PDA

View Full Version : already made out with her, and want more(FIRST K-CLOSE BITCH FUK YEAH

Bomb1288
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
The reason this isnt in feild reports, is becuase i want advice for the same target, not analize my last time with the target. also, i dont seem to get many responses in that section
My first k close last night.
The next paragraph will be about my first k close.
Ok, so im at my buds house, about 4 guys, 5 girls. were sitting outside, and we were having a campfire. # of the five girls are drunk, so 1 of them starts to cuddle with me on my chair. We cuddled for like an hour. Then she got up, and walked around. Then jess(target)opened me. Shes an 8. We were doin really well, negged her once, and got her to sit on my lap. then she suddenly got off, and i was wiked suprised. Then when jess was gone, my freinds warned me that she was only a tease. I then forgot about her. later that night, she said she wanted to meet me upstairs, so i did. We sat on the porch. She put her legs on mine. I said some smartass thing like"woa, woa, im high matinence, to do that ul need to buy me an expensive watch or something". But then i felt like everything i was saying she was taking really seriously. Then the convo wandered to her saying "yeah, i would kiss u". I knew this was my chance, but i couldnt do it. so i said another smartass thing like " ya, i would want to kiss me too." Then someone came to the porch, so we moved into the couch in the living room. We got in pretty much the same postion. Then "bla bla" and then we did an intamite stare, and we moved in. We started making out for like 5 sec. Then she fell back onto her back, and of coarse, i leaned in and said" time for round number 2" and we made out more(5 more sec, she was like usin her toung AWESOME) then she stopped, and started to kiss the left side of my neck (hottest thing ever). Then my bud walked in :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: , and told me i had to go. So i did.
Ok, so im gonna see her again, and i want some more action. I want to create more attraction. I dont fully understand the hook, release thing(do u actrualy walk away once u do 1?). i just really want to create more attraction. Any good short dhv stories.
I need a structure, to get action a second time.
thx guys.

antman
08-15-2006, 10:44 PM
ROFL im dieing reading your post man, might want to have the title edited though.
Aright ive got some time so im gonna break it down for you. Im harsh but i mean only the best.
The reason this isnt in feild reports, is becuase i want advice for the same target, not analize my last time with the target. also, i dont seem to get many responses in that section
If your field reports are anything like this setup i can see why no one wants to repond to them. Structure it out, use multiple paragraphs, bold certain areas, make it look neat.

Ok, so im at my buds house, about 4 guys, 5 girls. were sitting outside, and we were having a campfire. # of the five girls are drunk, so 1 of them starts to cuddle with me on my chair. We cuddled for like an hour. Then she got up, and walked around.
What the hell are you doing cuddling with a drunk girl for an hour. Its not surprising she got up she was probably looking to go mess around while you were sitting there like a tool. NEXT
Then jess(target)opened me. Shes an 8. We were doin really well, negged her once, and got her to sit on my lap. then she suddenly got off, and i was wiked suprised. Then when jess was gone, my freinds warned me that she was only a tease. I then forgot about her.
Explain in detail how you were doin really well, id like to know. Negging isnt always neccesary and i hope it was a light neg because at your age girls can take a neg wayyy to seriously. Dont worry though i used to overneg alot because it was the only thing i knew how to do :).
How did you get her to sit on your lap? Begging her and putting her on a pedestal to get her on your lap is not a bright idea.
Her suddenly getting off is called a false takeaway, surprised? Ya its the point of the action. Mystery didnt just think up the false takeaway. Next time be the first one to do this.
Tease is an afc word, take the cok tease concept out of your head because it only exists in a beta world.
You forgot about your target? Try drinking one beer throught the entire party and matching the state of the girl your gaming instead of being drunk next time.
later that night, she said she wanted to meet me upstairs, so i did. We sat on the porch. She put her legs on mine. I said some smartass thing like"woa, woa, im high matinence, to do that ul need to buy me an expensive watch or something" Wow you should be taking notes from this girl. Shes doing EXACTLY what you need to be doing. First a false takeaway now shes isolating you?
Do a search on prizing yourself.
High maitience is cool, i use it often but stick to simple stuff so you dont look like a male jigglo.
ie: hey just so your informed, im high maitince, all the girls i talk to have to bake me cookies and write me love letters everyday (cocky funny tone and smile)
and i want handwritten to no typed up school paper bs ! =)
But then i felt like everything i was saying she was taking really seriously. Then the convo wandered to her saying "yeah, i would kiss u". I knew this was my chance, but i couldnt do it. so i said another smartass thing like " ya, i would want to kiss me too." Then someone came to the porch, so we moved into the couch in the living room.
She probably was. Remember, nothing is a big deal unless you make it a big deal. Always have a sense of humor.
Dude are you sure this girl isnt a Pickup artist? Once again take notes from this chick.
"im trying so hard not to kiss you right now" is another version of what she said to you.
Grow some balls and use the standard kiss close
would you like to kiss me?
yes no maybe, kiss, i didnt say you could it just looked like you had something on your mind, lets find out(kiss).
Nice stall line, guess what though, its called the 3 second rule, use it.
Moving was a big mistake, whoever it was demonstrated they had a stronger frame than you which is BAD.
We got in pretty much the same postion. Then "bla bla" and then we did an intamite stare, and we moved in. We started making out for like 5 sec. Then she fell back onto her back, and of coarse, i leaned in and said" time for round number 2" and we made out more(5 more sec, she was like usin her toung AWESOME) then she stopped, and started to kiss the left side of my neck (hottest thing ever). Then my bud walked in , and told me i had to go. So i did.

Talking is almost useless at this point, sub communication is whats going on. The only purpose of words at this point would be to keep her mind occupied, unless your running a routine or something.
Why did you let her end it first? This proved she had higher value, next time pull back and/or say we should stop or shouldnt be doing this because if you dont obviosuly SHE WILL.
Next time lean back if she manages to pull away first and just sit there, shell come around =).
Ya gettting hickeys on your neck is pretty cool, there even better on your fire hose though.
Your bud did what ? Wow some friend.

Ok, so im gonna see her again, and i want some more action. I want to create more attraction. I dont fully understand the hook, release thing(do u actrualy walk away once u do 1?). i just really want to create more attraction. Any good short dhv stories.
You need to give more detail first, mainly, how much time have you spent with her? and i mean by the minute.
Actions speak louder than words.
Do a search on badass kid story.
wooh im pooped, good luck kiddo and game on.
edit- grats on your first kiss/kiss close. I was bouncing off the walls after my first kiss, even more excited once i actually kclosed and understood to a certain extent what i was doing.