PDA

View Full Version : HELP quick

NIRZAR
08-05-2006, 09:30 AM
This woman messaged me out of the blue on a clubbing website. I have BARELY ANY experience with women of her age, (34). Scratch that. I have barely any experience with most girls!
Girls hit on me all the time, but I have a hard time following through, because I feel awkward trying to lead.
My guy friends have tried to help me... with no avail. I'm always intimidated by older women.
So this woman messages me out of the blue saying she likes my artwork, and I used a bit of cocky funny, I said "How old are you? 34? oh, I thought you were younger, guess we can't get married then. :)"
Then she started changing her profile photo and tried to open an instant messanger IM with me.
Help quick, she messaged me this morning, I have no idea how to reply to this, it's all over the place:
---- original message from MAY----
we met at my gf's bf's bday party. I was the oldest person there. hehe She refused not having me there. Called me 30 times just to make sure i showed up. LOL!
Oh, sorry, i didn't mean i thought you were persian. I just meant that my guy was young AND persian with olive skin. I'm the worst person to guess age and nationality. Hell, i was told i looked Polynesian last night at the bar. Must've been the hawaiian short sarong skirt. hehe
I date outside of my race mostly because i don't know any filipinos. I know one. And he's getting married... haha! Funny, he used to like me, (i never felt the same way), now he's marrying someone with the same name as i do.
I don't do clubbing really but went out last night and left my place at 11pm out of a whim. My gf wouldn't stop calling me so i had to drag my brown ass out the door. Had a good time.
Called the 22 after the bar closed. Freaking guy was sleeping..!!!??? I mean, WTF? How OLD are we? LMAO! He's always been like that. The ATYPICAL 22 yr old... Loves my homemade cooking and spending time at my place. Not really into partying. Good guy.
I'm in Human Resource/Finance Depts.
What do YOU do for profession?
Have fun at Crush! Long weekend! woooHOOO!
~M :0)
p.s. I'm a bit hung over. Been awhile since last time.
---- original message from NIZ----
hahaha thats awesome. how did you guys meet?
I'm actually not persian, i'm east indian, don't let the photo fool ya, it's just bad lightiing.
Why won't you date asians? Most of my asian/filipino friends generally date outside of their race too
I agree, state of mind is everything.
What line of work are you in?
Do you go clubbing a lot? I don't go that much, im heading to Crush next week though.
---- original message from May----
he thought i was 23 when i met him. He was 20. LMAO! I told him that same night he was wrong. I had to drag out my driver's license to prove it. LOL! He's persian too. Love that olive skin.... Mind you, i've always just...

NIRZAR
08-05-2006, 09:32 AM
She told me earlier her "BF" is 22, and he thought she was 23, and that she had to prove that she was his age.
Is she saying that shizt just so I don't feel intimidated by her age?
It seems like shes trying to validate herself to me?
help.
:confused:

Indian_Mystery
10-19-2006, 03:40 AM
are u from india?

Duality
10-21-2006, 07:39 PM
I have an idea.
RELAX! For the time being do what feels right.

Malibu SteeG
10-23-2006, 06:08 AM
go with it. she seems to be showing some interest in you.. and its just one woman, if you mess it up start over with a different girl. Don't be afraid to fail.