PDA

View Full Version : crazy cockblock

Capricio
07-30-2006, 08:40 PM
I was at two parties over the weekend and cockblocked by the same guy 3 times.
In all actuality he was fucking amazing at cockblocking, I mean he should be a super villain-
Background info: The party was at a tech school guy to girl ratio 3:1, not many girls to choose from, otherwise this guy wouldn't have been a problem, I would have just moved on. I was so well liked at the first party that five guys and 2 girls voluntarily ran interference on this guy. Someone even suggested spilling a beer on the guy, and they full on threw at his back. That didn't even phase him.
Two blonde Hb 8's, who are twins, walked into the party and my wing and I didn't bother approaching for an hour or two. We feigned leaving when we struck up a conversation at the door. Not five minutes in this drunk guy comes over(one of the hosts and frat bro of my wing). He instantly is all over them and seconds later pulls us aside and tells us he's known them since highschool, the twins are like sisters to him, and he will kill us if we fuck them= he will never be able to hit it, is bitter, and won't let anyone else hit it because he can't.
My wing got to isolate before I did, and when I would bring my target anywhere that bastard would follow, pull me aside and give me the same damn speech.
Later he would even "tag along" when we went for food at 4:30am, and walked two miles to my wing's apartment. At that point I recognized that my wing was much further along with his target than I, so I drew more attention to myself so they could attempt to get it on, which they didn't because he called a cab.
The next night, relatively same party, no twins, I was developing a crazy amount of sexual tention. I was fingering a girl on the dacefloor, and when we were going to leave, up comes cockblock, drunk again. He was instantly all over my target didn't leave for like 10 minutes and then her friends came and took her home.
part of this is me bitching to people who understand
but also, what can I do about this sort of thing in the future?

Rusty
07-31-2006, 07:13 AM
Annoying. No matter what he's saying just say 'see you later', put your arm across the girl turn your back to him and exist. If he is to stop you he will have to run in front of you, if he does tell him you are having a serious private conversation. If he continues to haress you shout 'fuck off you leech', he should be taken back by this.
It might be worth considering that this guy may be into you, he could be gay.
Thats proberly why he doesnt want to see you get with the girls. Let him no your not gay, if he isnt gay, it should patronize at least him.

GhostHead
07-31-2006, 04:54 PM
Just close him outta your reality; this is ur target - none of his business...
AFCs like these should be shot, no trial - straight to execution

Vincent Chase
08-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Call me a mod, or Crazy (which ever you prefer,) but i'm pretty, pretty sure that there's a surplus of info on AMOGs and AMOGing in the forum.
Check it out buddy.
Best bet is the Best of and Library forums.

WAnine
08-03-2006, 03:23 AM
VC, it doesn't sound like the cockblock is an AMOG... he just sounds more like a whiny drunk guy who won't go away. AMOG's aren't needy (for the most part), this guy is needy as hell.
My advice would be to tell this guy that "jeff" really needs to talk to him and jeff's over there (point somewhere away from you). When he leaves to find "jeff", you bounce. If you want the guy to just leave you alone in the first place, just tell him off. If he keeps persisting, try to leave. If he follows you, then it might be time to take some physical action. I'm sure I'm going to get shit for this, but when there's literally nothing else you can do, get physical. I don't mean deck him, I mean slap him on the back, get close to him, and tell him to fuck off. If he keeps going, push him. If a fight starts, kick him in the nuts.
Good luck :).

Rusty
08-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Nice advice WAnine.

Vincent Chase
08-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Tactics for dealing with an AMOG effectively disarm cockblocks in many cases as well.