PDA

View Full Version : getting her number first

rarefied4
08-06-2006, 11:03 PM
so anyways im at this party and im doing really well with this chick and she giving me IOIs, well this douche bag of a friend starts hitting on her, hes an AFC, and i can tell shes not interested because of the glares she keeps giving him. well anyways i didnt bother saying anything because i knew he was making a fool of himself on his own. but the next thing you know hes pressuring her into getting her number, and i can tell she feels kind of obligated after he was trying so hard. well anyways she gives it up (but im not sure if it was her real number), and after he gets it and leaves she tells me how repulsed she was by him. well after he supposedly gets her number i feel kind of out of place after this whole thing, and i didnt know whether to try and get her number or not (i didnt). havent talked to her since.
but in future situations what would i do to get her number after something like that, without looking like your trying to compete with someone else. any help would be appreciated.

pyrobot
08-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Use some CF.
"Haha good one! Now you can give me your real number."
"that was my real number!"
"Uh oh... From the looks of how that went, your phone won't ever stop ringing, until you agree to go on a date with him"
"Haha stop it!"
"Yeah and then he'll star buying you presents and you two can get married so he never has to leave you alone etc."
Say something funny, make fun of the guy that just got blown out, but don't be a chicken to get that number.

rarefied4
08-06-2006, 11:14 PM
that makes perfect sense. i told my friend he was dick later on, but he thinks he was so smooth getting her number before i did