PDA

View Full Version : Good way to disarm a cockblock, and get DHV.

dirtybird
08-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I was sarging a couple of days ago and i decided to appraoch a 2-set consisting of an 8 and a 6. I used the guy makeup opener. Heres how it went.
Me: hey guys, can i ask you a question?
HBs: umm yea
Me: Do you think it is ok for guys to wear makeup?
HB8: it depends y?
6: why are you talking to us?
Me: Becuase i had the impression that you were funloving, outgoing people. Maybee i was wrong. (turning my back)
HB8: We are!!!!
Me: oh are you?
So after that they started qualifying themselves to me, i finished the opener, did the best friends test, fluff talked a little bit, then said i have to go; the HB 8 asked me if i had myspace and i was like yea, and she wrote down her email, and i was like "give me your number too", and of caurse she did.
So i guess the "Becuase i had the impression that you were funloving, outgoing people. Maybee i was wrong. (turning my back) " worked pretty good in disarming the cockbloc, judging by thier reaction.
Just a little advice, maybee it will prove useful.:)

antman
08-06-2006, 05:15 PM
good to see your getting out and openeing sets, props.
sounds like you had a red bunnie on your hands, do a search on red bunny and see what vincent chase has to say about the subject =)
also known as an afog-alpha female of group or other girl
game on

Libertine101
08-06-2006, 05:52 PM
SWEET, I'LL BE USING THAT LINE NEXT TIME I GO OUT. BRILLIANT!

MILF_Hunter
08-14-2006, 12:47 AM
That's a good threat, i like that tactic. I think it would work well but only if they ask you directly "why are you talking to us" or if you do it before things start to go bad. In a situation like the one you just described i can see why it would work well but in other situations it'll be hard to use when opening, for example:
One night it was about 4:30 or 5 am on a saturday morning so nearly all the good targets had gone. We're walking along the street and there's a 4 set of fat bitches. I walk past, do a double take:
me: hey, me and jimmy here are about to leave but we were just talking and can we get your opinion on something? (im kinda standing there with a tight shirt and v-shaped physique, i wont go on about the rest but i cant imagine any reason they wouldnt have liked me).
some fat chick: ok....
me: (starts with some dhv story i made up about a basketball player i know and link it to the bi girlfriend opener, gets to the end of the first part)...do you think that's ok?
some chick with glasses: yeah thats fine (they start walking away)
me: can i ask why you're being such bitches?
her: cause you're a random and we don't want to talk to you
me: suck my balls (walks away)
so yeah....it just depends on the situation