PDA

View Full Version : Just starting to know this girl, dont wanna end up with LJBF

espnR
07-31-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi, I am really new to this forum etc. so if I break any rule or so pleas excuse me. Alsom Im from norway so you have to excuse my bad english sometimes.
Im seeking desperate help.
Heres my issue:
I just met this girl a few days ago. Allthough we go to same school we havent got to know each other. Until now. Yesterday we went bathing at this lovely place with waterfalls and nice places to jump from etc. We all had a good time and laughed together etc. Later that night we where at a party, dancing pretty close to each other but never went any further. We where both pretty drunk.
The thing is that i really like this girl, we several things in common. I can make her laugh and stuff. Ive just known her for 3 days and I dont wanna end up with an LJBF.
I would really appreciate all comments and suggestions :) Im open to anything that might make her more interested in me than just an LJBF you know.
Thanks on behalf:)

Xtreeme
07-31-2006, 11:05 AM
Look man. We are all here to learn how to become PUA's. If you're just here to get advice from us without investing in learning how to become a PUA, then u're at the wrong place. Read the Mystery Method, buy the VAH, join the OAP and so on. Don't say you've done that, because then you'd know the answers.
Anyway, I'll give you advices since this community is about helping eachother, just remember, be one of us. Dedicate yourself to this forum.
How create Comfort without being LJBF'd? Kino Escalation. That's it. If you don't know what that is, there are free videos in this site with 2 or 3 minutes were Mystery explains it. Other stuff you could do is being Cocky Funny, dont do stuff she asks you to do. Do stuff once in a while on your OWN terms. Other then that, Never give a direct answer if as long as its not a NO.
Notes:
Mystery says; Start Kino Escalation.
David DeAngelo says: Never do stuff for her (in a C/F way)
Together we got Magic.

espnR
07-31-2006, 11:11 AM
I havent bought any books or so. I thought I should start here at the forum first thats all. Im not just stepping by for an advice, because ill probably need mor help in the relationship later if I manage to work it out. And offcourse im willing to be one of you. I did register which in my mind is the same as dedicating myself to this forum. Thanks for the advice.

Xtreeme
07-31-2006, 11:21 AM
nice man. I promise u one thing. This gilr will be air to you once u start. Remember, only the newbie mission is about approaching 200 girls, and you'd wanna close as much of them as possible. Having a relationship while learning game is not a good combination. Because believe me, u just CANT improve by just reading. U need practise and that is somehow hard to do with a girl.
Btw, do you know thumbwrestling? Do that the next time you meet her, And the one winning gets to ask a question. Start talking about sexual stuff. That will get her to think about u as a sexual being. In factm say some nasty stuff and when she raises her eyebrows u just say the magical Mystery Quote:
"What? Im a sexual being. Im not gonna apologize for it."
Peace

espnR
07-31-2006, 01:12 PM
Yeah. Thank you so much man. and I thought a little about what you said. you have to practice. I understand that. Im still gonna try to get this one down settled.
And I know thumbwrestling. that idea sounds awesome. haha, and really funny too. Thank you:)

Xtreeme
07-31-2006, 05:55 PM
My pleasure :)

phoatu2
07-31-2006, 09:39 PM
A good thing to learn is Palm Reading. I like to mix it up by starting with "Ok, well this line right here is your blowjobline, this is your makeout line, etc." and then getting into the real stuff :D Then when she gives you that "your a loser look" say "What? Im a sexual being. Im not gonna apologize for it." like Xtreeme said.
Just another fun thing to play around with.

espnR
08-04-2006, 03:48 PM
So, ive been hanging out with this chich for some times now, (including friends)
And we have been talking some times online etc. So, heres the chat log. Dont ask me why I said what I did. I just want some help.
Me: Hi
Her: Hi=)
Me: How was the bbq ? (she obviously had bbq for dinner)
Her: It was lovely. thank you
Me: You gonna go out tomorrow night ? Ive heard theres a party going on at some beach nearby.
Her: Neeh, I dunno yet. I prefer house parties. Well see =) How about you ?
Me: Ok, I dunno. I prefer house parties as well. I might drive just to make up a few bucks instead.
Me: Otherwise I have a good movie you can watch with me ^^
Her: Hehe:P
Me: Was that a bad idea or ?
Her: Hehe... Maybe :P I dont know
Me: Im not gonna bite *grin*
Her: Haha.. I believe you will :P
I know I probably have fucked up or done some major blooper so I dont need to hear that. I just want some criticism and suggestions. Thanks on behalf:)

C Drama
08-04-2006, 08:00 PM
The only true fuck-up in that convo was expressing doubt about your idea to watch the movie. That's beta. I would ice her for a little bit if you think you expressed too much interest. I like Xtreem's idea about getting some kino going and also getting her to think of you in a not-so-LJBF way.
Good luck.

espnR
08-05-2006, 02:31 AM
Ah. ok. Thanks man. Now I dont feel that insecure. The idea behind movie night was excactly to get into som kino stuff but ill hold it back for a little while so I dont scare her off.

Xtreeme
08-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Call her right now and say this:
PUA: hey, about that movie. My dvd just crashed. maybe it was a bad idea. Faith or just coinsidence? I dont know.
Her: hahaha/whatever
Pua: So anyway, you are going to be have to take me on a cinema now.
Her: Great/Can't/hahaha/whatever.
Pua: Goodie, but hey. It's your treat. Cummon, u ruined my dvd. (C/F) / Can't? Well, u gotta buy me something. My dvd was pretty expensive.
Her: It's not my fault?/whatever
Pua: Look, u put a spell on it with your pessimistic attitude. but hey, let's settle this as grown-ups. meet me at the *** (wherever) and bring a baseboll bat and i'll bring a gun.
Her: haha, yea i'll be there.
Pua: Great. Now don't chicken out.
So put a time and place and hopefully this will get u back 2 your frame
Peace

espnR
08-05-2006, 07:25 AM
I owe you so much. Ill do that right ahead

Xtreeme
08-05-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm dying to hear how that went.
Peace

Jack_Daniels
08-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Okay, i just had to deal with this, and it worked out wonderfully for me. Heres what I did but i think it works well universally. First, show that you are a sexual being. Others have already told you about how you can do that. Next, don't take any shit. If she says she can't hang out, say "okay." and then the next time you talk to her tell her about the awesome time you had hanging out with other people, preferably girls. She asks you to do something you don't want to do that you wouldn't do for a normal friend, dont do it, you're not her bitch. Cocky funny too, do that.
Which leads me to the best thing you can do: game other girls in front of her (if you have tight game of course). Have her around when you're around girls who are attracted to you, if you don't have any, learn more. the takeaway with proven pre-selection is golden and may be the thing that actually got me my one-itis. Just show her that other girls want your nuts and she won't want to be just your friend. Also, when you talk consistently drop girls name, even if they are just friends, in stories. Subtlety is very important with this. The story shouldn't be about the girls, or the fact you had girls around, but when she hears about that time you were driving with lisa and you almost hit a bear or when you had sarah in your room and your curtains caught on fire, she'll start to put the pieces together that you get lots of pussy. (you're not lying, she assumed) and if she asks "who is lisa/sarah/julia/allie?" say "just this girl" and change the subject. Act like it doesn't matter. I want to see you get this girl, and i bet you will. Good luck! (you won't need it)

phoatu2
08-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I like that papa. :]
Oh and to what Mr. Jack Daniels said, talking about experiences with girls really does help. It makes you seem like you are very social, and girls are attracted and like to hang out with you.
You should try finding yourself a pivot, helps alot.

Crooked
08-06-2006, 06:45 AM
So, ive been hanging out with this chich for some times now, (including friends)
And we have been talking some times online etc. So, heres the chat log. Dont ask me why I said what I did. I just want some help.
Me: Hi
Her: Hi=)
Me: How was the bbq ? (she obviously had bbq for dinner)
Her: It was lovely. thank you
Me: You gonna go out tomorrow night ? Ive heard theres a party going on at some beach nearby.
Me: Ok, I dunno. I prefer house parties as well. I might drive just to make up a few bucks instead.
Her: Hehe:P
Me: Was that a bad idea or ?
Her: Hehe... Maybe :P I dont know
Me: Im not gonna bite *grin*
Her: Haha.. I believe you will :P
I know I probably have fucked up or done some major blooper so I dont need to hear that. I just want some criticism and suggestions. Thanks on behalf:)
as a general rule, i never start the conversation. this lets you gauge their interest in you. if you see they've signed on or that they are on when you sign on, give it 10-15 minutes before you IM them. my personal suggestion is to not IM them at all though -- that shows you're not needy for their attention.
You: What's up for tomorrow night? theres a party going on at some beach nearby.
You: I was trying to see if you were going to the beach party so if you were, i could avoid you
Me: haha/why?
You: you're not that fun, whenever we went swimming i thought about drowning myself to get away from you (laugh to show you're kidding)
Her: haha/you're an asshole/i hate you/i'm fun/whatever
You: I might just stay home and watch this movie. i heard it's amazing.
Her: asks what movie/whatever
You: you should come over and watch it with me
that's just an example of being funny and playful with her. by teasing girls you will get a good response.
Her: Hehe:P - (this is not good)
Me: Was that a bad idea or ? (you should of said = Well look, it's a limited time offer. Pass it up and you'll regret it later)
see what i mean? be c/f! i'm anxious to hear how the phone call went.

espnR
08-06-2006, 12:55 PM
The phone call went sorta good. But shes was heading for a friend, I insisted to meet her before that so we had just grabbed McFlurry(how romanting isnt that?^^). It was aiight. I did the palm reading thing to. Haha, it was fun and we laughed pretty much. But time run out and she had to go.
So for about an hour ago I though I should try something similiar to what Marvelous said above. Now I need some directions. This is how the conco went:
Me: Hi, whats up ? Doing tonight?
Her: Hi=) Im at a friends place right now, how about you ? Out on town ?
Me: Not today, so where does this friend of yours live?
Her: She lives at xxxxxxx ;)
Me: Ok, then ill not get anyway near that place tonight
Her: Haha, why not ? =D
Me: Because youre not that fun to hang out with, everytime we went swimming I thought about drowning myself etc
Her: Haha, looser! ;P I know you dont like me ;( (some sort of shit test?)
I got that reply about 10 mins ago. Now what would be a good answer ? Im not really sure.
Anyways, thanks for everything this far :)

espnR
08-06-2006, 01:36 PM
please ? :(

Xtreeme
08-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Hmm, about that phone call, u didn't need to timebridge into the same day, could have waited a day or two. But cool that u did get to see her :D
Hmm are u smsing eachother?
A good answer right now would be:
"yea, u pretty good when it comes to logical thinking ;)
Anyway, im pretty sure u're having the worlds most boring convo with your friend now, so ima stop writing. But hey, don't cry, I'll call u in a day or two."
And call ONLY on the 4th day. Block her from IM so that she cant ask u stuff like: Shouldnt u call? and if she calls U, DONT hang up. Simply say, "im sorry I'm busy today" have a convo for 2 minutes, and then say: "Hey, i gotta go. I'll call u when i'm free." And then call her on the fourth day.
Peace

espnR
08-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Thanks man. I just sent her a sms partly like that one.
so, what would be a good way to start the phone talk on the fourth day ? Should I settle something maybe ?

phoatu2
08-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Take her rockclimbing, or Go Cart Racing. :]
Those are my 2 personal favorites, and are always fun.

espnR
08-06-2006, 02:36 PM
And for those of us who are kinda low budget atm you would suggest ? Ill think of something to do. I just wanna make that phone call one she wont easily forget or whatev. you know what I mean:)

phoatu2
08-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Well if you're low on money how about you take her to a baseball field, get her drunk on the bench, then start roleplay sex. "Hit me with a curve ball ESPNR." Keep it straight hood. ;]
Thats what I would do, but take her window shopping with you, or take a walk on the beach. (I live in Miami)

Xtreeme
08-06-2006, 05:56 PM
And for those of us who are kinda low budget atm you would suggest ? Ill think of something to do. I just wanna make that phone call one she wont easily forget or whatev. you know what I mean:)
First of all, have u ever had a kiss before? Have much Kino have u done?
I mean, its time to make a move.
If you've kissed her, OR have great kino (whatever, but ONLY IF u feel there's a spark) then u can do the mystery pair-bonded call (don't really know the name but here it goes):
Pua: "fluff fluff"
Her: "So, u should have called me two days ago/ why haven't u called me." (if she doesnt act on it, like playing hard or whatever, simply ask: "So, how have ur past day's been. and when she answers and asks "how about u?" u can tell her the same answers as to the questions above)
Pua: "Well, im sorry, I've been really busy. A lot with school/work/whatever and u wanna know the weirdest thing?"
Her: "what?"
Pua: "I got an 1hour window yesterday, and i figured I'd go grocery shopping, in case you'd come over. Now I don't really know what u like, so i bought all i could imagine, stuff like snacks, candy, coke and stuff. Then i figured u might be that kind of a crazy dietist so I also got some fruits and diet youghurts and stuff. Now, i dont mean to freak u out. But craziest stuff is, I cant stop thinking about you. Whatafuck did you do to my head? We've only known eachother for 2 weeks, and i really respect you as a person. So much that i even went grocery shopping. Isn't that weird?"
Now, here's comes the tricky part, she must at some level agree, or this will come off as creepy to her. Good part is if she says something like:
Her: "Yea it is, I feel the same way" or "Why is it weird? I feel the same way too" Or something. The thought on doing this, is to lower the barriers between you, she IS waiting for u to make a move. Now notice this: U said that u respect her, NOT that u like her, so IF she says anything negative about this or acts like it creeped her out just simply add:
Pua: "I mean, if I didn't know better, I'd so beg my mom to adopt you. We'd make perfect siblings. I totally get along with you".
As for stuff to do, don't make plans after this convo, you have indicated that you want and expect her to come over, and u have also indicated way to much interest, so don't mention anything about making plans. Even if she acts positive about the whole pair-bonding stuff. Simply say, "look i'll be busy the following days. But I promise u, I'll call u on the weekend." Let her melt everything down, and hopefully SHE will say: "I can come over to your place?
Peace

espnR
08-07-2006, 03:45 AM
Pua: "I got an 1hour window yesterday, and i figured I'd go grocery shopping, in case you'd come over. Now I don't really know what u like, so i bought all i could imagine, stuff like snacks, candy, coke and stuff. Then i figured u might be that kind of a crazy dietist so I also got some fruits and diet youghurts and stuff. Now, i dont mean to freak u out. But craziest stuff is, I cant stop thinking about you. Whatafuck did you do to my head? We've only known eachother for 2 weeks, and i really respect you as a person. So much that i even went grocery shopping. Isn't that weird?"
Now, here's comes the tricky part, she must at some level agree, or this will come off as creepy to her. Good part is if she says something like:
Her: "Yea it is, I feel the same way" or "Why is it weird? I feel the same way too" Or something. The thought on doing this, is to lower the barriers between you, she IS waiting for u to make a move.
Im not so sure about that one though. Its a good idea and all. But I think she will probably answer in a way of "WHaTt!?!?" I just think it sounds a bit to risky you know.

Xtreeme
08-07-2006, 05:31 AM
Well, she's not gonna accidentely get into bed with you. Somewhere along the line she will be have to realise that she likes you. But as I said, u can only do this if you feel there is a spark and u have huge kino with her. Otherwise she WILL answer WHaTt!?!?!.
As it seems to me now, there has passed way much time, u need to start thinking about letting go, or this could become a one-itis 4 u. Im not telling you to give up, just start to get familiar with the thought of letting go, go sarge and meet other woman. And for the next step to do with this girl; Create a jealous plotline. u NEED to do it. It's a vital step.
Peace

espnR
08-07-2006, 06:08 AM
Im actually working with the jealous plotline. I already got 3 pivots. Even though im gonna us that phone call idea first to see. Ill give updates as soon as its done.

espnR
08-10-2006, 06:24 AM
Im so fucking nervous to take that damn phone call. Any suggestions how to calm down ? I cant figure any.

Crooked
08-10-2006, 07:01 AM
there's nothing to be nervous about. there is really no signficance behind whether she turns you down or not. either way you're going to eventually move on. it sounds like to me you might already have one-itis over this girl. you need to gather some prospects.

Xtreeme
08-10-2006, 07:27 AM
there's nothing to be nervous about. there is really no signficance behind whether she turns you down or not. either way you're going to eventually move on. it sounds like to me you might already have one-itis over this girl. you need to gather some prospects.
I totally agree... If you ask a PUA "how come you are so goodf with girls?" the most common answer will be:
"Because I can accept a NO"
You should learn that too... Otherwise it will be like marvelous says:
YOU WILL GET A ONE-ITIS.
IF you loose this chic, see it as training and a way to learn to accept a NO.
As for the calming down. Think about ten other woman you know and that you'd like to fuck. just picture it all in your head for ten minutes. THEN make that phone call.
Peace

Crooked
08-10-2006, 07:35 AM
also if you're nervous you need to revamp you're inner game. YOU ARE the prize, why would the PRIZE be nervous about calling some girl? She should be HONORED that you called her, not the other way around.
Imagine your ideal alpha male. Celebrity or anyone and think, would he be nervous to call a chick? The answer is no. If you're not feeling that level of confidence within yourself then you need to up your inner game.
It's a #s game dude. If this chick turns you down there's going to be 5 other girls that are going to say yes. At least that's how i like to look at it. If she tells you no, honestly laugh at her and tell her that she's missing out. Then proceed to game multiple girls in front of her. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

espnR
08-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Youre so right man. Ill havet the word "Next" gravelled back in my mind for now. I called that girl though. Asked whats up, she was sitting at the dinner table. First thing I thought was like: Oh no, whats worse that being called while eating dinner. But she still wanted to chat for a bit with me but I let that idea of yours move by for this one. I said Ill call her again for the weekend though and she was like Ok, good. Talk to ya then.

phoatu2
08-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
This is definition of an AFC. And btw good advice Marvelous and Xtreeme. I was looking foward to adding something here, but you covered it perfectly. GL ESPNR!
Be that shark in the middle of a sea of women. You make the choices, and women will tremble under your feet!....or fin.....w/e

Xtreeme
08-11-2006, 02:38 AM
and she was like Ok, good.
This is NOT good. I got the same answer from a girl two days ago. I sent her a sms after it and i suggest u write the same thing:
"Look, I'm ALL busy at the weekend. Im sorry!
Look, call me next week on monday and I'll try to squeese you in on the week."
Hope that will help you!

espnR
08-11-2006, 03:09 AM
Ok, thank you guys. This forum is so great.

espnR
08-11-2006, 03:12 AM
This is definition of an AFC. And btw good advice Marvelous and Xtreeme. I was looking foward to adding something here, but you covered it perfectly. GL ESPNR!
Be that shark in the middle of a sea of women. You make the choices, and women will tremble under your feet!....or fin.....w/e
Haha, awesome. Thanks, Ill remember that.

Xtreeme
08-11-2006, 03:16 AM
yes. it is great. We hope that you one day will contribute to it too.
haha, just kidding. look man. Send her that sms, that will you time apart from her and make it possible for you to meet other womans. I think that its really important for you to do it. NOW!!! i dont care if your on your job or school or whatever. say that your sick and get out from there. go get to a mall, ask people for their opinion on your friends jealous girlfriend that dont even exist. AND MEET WOMAN! Realise that there are others.
Peace!

espnR
08-11-2006, 03:45 AM
Yeah man. Ill do that. Im going to town in a few minutes. Since every school in my area is still having summer holiday the streets are swirming with finte chicks. :rolleyes: