PDA

View Full Version : ppl who already know me

direVibe
08-09-2006, 07:38 PM
now how can i deal with ppl who already perceive me as having lower value?
and the thing is i see them everyday can i just start acting differently? or what?

PRiSM92289
08-09-2006, 08:15 PM
I would like to know this too, specifically the natural HS AMOGs, I can handel the chicks but TDs tactics don't really work well with HS AMOGs

Mayhem
08-09-2006, 11:19 PM
If people percieve you as low value, you need to change that somehow.

NightPUA
08-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Would you please give more details. I'm assuming this is at school? What grade?, Does the whole school percive you has low value, or is it just your friends? Just give more information and then we can more properly adress your issue
PRiSM92289: Dude TD's tactics were designed for HS/College, he was in College when he wrote them. In high school you idealy you don't want to AMOG, what you want to do is befriend the guys. If your talking to a group of people and someone tries to out-alpha you, make fun of you, steal your your frame, ect., then by all means AMOG him.
Prism: Can you give some examples of when AMOG'ing didn't work out in high school?...I'm curious.
*N

Crooked
08-10-2006, 07:10 AM
now how can i deal with ppl who already perceive me as having lower value?
and the thing is i see them everyday can i just start acting differently? or what?
if i was you i would research and come up with a conclusion on WHY these people percieve me as having lower value. Is it because of your interactions with them? Is it because you're not very social? There has to be a reason, once you locate the problem you can terminate it.
are you displaying alpha body language and holding yourself with confidence? are you taking people's shit or are you letting them know up front that you're not their doormat?

PRiSM92289
08-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Would you please give more details. I'm assuming this is at school? What grade?, Does the whole school percive you has low value, or is it just your friends? Just give more information and then we can more properly adress your issue
PRiSM92289: Dude TD's tactics were designed for HS/College, he was in College when he wrote them. In high school you idealy you don't want to AMOG, what you want to do is befriend the guys. If your talking to a group of people and someone tries to out-alpha you, make fun of you, steal your your frame, ect., then by all means AMOG him.
Prism: Can you give some examples of when AMOG'ing didn't work out in high school?...I'm curious.
*N
Hey man, you seem cool. It's like this though:
I was low value when I moved here freshmen here. Slowly but surely I built up my value before finally discovering David D. last november. I read that, and it helped but with women, AMOGing was constant. I disovered MM in May but by then school was almost over. I did have TD's post on AMOGs, but in a class room environment it's not easy. For example, (most of the AMOGs were just dudes in class who are actually nice, they're just agressive). I had these big lips for a while, because I had a whole overbite going. One dude makes fun of them and then it spreads like wildfire and before I know it I get called DSL (d!ck sucking lips) by random people in my Connecticut HS. This is my crutch. I get AMOGed like that, it spreads, and none of TD's AMOG tactics seem to work against it. I need to increase my value.
I do have success with women, but I will not game in school so no one knows about it. I # close 9s-9.5s easily but this AMOG business is out of hand. I got to get the dudes to recognize my value, and have that rep. of the dude that NO ONE crosses but not get into any fights to get that rep. My school has a policy where 3 fights = explusion. Freshmen year I got into 2, had to protect my loudmouth cousin.
Analysis on what I should do?

Vincent Chase
08-10-2006, 10:25 PM
All you have to do is become high value, they perceive you as lower value because that's what you've demonstrated, demonstrate you are higher and their perception will adjust accordingly.
DUH!
Night, bitch slap them for me will ya? =] JK y'all.

antman
08-11-2006, 03:40 PM
am i the only one with this or what? it seems amog lines arent as common as i once thought. Anywho heres some food for thought next time an amog tools you. Careful though...

MASTER AMOG (Alpha Male Other Guy) DESTROYER LIST
When they enter, ignore them and talk over them, unless they get the girl’s attention. Then, use the least amount of material necessary to take back control of the conversation.
TACTICS FOR WHEN THEY FIRST ENTER THE SET:
Coin Grab Trick
“Hey, you ever see that movie Fight Club? ‘I want you to hit me as hard as you can.’ Haha! Whoa! WTF am I thinking? Look at this guy! You’re huge man, you’d fuckin’ KILL me!?
(Shake hands) “Whoa! What a grip! Man, you’re tough! Do you have to register those pythons at the airport??
(Shake hands, pull the guy’s hand to your dick) “Whoa, man, you’re my little brother! Take your hand off my pecker!?
Thug Thumbshake
“Hi-Five!? (they don’t do it) “No, no man, like THIS!? (grab their hand and pull it up)
“Who said romance is dead? This guy’s runnin’ that courtly shit! It’s so romantic!?
“Dude, it’s Three’s Company! You’re like Jack Tripper!? (Guy w/ 2 chicks)
Expose the congruency gap between their Persona and their Core.
“Did you get some sun today? You look red.?
“Dude, you look tired.?
“That shirt is awesome, I had one just like it in high school!?
“That shirt is awesome, do they make it for men??
“That shirt is awesome, I bet you get all the girls with that, huh? Don’t you??
“Dude, why don’t you get some crayons and a helmet and go stand in the corner and draw me a picture of that shirt so I can buy it.?
“That shirt don’t make you!?
Touch them, slap them on the arm/back
“Whoa, dude, Club Gay’s over there!? (if they touch you)
“Excuse me. May I cut in?? and go to kiss the guy
“Do you have a girlfriend?? (yes) “Whoa, you leave your GF at home? That’s cold.? (no) “Oh, man, it’s okay, you’ll find someone…?
Write “eye…m…sofa…king…wee…todd…did? on a paper and make them read it.
DLV TACTICS:
“Dude, you’re like my personal assistant! Keep the advice coming! You’re like Queer Eye For the Straight Guy! I mean, you’re gay, right??
“You know I gotta impress you cool (x) guys!?
“Just look at the STYLE on this guy! TEACH ME!!? (bow down)
“Man, you’re such a joker! You’re such a comedian, you must think this stuff up all day! I can’t compete!?
“OMG these sluts are hitting on me. Man, I’ll give you $100 to take these chicks off my hands!?
“Some people didn’t get enough attention as a child.?
“You guys are boyfriend & girlfriend? Wow, cause you look like you’re brother & sister. If you have kids, they’ll be all retarded, like this…? (make flipper face, make “Deliverance? banjo music)
“You guys look like you could be twins. Which one’s Danny Devito? Oh… wait... you’re BOTH fuckin Danny Devito!?
Them: “How do you guys know each other?? You: “Her? I fucked her.?
“What? What did you say to try to make people think you’re cooler than me? No, come on, I wanna hear this! Hahaha!?
"oh man... thats awesome!... wait... guys listen to this... go ahead"
Derisive laughter, dismissal "thats hysterical" in a montone voice coupled with eye roll to girls. It’s really not what you say but the eye roll and back turn that does it. Ultimately, all you want him to do is walk away or seek rapport- girl code that and he is done.
"Haaa the Gap! That's like shit my little brother says... this guy's like my little brother!"
“Why are you talking to me? I’ll point my finger at you when I want to talk to you.?
“Ha! Dude, you’re like Bart Simpson all grown up!?
Them: “blah blah fight? You: “Sorry, dude, I’m into chicks, man, I’m flattered, but I like girls, man.?
“What, you wanna fight? Are you serious? Ok, ok, I’ve got an even better idea, first we’ll arm-wrestle, then we’ll do one-armed pushups, then… POSE-DOWN!! (flex) Ladies??
"Fight? All right, gimme your phone number, I'll call you when I have time."
"Whoa... looks like we have a TOUGH GUY!!!" (yelled so everyone can hear while you point down at him.
“Man, you don’t have to try so hard! These chicks totally like you! Just be real!?
“Hey man, this girl is my little sister, she just broke up with her boyfriend. You should talk to her.?
“You guys make a cute couple. You should kiss her!?
“Wow, dude, pick this chick up, she’s totally into you!?
“Why are you so uptight??
“What are you really mad at??
“Why don’t you go get us some beers… I’ll pay. I’ll give you five bucks… no, I’ll give you twenty… go on, I’ll give it to you when you get back.? (do backturn)
Make them hold something.
(To the rest of the group) "Hmm, is he always like this?" (The group will ALWAYS say "yes!!")
Also, everytime I ask a girl her opinion on something and the guys gives his (it happens quite often): "Actually, I was asking for HER opinion. If I need yours, I'll point to you with the finger."
"Ah dude, you're great. Here's a cool test, gimme your opinion. 3 girls are walking down the road and they each have an ice cream. The first one is LICKING the ice cream, the 2nd one BITING the ice cream and the 3rd is SUCKING it. Which one is married?" Wait for him to answer then as soon as he does "haaaahahaa SUCKING?!? OH MAN, no actually it's the one with the ring on the finger. <turn to girls> Hahaha, SUCKING! Can you believe this guy??"
-"<to the girls> Ohh his ass is so great!! If I'd be GAY I'd soo be into his ass, don't you guys think?". Then take the girl's hand and slap his ass. Bum, he's out.
"bro, you're fucking hilarious... we could team up.. and you’ll be my sidekick like ed mcman.i'll say something ..and youll be all up my ass"
"holy shit.. that’s amazing... you're like a genius.. like a good looking version of einstein... you get chicks with that?"
" and I rode first class for this?"
"no! I cant spare any change?"
"can I ignore you some other time?"
"do me a favor?... can I be alone with my girls... you won’t regret it"
To a guy who is being serious and tough:
"Dude, you are tough and mean! You're like BIFF From Back to the Future, man! Do me a favor. Say 'Make you like a tree and get out here.' Dude, I'd get up and leave right now if you'd just say that for me."
Dude, you are sooo smooth. It's awesome though. When I'm out having fun with my friends, you're at home writing this shit down. It's cool. [turn to girl] This guy is weird. WTF. [turn to dude] You're cool, man.
Hey man! You are like a little super-mario brother on speed.
You are the the alpha male, dude. The leader of the pack, like the leader of the wolf pack.
This is the awesome nice guy. [pat dude on the chest and look towards girls] This is the dude that will take good care of you, like buy you flowers, drinks, and pay for all your dinners.
[take drink AMOG gives to girl out of her hands and chug it]
FINISHING MOVES:
“This guy is so cool. I can’t believe he’s a virgin!?
?hey, man, I’m sorry. I’m just fucking around. But hey, let me ask you a serious question… if you woke up and found a condom in your ass, would you tell anybody??
“Ok girls, let’s go. No, not YOU girls, you have to stay here. I meant the REAL girls.?
Fake handshake where you pull away at the last second

PRiSM92289
08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
^ that's going into wordpad for me, is that the whole PM + more ?

Vincent Chase
08-11-2006, 08:50 PM
The initial post had nothing to do with AMOGs, you don't WANT to combat AMOGs in closed social environment, you want to befriend them and lastly, some of the AMOG lines are weak.

PRiSM92289
08-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Dude how do I become 'high value' infront of dudes. And by dudes I mean those tools in school.
I'm thinking that:
* date attractive women, why do people respect Hugh Hefner, he ****s like a horney dog on speed
* drive a nice car
* become muscular or just REALLY good at one trade. One of my friends is a skinny wirey douche but he is good with the drums, infact he won several drum offs and performs all the time.

Vincent Chase
08-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Man you've got it all wrong. Dating the hot chicks is going to make them respect you on some level, kicking ass at drums is going to get you some lovin' and driving a killer car is cool too.
But none of that is:
A.) Going to make you social.
B.) Make people WANT to hang out with you.
C.) Get you friends.
D.) Get you laid!
You need to befriend these guys not impress them, they'll see you as higher value when you use DHVs on them, that is the purpose of DHVs.
Start hanging out with them, joke with them, fucking become one of the dudes, then throw in a DHV story that will appeal to their sense of humor.
Like i'll tell them the story about the time I got a blow job while playing a video game. Or maybe one of them will ask me why I wear my "UK" Basketball jersey over a lot of my shirts and then I can give them the DHV of how I won a couple Mountain Biking competitions in it.
Start partying with them and when they see you as the life of the party, they'll recognize you as a valuable guy to have around, then you can start bending them so they'll follow you.
It's a game to become Mr. Popular. Not Mr. NiceCar, Mr. HotChick or Mr. DrumSolo.
You see ANY of them can get hot chicks, ANY of them colud get a nice car, ANY of them could learn to play the drums. Obviously the person depends on the caliber of each but those are attainable things, you need to be something they can't just pick-up. Charismatic, Charming, Funny, Energetic, A GOOD TIME all the while you must GAME THEM run A2 and A3 NON-STOP.
They'll never be in your pocket but they might just have your back.

PRiSM92289
08-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks for that VC, I needed the expalantion. btw dude your'e 17! You are my age, are you a natural or something? How long you been doing this?

Sheek
08-12-2006, 11:01 AM
You are my age, are you a natural or something? How long you been doing this?
Let's just say I taught him the Sheek Method. :D

Vincent Chase
08-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Let's just say I taught him the Sheek Method. :D
LOL! Yep, it was all Sheek. He taught me everything he knows. =P
No, i've been at this for about 9 months now, since last november. If I was a natural I wouldn't know, want or need MM. LOL