PDA

View Full Version : Sarging with your mother?

Tigrr
07-31-2006, 09:14 AM
Ok, so this is basicly a 3part question thread.
1.) So i was shopping today and went to meet my mother so we could grab something to eat. When we left the restaurant we met this 9ish babe. I could se that she checked me out but i just froze. I had the whole rutine in my head, the opener the rutines the close, everything. But i could do shit, because my mother was with me. So we just left. Now the question is how do i overcome the fear when my mother is my company or can i use her in some way, because i cant say to her; Psssst! I am going to sarg this girl u have to go away! especialy when the girl is right beside me.
2.) If i to get a girl in a club, can i try on her if i meet her say like 1,2 weeks after the first try? Will she recognice the pattern in my way with her?
3.) What the hell do i do if i walk up to a 2set and there is the target, 8.5+ and her friend, whos not that good looking, and i open. I almost ignore the target and neg her a bit, but i cant get the connection with her friend that i wanted, at all. I did all i could to get her attention but her friend just dissed me totaly, though the target seemed to be a little intrested, but i felt that her friend would pull me out of the picture at any time. So i erjected.
Now what advice would you give me in this. Should i have ignored her friend or tryed some more or isolate the target sooner than i normally do?
thanks in advance

anwarjackson
07-31-2006, 09:44 AM
Ok so to the first question I would just say that your going to go talk to your friend from school (the girl) and go run your game. What opener do you use in the mall? The girls usually busy. Or you could just ditch your mom and go for the girl. Also, remember to keep your "I dont make excuses for my actions when Im with a girl" attitude.
For your second question, just leave an opening like "Hey have I ever told/shown you the story/trick of xxx" if she says yeah I think so just try something else if she says no then your ok.
For the third question try to open with a neg that works on both girls, then focus more on your targets friend. Use plenty of stories and opinions.

GameBoy
07-31-2006, 09:54 AM
3 - Understand that if you over-do your False Disinterest on your target; the obsticle may get upset and not hook
ThusL No social proof.

Xtreeme
07-31-2006, 11:32 AM
first of all, on the third question. Dont approach a 2set without having a wing to take over when you need to isolate target. Obviusly u weren't able to do that anyway since the obstacle weren't hooked. but still, listen to GameBoy on the rest of that question.
about the first Question, just do it man. The mom part could be dhv. Anyway i remember sitting at a bar with my mom once when we arrived to bulgaria. She asked me if i'd have fun so i proved her i will by pulling two girls to our table. what i did was approaching a 2set with an opener, did some a2. and when i came to a3 i did a qualifying question with: Hey are u good girls? My mom is waiting for me, Now i'd ask u to come with me, but i dont just introduce girls to my mom that easily.
That will be good ;)
on the second question, if it went bad the first time. You can approach with a neg saying.
Pua: Omg isn't it the PMS girl?
HB: Excuse me?
PUA: yea, i remember trying to ask for you opinion on something, but you acted really rude. Did your boyfriend dump u or what?
HB: haha. Im sorry
Remember to stay Cocky and Funny :D
Peace

Tigrr
07-31-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah, thanks alot guys, really helps to get answers on those questions cause now i can se what i did wrong, and next time ill make them perfect!

Vincent Chase
07-31-2006, 01:51 PM
1.) So i was shopping today and went to meet my mother so we could grab something to eat. When we left the restaurant we met this 9ish babe. I could se that she checked me out but i just froze. I had the whole rutine in my head, the opener the rutines the close, everything. But i could do shit, because my mother was with me. So we just left. Now the question is how do i overcome the fear when my mother is my company or can i use her in some way, because i cant say to her; Psssst! I am going to sarg this girl u have to go away! especialy when the girl is right beside me.

You have to grow in your frame. Your mother expects that eventually you will be married, she excepts that eventually you will have kids and a family of your own. Is she doesn't except this then she is in denial and possibly a bit over protective. Tap her on the arm and say, "You go ahead. I'll be right there. I know her from XXXX" and that's the easy way out.
Grab your balls and twist 'em until you turn towards her and approach. Your mom isn't leaving without you and if you came separate from her you're probably going to leave separate, "See you at home mom."

Sheek
07-31-2006, 05:35 PM
Ok, so this is basicly a 3part question thread.
1.) So i was shopping today and went to meet my mother so we could grab something to eat. When we left the restaurant we met this 9ish babe. I could se that she checked me out but i just froze. I had the whole rutine in my head, the opener the rutines the close, everything. But i could do shit, because my mother was with me.
What VC said, he's spot on. "Mom, I'm gonna open the one-set, what opener should I use??" is also acceptable. :p

2.) If i to get a girl in a club, can i try on her if i meet her say like 1,2 weeks after the first try? Will she recognice the pattern in my way with her?
She won't recognize it, go ahead & use it. Just realise if you need to create attraction or qualify, & do that. If she's throwing IOIs, qualify, if she's IODing & has low compliance then run more A2 material.

3.) What the hell do i do if i walk up to a 2set and there is the target, 8.5+ and her friend, who's not that good looking, and i open. I almost ignore the target and neg her a bit, but i cant get the connection with her friend that i wanted, at all. I did all i could to get her attention but her friend just dissed me totally, though the target seemed to be a little intersted, but i felt that her friend would pull me out of the picture at any time. So i ejected.Now what advice would you give me in this. Should i have ignored her friend or tried some more or isolate the target sooner than i normally do?
anwarjackson gave bad advice when he said neg them both. All a neg does is actively show disinterest & thus frames you as not needy & makes her wonder what caliber of girls you must be with/around if you can talk to her like that. Basically, it brings her relative value down in relation to yours. A girl who perceives herself as an HB6 or under should not be negged because her relative value is already low.
If you're not winning over the friend, then its an experience issue; demonstrate higher value.
She was dissing you? Then your relative value wasn't high enough. What does this mean? Raise your value! Either bring hers down with some negs of the backhand compliment variety, or by DHV-ing.
If you try too hard to neg & end up insulting her, it'll look like you're being bothered by her 'disses' & you're trying to retaliate. This lowers your value.
It's all about calibration. Keep doing what you're doing, everyone gets better with time. Re-run the newbie mission if you'd like some quick results.

NightPUA
07-31-2006, 05:48 PM
first of all, on the third question. Dont approach a 2set without having a wing to take over when you need to isolate target.
Your kidding right?
This is probably comming from a guy who's all theory, and no experience.
I used to go in and open, run attraction and then get both of their numbers...Ceder enlightened me on the Lounge, he said to have the obsticle qualify the target so she feels like she is the *Matchmaker,* therefore giving the green light to the target to give her number(pre-approved)...although I've only used it a few times so far...I can say it is money.
*N

Xtreeme
07-31-2006, 06:02 PM
Your kidding right?
I used to go in and open, run attraction and then get both of their numbers...Ceder enlightened me on the Lounge, he said to have the obsticle qualify the target so she feels like she is the *Matchmaker,* therefore giving the green light to the target to give her number(pre-approved)...although I've only used it a few times so far...I can say it is money.
*N
Well, we're posting to a man who's getting experience. I get that u can get it to work. But don't tell me you can isolate on a 2set? U have to timebridge. That is not what you want. Especially when your not having enough experience. Of course no set is impossible, but choose the one giving you the better odds, don't go into a 2set without a wing. Everyone isn't NightPUA. Btw, thanks for the blow off.
Peace.

Sheek
07-31-2006, 06:22 PM
Your kidding right?
*N
Dude, awesome!
@ Xtreeme: Usually if you're in a 2-set & you have no wing to come in later, you don't isolate.
Bringing your wing with you on the approach makes them feel uncomfortable.

NightPUA
07-31-2006, 06:28 PM
Well, we're posting to a man who's getting experience. I get that u can get it to work. But don't tell me you can isolate on a 2set? U have to timebridge. That is not what you want. Especially when your not having enough experience.
You don't want to timebridge? Of course you do, he is with his MOM, this is the only option.
About Iscolating 2-sets...If I am sarging a store (abercrombie, hollister, ect) I can usually isoclate for a few minutes...enough time to barely qualify and get the number for the Day2...this is not how I usually roll though.
You dont need to iscolate a 2-set in day game.

Of course no set is impossible, but choose the one giving you the better odds, don't go into a 2set without a wing. Everyone isn't NightPUA. Btw, thanks for the blow off.
Peace.
Fuck odds, take every set.
*N

Vincent Chase
08-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Well, we're posting to a man who's getting experience. I get that u can get it to work. But don't tell me you can isolate on a 2set? U have to timebridge. That is not what you want. Especially when your not having enough experience. Of course no set is impossible, but choose the one giving you the better odds, don't go into a 2set without a wing. Everyone isn't NightPUA. Btw, thanks for the blow off.
Peace.
Tell me, why are you isolating in a 2set? It's not entirely necessary. Assuming her friend isn't a bag run them both, screw isolating one of them, the other will feel alienated even you do have a wing.
That's a good way of thinking about it. It's not true but that's the way you should take it.
The best thing to do is get them to game each other FOR you. Use them as mediators between each other then you can be talking to one about the other, actively disengaged with the other while still talking to her through the friend, everyone is engaged, one is "ignored" and one is conversed, then you can switch.
If her friend is an UG, then pretend you're a caveman (This is something I use all the time) I joke about my requirements for a woman being very hard to meet:
1.) Must have Vagina
...That's it.
But seriously, when you look at her face just see a pair of perfect tits even if she's an UG and game her like she's Felix Vicious. Then when the UG is attracted to you the target will have seen you interacting with people and without intention, so she perceives, of sex or sexual intent. NOW, you can engage both, then you can remove the UG from the picture.
NOT before the UG is attracted to you only after. If her friend wouldn't fuck you she's not going to fuck you.
Listen Xtreeme, I'm not trying to invalidate what you said, but from my experience day-winging is one of the hardest forms of PU, and it's one of the least effective in places like streets, malls and jPUA game venues.
Hope I helped, bud.

Vincent Chase
08-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Okay this is pretty fuckin' close to what I just wrote. Now I feel like a dumb-ass.

Everyone isn't NightPUA. Btw, thanks for the blow off.
Peace.
I can't tell if this is a compliment, sarcasm or jaded bitchiness. lol
=]