PDA

View Full Version : IOI's

Primetime
08-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Hows it goin guys. I was at the place where I used to work today and I was talking with my friend who still worked there. So I was talking to her about a bunch of random crap. There was another girl there though, a real HB who I didn't know. I continued talking to my friend and was ignoring my target, the HB behind her. I took it as an IOI that she kept looking at me and it looked like she really wanted to join in on the conversation. After that, another one of my friends comes over to me and goes, "Yo, we're goin over to LBI this weekend right?" Then the HB randomnly bursts out, "No wayyy!!! I wanna go too. You know Primetime is my boyfriend right?" (in a jokingly way) I had to leave right after that to go somewhere but I'll probably see her again since she works there a lot now. Would you take that comment as an IOI or just a joke? Help me out here.
Also...I wanted to know what else you guys have discovered as unique IOI's besides the one's listed in "The Game" if you have read that.
Peace Out-{Primetime}

Nomaggiz
08-13-2006, 03:58 PM
She said that YOU were here boyfriend, totally interrupting your conversation?
Hell yeah, I'd say it's a total IOI!
You could probably have elaborated on that for a sec with your _actual_ time contstraint!
Perhaps even a number close to talk about the party!

Sweetbastard
08-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Ya man sounds like an IOI to me!

Rikumo
08-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Wow, lol, that one just fell into your lap. Good one Bro.