PDA

View Full Version : Sarging at school

shock
08-01-2006, 06:31 AM
Hey!!
I was just wandering how you pick up girls at school. Do you use the same routines as you do in bars and clubs?
Should you hit on the girls before, in or after class?

antman
08-01-2006, 06:59 AM
read the faq

Cedar
08-01-2006, 07:12 AM
I was just wandering how you pick up girls at school.
Consider your mindset. I'm not cool. How do I tell girls I'm cool. You adjust your reality to be cool. Within you are attractive qualities. And unattractive qualities. Use MM to draw out the inner attraction.
Which brings us to the newbie mission. I don't have good advice on where and how to run this. But you need to run this. And NOT AT SCHOOL.

Do you use the same routines as you do in bars and clubs?
Should you hit on the girls before, in or after class?
Routines don't get you laid. Routines help transform you into the guy that gets girls in his life. Sex falls into place from there. Become that guy. By using routines as training wheels.
Don't hit on girls you share a class with. Bad idea. Befriend girls you see anyhow. Qualify them hardcore and go nonsexual. They'll invite you to hang out. With their friends. Whom are girls. Cute girls. Hit on those girls.

shock
08-01-2006, 07:31 AM
thanx!! :D

Enigmaz
08-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Don't hit on girls you share a class with. Bad idea. Befriend girls you see anyhow. Qualify them hardcore and go nonsexual. They'll invite you to hang out. With their friends. Whom are girls. Cute girls. Hit on those girls.
I will definitely be doing this. Last semester I hit on a couple of girls at class and it was freakin awkward after a while and one-itis struck me very hard. It is 10x better to get a bunch of female friends that invite you to hang out. Im pretty sure that through each female friend you can at least get to know 3 more females. Amazing. 3x the chances.

Mayhem
08-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Consider your mindset. I'm not cool. How do I tell girls I'm cool. You adjust your reality to be cool. Within you are attractive qualities. And unattractive qualities. Use MM to draw out the inner attraction.
Which brings us to the newbie mission. I don't have good advice on where and how to run this. But you need to run this. And NOT AT SCHOOL.
Routines don't get you laid. Routines help transform you into the guy that gets girls in his life. Sex falls into place from there. Become that guy. By using routines as training wheels.
Could anyone (or Cedar :)) expand on "qualifying girls hardcore and go nonsexual".

Heyjose25points
08-02-2006, 11:39 PM
This topic, i likey!