PDA

View Full Version : When girls cry

Carmino
08-15-2006, 11:38 AM
I have been in these situations before and i never know what to do,What do you do if you are trying to pick up a girl and she starts to cry ? about something completely unrelated that you don't know about ? what about if you do know about it..should you comfort her and try to solve her problems or what ?

goldengorilla
08-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Let her problems be her problems.

Libertine101
08-15-2006, 12:58 PM
crying? that has never happened to me before. though i've heard some of them do, when you'r cold read is really good, but i would say to just ask if there ok, then eject the set. you don't want people to think she's crying because of something you said.

czee
08-15-2006, 02:47 PM
she cries when u're picking her up? like in a club? that's fucked up. just tell her friends to take care of her, pet her on the shoulder, wait for a couple seconds and then politely excuse urself. u don't wanna look like u're rushing outta the scene but u also don't wanna get into her business.
if u're good u can capitalize on it and come back and check if she's alright.

Hawt
08-15-2006, 04:06 PM
I usually punch them in the throat and tell them to sack up and quit being such a little bitch.
or I just say "Ouch that sucks, but hey you're a powerpuff girl, you're too fiesty to let something like that stop you."
or I get up and walk away. If she can't keep her shit together it's not my problem.

rattus norvegicus
08-15-2006, 04:33 PM
haha....find out why she's crying, If she's crying over another guy, use it! Show here that you're a catch, girls in this emotional status is easy to play.

Iceman
08-15-2006, 04:53 PM
haha....find out why she's crying, If she's crying over another guy, use it! Show here that you're a catch, girls in this emotional status is easy to play.
I pray for your moral compass to return to you one day.

rattus norvegicus
08-15-2006, 04:58 PM
return? I cant remember ever to have had any. Shame on me

Iceman
08-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Get some respect for women or you're going to find it very hard to get friends or advice here.

Libertine101
08-15-2006, 05:51 PM
seriously dude, all of us here (or at least most of us) greatly respect women

Dominance
08-15-2006, 06:04 PM
I gauge it. If it seems like something that won't take all day to explain, I ask what the problem is. Then, after they explain, I say some variant of "Aww, that sucks." and then IMMEDIATELY roll into another routine or topic of of conversation. I have a story that starts off somewhat sad but ends off hilarious, it's perfect for the situation.
If it's something seriously awful, then eject. Beauty is common, sarge a beauty without serious emotional problems.

dman
08-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Had something similar happen to me on the weekend. A girl stayed the night at my place and during the night was crying and very sad. My response was a mixture of consoling/holding her and letting her be (for instance when she left and went of to the bathroom, which as I quickly realised was to cry even more). Plus also the essential changing to something else, such as playing games on my cell phone with her. Watching funny clips on my computer, going for a bike ride with her to get lunch, etc... This helped a lot, but she would still sometimes slip into bt of crying sometimes. Oh well, at least in the end she left me in a far happier mood (cycling does wonders to a person's mood!).
I'm guessing her reason for all this was because she was kind of homesick, and upset about a friend abandoning her. She did say she had never been like this before during here time in NZ (she moved here from holland), and she is sorry and wished she hadn't seen her like that. And normally is a much more fun girl yadda yadda..