PDA

View Full Version : One week left.

NotPrinceHarry
08-15-2006, 08:42 AM
There is a girl that i got a chance to work with for the last couple of weeks, 7 to be exact. She is 2 year older then me im 16 she is 18 going to college. I have been briefly talking to her, and now that the summer job is over, i hav realized that time is running out, one week to go. I had lunch with her during work, and we talked numerous times. If anyone as any advice please repsond. and let me know. She is leaving the 28th, and all i have got is her email adress, and my friends sister is good friends with her. We went out to dinner with the staff on the last day, this was last friday, and i really didnt know what to say to her, i said that we would keep in touch, but im paranoid about emailing her. Looking foward to a responce.
Thanks.

antman
08-15-2006, 08:53 AM
heres what you do,
go sarge

Libertine101
08-15-2006, 02:50 PM
are you at all getting any ioi's from her?
did you keep the conversation with her a bit playful, but also built rapport?
did you kino?
in the end, just go for it, what do you have to loose? if you fail, then oh, well. plenty of fish in the sea.
don't let this become an obsession for you.

Dominance
08-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Sounds like oneitis. The good thing is, since there's only a week left you have nothing to lose. Ask her out. Now.

Crooked
08-15-2006, 07:20 PM
definately kino to judge her interest in you

dman
08-16-2006, 09:59 AM
damn it, why don't we make there be some kind of test before people sign up.
Even if it is just *one* simple question such as:
"What is one-itis?":
a) what you go to the doctor for
b) what i have and can't wait to post about!
c) a bad obession with one girl
I'm sure even with such a stupidly basic question as that the whole overall quality of the board would go up.

Crooked
08-16-2006, 01:30 PM
damn it, why don't we make there be some kind of test before people sign up.
Even if it is just *one* simple question such as:
"What is one-itis?":
a) what you go to the doctor for
b) what i have and can't wait to post about!
c) a bad obession with one girl
I'm sure even with such a stupidly basic question as that the whole overall quality of the board would go up.
i wouldnt label it one-itis as long as he's actively going for other girls. but if he's stuck in a rut with one i dont see any problem asking for advice.

dman
08-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Sure sure there is a chance he might not have one-itis, there is also a chance I might win the lottery even though I never brought a ticket.
Consider the chances, this is after all his first and only post he has made. Major give away clue.

Stallion
08-16-2006, 02:55 PM
NotPrinceHarry, it would help us if you could give a little more information like what it is you talked about when you have had the chance to do so and how you got her e-mail address.
And like Libertine101 said 'are you at all getting any ioi's from her?' if not then try to start DHV'ing more and start kino if you haven't already.
You have nothing to lose by going for it and don't forget to try to met a lot of new people as well and not spend too much time obsessing about just one girl if it doesn't work out.
Good luck.