、できるだけえいごでかくね。
Maybe Japanese females are weak for Latin approach.

JulesDilla
09-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Yasu, what do you mean weak for latin approach? I hope you mean english, or maybe you mean weak for latin guys, funny stuff.
Yeah Japanese helps but I cant seem to keep a relationship for longer than a few days....:p
When you come outta the fuckin boonies hit me up. I know what its like to live out there, and while the people enjoy having you around, they arent as receptive to us. Small communities tend to hold on to older values, talk too much gossip and lack the best HBs. I know, I lived in fuckin Mie prefecture for a year.
Oh, and I got scouted for the job by another host while I was walking around namba smashed. After having a hard night of partying, a pair of girls walked up to me and asked what I was doing, fortunately nothing. They told me a host was coming to pick them up, so after he came we started chatting, and he asked if I was interested in hosting. That night I somehow ended up in the host club, being forced to drink plum wine by the bottles, which finally made its way to the garbage can after 18 hours of binge drinking.
great memories, but I now have an ulcer in my gut.
-Juice

yasu
09-23-2006, 10:08 AM
>JulesDilla
Did you go to Namba??
And were you hurted by host club?
The thing is you can not pick-up?

Boxy Brown
09-24-2006, 08:29 AM
I'm in tokyo, but i'm not really "an experienced wing" yet. I'm learning fast though.

JulesDilla
09-25-2006, 02:22 AM
Yasu, I worked in Minami. I wasnt hurt directly by the club, but just drinking too much was bad on my stomach. I sold, I even had some great customers that I still keep in contact with. But I got offered a better job, thats more stable, making more $$$$$$.
Oh, I went to the hip hop party, it was good, I picked up 2 pivots for saturday at S&D, had a great fucking time. But im more into girls that cant speak a speck of english, its always more of a challenge, thats why I dont usually go to gaijin populated places. My pivots fortunately didnt speak any english.
Its like this one time in tokyo where I fucked this chinese girl that didnt speak any english or japanese, just by body language. She had to be such a ho tho. I mean, who has sex with a person w/o communicating a single word. except me.
-J

aafc
10-03-2006, 12:27 AM
i'm living in bali, currently dating a japanese girl (not yet f-closed but making good progress) and actively trying to meet some more (there are a lot if japanese girls on vacation here)
anyway i've got a couple of threads up about j-girls and i'm hoping some of you guys could offer some input?
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23519
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23621
i've been living in asia for 6 years and have been in bali for 4, and i've been out with 4-5 different japanese girls, most of whom couldn't speak english. long exerience in asia tells me you need to do some serious calibration to your technique in depending on the country of origin of the girl... so any advice fellas?
i'm also hoping to come to tokyo early next year for a month long japanese course.
thanks in advance!

JulesDilla
11-29-2006, 06:36 AM
Jus wanted to let ya fellas know Im back with a comp now. Hit me up anytime on PM if u wanna kick it. Any Qs on Jgirls can be posted on the "japanese girls" thread, thx to AAFC.
ruff
-J

JulesDilla
12-25-2006, 02:53 AM
For anybody that didnt see the Japanese girls thread, I put down a link to my blog thats more of a guide, but anyways, check it out.

Juice on Jgirls (http://j4jgirls.blogspot.com/)

astraiton
01-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Hi All,
I am coming to Japan with another PUA (both from London) and am looking from some local brothers to go sarging with.

We will be in Tokyo from 13th-14th, will then be in Kyoto and Nara from 15th - 17th/18th then back in Tokyo till the 20th.

Let me know if you keen
Adrian

astraiton
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM

No ID
01-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Im located in Fukuoka/Nagasaki lets sarge people!

Blackberry30
02-15-2018, 01:29 AM
Any help to find good girl in Sapporo ?