PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my LJBF

Innuendo
08-02-2006, 12:14 AM
I met a girl through friends about a month ago & we flirted alot and had alot of fun together. I ran a kino routine and it worked pretty well. I thought she liked me, but when I talked to her about it she said she never liked me as more than a friend, I was an idiot and told her that I liked her alot and that I felt she was leading me on. She likes an acquintance of mine though she said she will never be his gf, has been going on dates with him. Any advice? Should I just let this one go?

antman
08-02-2006, 08:23 AM
you know ive been doing some thinking about what i said not to long ago and ive decided that i have lots of friends, so we cant be friends anymore, i know it sux, bye forever
:)

espnR
08-02-2006, 11:23 AM
you know ive been doing some thinking about what i said not to long ago and ive decided that i have lots of friends, so we cant be friends anymore, i know it sux, bye forever
:)
Yeah, do that one. It will most hopefully freak her out bigtime.

Crooked
08-02-2006, 02:04 PM
I met a girl through friends about a month ago & we flirted alot and had alot of fun together. I ran a kino routine and it worked pretty well. I thought she liked me, but when I talked to her about it she said she never liked me as more than a friend, I was an idiot and told her that I liked her alot and that I felt she was leading me on. She likes an acquintance of mine though she said she will never be his gf, has been going on dates with him. Any advice? Should I just let this one go?
first tell her that you only told her you liked her alot because you were trying to get her in bed with you. then do antman's routine.

Andvarinaut
08-05-2006, 12:27 PM
From the perspective of The Game, you're just stick in LJBF Land now so find another chick. Unless you think she'll be useful as a pivot or are legitimately interested in having her as a friend, then I would do what the guys above said to do just for shits. Though keeping in mind that she is dating someone in your social circle, the effects of getting her pissed at you might be something to take into consideration.
And she said she liked him and is willing to go on dates but would never be is GF? fuckin' chick logic

Innuendo
08-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone. I've decided to use her like she used me. Im going to practice lines and routines on her and probably use her as a pivot. I'm not going to flat out say I won't be her friend anymore because I know it would hurt her alot, and while this may seem like AFC behavior, and it may be. I just don't think that would be cool at all of me, very fickle.
Lol, I agree with the previous comment about chick logic. Going on dates yet not being official is just stupid, its the same thing without the title.

Jack_Daniels
08-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Pivots are amazingly good help. Tell her that you thought you really liked her, but you were wrong and you're sorry. (i'm going somewhere with this) Then just say you want to be friends and all is good and can we just forget all that ever happened? she'll agree, i gurantee it. Then get better friends with her and then you can start using her as a pivot. Eventually you can straiight up say to her at a party "i like this girl, come help me make her jealous by being all touchy and stuff with me." if she does it right (making it look real) you'll be amazed how well it works. I have so many girls who I am in the friendzone with from my pre-game days, and they are now wonderfully good help because they are so hot and such cool girls. And just because a girl says she would never date your friend means absolutely nothing. Don't give her shit about it, but if she starts to complain to you about it, just laugh. You don't want to be the dude she complains to about guy issues, it sucks, believe me. Don't regame her. Let her see you game other girls, but don't game her. She might come around, but you shouldn't be gaming other girls to impress her. Just mark her as a lost cause and go on and find someone better. There are thousands of better ones out there, you just need to meet them.