PDA

View Full Version : solution for a friends one-it-is...

The Puma
08-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Hi Guys...iĀ“ve been gone for a while...so iĀ“m kind of outdated...
tell me youĀ“r opinion on one thing...(iĀ“ve got to get back to my freinds over there..) iĀ“ve got a friend thartĀ“s a total AFC...(as i was some time ago...)...he sufferes of our long-time eneny the one-it-is...so i donĀ“t want him to find about the MM atleast not yet...i want to show him some hard evidences before tellong him abou this bomb...som one of my first advices to him was to use hes "desease" and meke it work for him...he likes this HB8 that doesnĀ“t care about him...so i told him to start seeing other girls ven if their ugly...cuz as he goes picking them up heĀ“ll be training and wen it comes the time for his advance on hes girl hes going to be prepared...the thing is that iĀ“m especting him to meet so many people that jhe will forget about is babe...
so tell me what you guys think did i do good or not so good?
thanks in advance...
The Puma:cool:

DiE
08-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Friend huh? :rolleyes:
jk
Tell him to say what he really feels, she will most likely LJBF him, maybe he will come to his senses and will just drop it
Then you can introduce him to MM.

TrueStory
08-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Hi Guys...iĀ“ve been gone for a while...so iĀ“m kind of outdated...
tell me youĀ“r opinion on one thing...(iĀ“ve got to get back to my freinds over there..) iĀ“ve got a friend thartĀ“s a total AFC...(as i was some time ago...)...he sufferes of our long-time eneny the one-it-is...so i donĀ“t want him to find about the MM atleast not yet...i want to show him some hard evidences before tellong him abou this bomb...som one of my first advices to him was to use hes "desease" and meke it work for him...he likes this HB8 that doesnĀ“t care about him...so i told him to start seeing other girls ven if their ugly...cuz as he goes picking them up heĀ“ll be training and wen it comes the time for his advance on hes girl hes going to be prepared...the thing is that iĀ“m especting him to meet so many people that jhe will forget about is babe...
so tell me what you guys think did i do good or not so good?
thanks in advance...
The Puma:cool:
Puma, my man...what's up with the spelling ??? lol *neg*
You need to start 'showing him' how you do it. don't even talk about it. Just do it.
Some people are hopeless......they will want to change. Does he want to change? does he realize that he has a problem?
If he knows that she doesn't like him back and he is obsessed with her, HE IS READY!
that's all, he needs.

The Puma
08-04-2006, 03:54 AM
(i´m Portuguese and i haven´t "spoken" a word in inglish for months now...)
i´m also starting...in the 10 of August i´ll start the newbie mission...i didn´t couth the one-it-is...i´m gamimg 4 girls at this time...but i think that it´s a little hopeless with this gals their not mature enough (their 18) so i´m consernig getting the inner game stuff dealt with for these and future ones...so getting back ta him...he wants to change...i´m sure of that cuz hes already changing hes becoming a leader...(and i´m having some trouble facing him...)but besides that...i´m about to do some crazy shit to show him the power of MM...next saturday we´re going to the beach so i´m gonna make him my wing and meet some gals in there...and next i´m going to let my pc "accidentaly" open in the MM...wot do you think?