PDA

View Full Version : how do u do it?

jamzee500
08-08-2006, 01:57 AM
hi all, im new to the forum just got out of a 14 month relationship and am trying to get over one-itis.
went out sarging last night and can open up chicks no problem, but then i just go dead and have to eject, how do u lot remeber all these routines some of them are well long??
advice much apreciated
JM

NightPUA
08-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Attraction routines aren't long, most are around 30 seconds to 1 minute. The way I memorize routines is, I just memorize a couple sentences a day and by the end of the week I will have memorized the whole thing. Memorization is not internalization though, once you've memorized it use it in field...sure it may sound a little unnatural and rehearsed at first, but with use in the field you will be able to calibrate the pauses, facial expressions, ect., to make it seem totally natural.
*N

jamzee500
08-08-2006, 02:31 AM
Attraction routines aren't long, most are around 30 seconds to 1 minute. The way I memorize routines is, I just memorize a couple sentences a day and by the end of the week I will have memorized the whole thing. Memorization is not internalization though, once you've memorized it use it in field...sure it may sound a little unnatural and rehearsed at first, but with use in the field you will be able to calibrate the pauses, facial expressions, ect., to make it seem totally natural.
*N
Cheers for the advice mate, i like to go out with my mates and then break off and sarge solo, its prob me being self concious i guess, is this a bad habbit that i need to break?

NightPUA
08-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Cheers for the advice mate, i like to go out with my mates and then break off and sarge solo, its prob me being self concious i guess, is this a bad habbit that i need to break?
You know what man? Some guys may say "sarge in front of them," and I would agree with them. On another level, sarging is sarging man....it's really what you feel comfortable with.
The "social pressure" aspect of them watching is probably what is getting to you. I had an epiphany a while back: sarging with massive social pressure dramatically boosts your state and helps your game by resolving your intolerance to social pressure.
*N