PDA

View Full Version : Girl called to ask a stupid queston?...

Accent
07-31-2006, 06:39 PM
Um, It got me little confused, so this one chick called today, I havent talked to her in like a month or two or so, I used to "hangout" with her and did some stuff (no sex) but things got little dramatic so I just stoped everything and lost contact with her and later on I realised Ive fallen for her, but I repressed my feelings. (no iam not asking how to get this one girl,dont flame me on this shit please)
She just called and asked for directions....I mean, after 2 months...she called just to ask for fucking directions?? She could of called anyone...why me, is she trying to trip me over?.. She asked for the place where we went together, ahhh, bitch ruined my day :mad:
I might over analyzie but whats her fucking deal after all...
P.S. its my birthday guys too, wish me a happy b-day ;) yes iam attention whore

pyrobot
07-31-2006, 09:57 PM
She wants your nuts. Has she seen or heard about/from you lately? Anything that would make her have second thoughts about losing you?

Rusty
07-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Happy birthday!
Curiosity. The girl is curious, she's curious why you've ditched her. I've got this one friend whose ltr cheated on him. Every month or two she will text him. It fucks him up, girls do this.
I cant tell you whether she wants you or not, not enough info. She could be a curious friend. We might be reading into it to much, she might of just wanted directions.
Next time she calls, and she will call. Invite her out with you and friends. DHV, show how happy you are. If she gives you plenty of ioi's, get physical.
Hope this helps.
Enjoy your birthday.

antman
07-31-2006, 11:05 PM
IOI=a girl you havent had contact with in 2 months calling you for directions.
Its also a shit test in a way, seeing if youve become more alpha/become congrunet with an alpha frame or something along those lines.
happy b day!

Accent
08-01-2006, 05:22 AM
Allright thank guys :D
those girls and their shit tests :)

Vincent Chase
08-02-2006, 06:15 PM
I disagree with the rest of these guys, I think she called someone whom she 100% knew would have directions to the place she was going and asked him. (That would be you.)
She wanted directions, man. Not explanations or re-connections.

Accent
08-02-2006, 06:47 PM
That could be too, cuz honestly, i didnt remember directions, so she didnt get em, but whatever floats her, calling me to ask for directions after that whole bullshit she gave me,she sure have some guts lol. :D

Diamond
08-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Yeb, it is bit bitchy thing to do.